Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Taran

Taran

What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:39 pm

"Yes!" Taran cheered. "If we all work together, we'll be able to stop Maleficent. Along with Hades!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Merryweather grinned wryly at the boy's enthusiasm. He was young and had no idea....But she couldn't bring herself to dampen his spirits. Her own emotions seemed to be settling down and she was still back to her usual brusque self. She glanced at Ariel's pale face and immediately snapped, "Get baack in that bed! You've lost far too much blood!"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:54 pm

She grinned widely. "Yes ma'm." She straightened up, and walked back to the bed, sitting down on it. "Can I ask how you did it last time? Defeat Maleficent. One only hears stories of it, I don't know wich is the true one."
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:05 am

Merriweather sighed, still floating several feet from the ground.
"Once Rose was put in an enchanted sleep, we knew we had to find Prince Phillip to wake her. He and our Rose had fallen in love in the forest." She smiled at the memory. "I think he fell in love with her the moment he heard her sing...--anyways, We freed him from Maleficent's dungeons using our combined magics. But then she transformed herself into a fierce dragon, guarding the castle. Brave Prince Phillip fought her with a magic sword and shield, we enchanted. He threw the sword right into her heart..." Her mouth tightened grimly. "I can't see that happening again...it was a lucky shot."
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:39 am

Taran listened to the story. Frowning a bit. It was like him defeating The Horned King when the Black Cauldron pulled him in, killing him. It was a lucky shot as well. He couldn't see how he was able to do that again. He looked over at Merryweather. "That seems kinda hard." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:48 am

Ariel nodded. "Yes, it might not work again... But atleast we know what kind of works, and that counts for something." She laid down on the bed, she felt a little tired.

OOC: Anyone mind if I end the topic soonish? XD
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:00 am

Merriweather sighed and fluttered to Ariel's side. Her face was pale. She needed rest.
"No more serious talk for now, child. Your body needs rest. You too Jim," she called over her shoulder. "None of you need fear anything for tonight. I will stand watch. You should sleep too, Taran. You look like you haven't had a proper rest in days. Nothing will disturb you." Her eyes softened as she looked from one to the other. "Trust me."

[no problem! Smile Any idea where we go from here?]
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:04 pm

OOC: the rebel vilage good? Razz Or is Merriweather still not able to leave her cabin? Clopin and/or Pheobus could join us there and so could Mulan Razz Smile uuh people are gathering -claps hands- so exciting! Smile
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:08 pm

"Alright then." Taran nodded to Merryweather.

ooc: Yay! Rebels reunite!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:36 am

[Merriweather will leave now! Smile I wanna write a fanfiction of her gearing up to leave! We'll follow you, Ariel]
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:41 pm

OOC: XDDD -insert the beach scene from the road to eldorado in here, and look at me like I'm crazy- Smile -now goes to make a topic-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4