Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Merriweather

Merriweather

What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] Empty
PostSubject: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:15 am

As Jim fell asleep, Merriweather slid the covers up over his shoulders, tucking him in gently. Then returned to straightening the cabin. Her mind was lost in the events of the day. Maleficent, it seemed, was not the source of the darkness covering the land. And the war had spread farther than she thought. She just didn't know what to do. Stay here and keep protecting her forest? Or go out and try and help.
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:11 am

Taran felt some relief when he finally found a cabin in the forest. Despite the eerie statues that surrounded the place, his most concern was getting some help her Ariel. Taking a deep breath, he carried Ariel over to the cabin and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:15 am

Ariel winced in Tarans arms as he knocked on the door. The pain was starting to numb her, but sudden movements hurt. She looked around the place. "Is this place abandoned? Or does somebody actually live here?" The statues creeped her out. All that was missing was a mermaid from the collection. Surely she didn't want to join the collection.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:20 am

Jim woke from his sleeping almost falling out of bed. He heard the knock and seeing Merryweather was no where to be seen got up and answered. The door when he saw Ariel on the other side in pain he instantly tried to help her. "Ariel what in the world happened?"

OOC: This should be interesting. I just realized they have matching bullet wounds. Mij shot them both in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:24 am

Thinking that the place would be abandon, Taran reached over for the doorknob as he was about to open it. He then froze when the door started to open. His eyes widen when he realized who answered the door. "YOU?" He shouted. Taking a few steps backwards, glaring at Jim.

ooc: XD That is interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:27 am

OOC: Not sure if this is valuable info or not but an fyi he's shitless with a bandage around his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 am

ooc: I know. Taran's just upset, thinking that this Jim was the one that attacked him and Ariel. But soon he'll learn the truth. XD
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:35 am

Merriweather hurried down the steps from the back room, her blue skirt bouncing around her small form as she heard voices.
She had been straightening one of the back bedrooms. But as two unfamiliar figures came into view, she whipped her wand out from inside her sleeve. She glared daggers at Jim.
"Did you just not listen to anything I said about this being HOSTILE land?!"
She planted her short figure between Jim and the strangers, ready to attack. But as she looked closer, she noticed that a young boy was holding a woman in his arms, and she looked quite the worse for wear.
"Who the hell are you?" she asked menacingly, ready to add them to her collection.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:38 am

Ariels eyes widened. "How did you get here so fast?!" Her eyes traveled down to Jims bare chest. "And why don't you have a shirt on!?" She winced again, yelling was not a good idea it seemed.

Then she saw an older woman with a blue dress come down. The woman had a wand. So she had made these statues. "I'm Ariel... This here is Taran... I am not in any condition to hurt anyone as you can see."
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:45 am

Taran looked confused when the fairy started to yell at Jim. Unsure what was going on. "We don't mean any harm to you. Please, can you help us? Ariel and I were attacked...by this boy." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:47 am

Jim knew exactly what must've happened and looked to Merryweather. "Mij must've gotten to them." He looked back at Ariel and taran. "Look I'm not sure what happened but I can assure you it wasn't me. If you come in I can explain." He looked back to Merryweather again. "They can be trusted Merryweather. Ariel is the one who broke me out of prison."
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:50 am

Merriweather's eyes narrowed. "Well, whoever you are, at least I know you're liars." she said cooly. "This boy has been in my care since early this morning."

But then, Jim put his word in. "Oh, by all means, invite strangers into MY home!" she said rolling her eyes.
Inwardly, she was fuming that people had been in her forest without her knowledge. She had been so preoccupied with Jim, she hadn't been on her usual patrols!

"But sure! Why not?! Might as well turn this into a bed and breakfast while I'm at it."
Still mumbling, she turned and headed back into the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:56 am

Ariel closed her eyes, leaning her head on Tarans shoulder. "If you rather I die someplace else than in your home I can go...." She mumbeled to Merriweathers outburst. She was too tired to argue. Just wanted to go to sleep. Perhaps she could meet Eric again if she never woke up again.

Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:59 am

Taran nodded to Merryweather and Jim then brought Ariel inside of the cabin, gently placing her onto the bed. Then looked over at Merryweather. Sitting beside her, holding her hand. Looking over at Jim. "Who is Mij? And why was he attacking us?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:01 am

Jim grabbed some cloth and a bucket of water for the bleeding. "I can give you your answers in a moment. Right now we need to take care of Ariel. All you need to know right now is I'm a friend and I want to help. Merryweather takes a bit of getting used to but she really is one of the most helpful people you'll meet."
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:09 am

Taran looked over at Merryweather, then back over to Jim. Giving the nod. "Alright then." Taran helped Jim as they aided Ariel's wounded shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:11 am

Merriweather rolled her eyes. She extended her wings and fluttered up to the upper cabinets. She pulled out the same jar of salve she had used on Jim earlier that day. She glanced over as Jim approached Ariel to clean the wound.
"Oh move over," she grumbled, taking the cloth from him.
She had to clean the wound, which would mean removing the cloth from the area.
"Both of you boys move over there. And turn around. And if either of you looks over here before I say so, you'll wish you were lost in my forest!" she snapped.
She bent over Ariel and said softly, "I'm going to need to remove your shirt, child. To make sure nothing gets into the wound."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:20 am

Ariel sat up, minding her right shoulder that hurt every time she moved. She looked over at Taran and Jim who had their backs turned. She would have smiled or laughed in any other situation. She opened her shirt, revealing her injured shoulder to Merryweather. "Thank you... Merryweather was it?" She might not like the womans attitude towards her, but she was helping her, and that deserved a thank you.
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:25 am

Merriweather helped her slip the shirt off. She then twirled her wand in the air, a band of cloth appeared amongst shining lights. Directed by her wand, it gently wrapped itself around Ariel's chest to preserve her modesty.
"Lie back down, child," she said gently, easing her back onto the stacked pillows.
She carefully inspected the wound, making sure the bullet had not lodged itself within her shoulder.
As she probed at the wound, she answered, "Yes, that is my name. And you need not thank me."

"Oh, and you boys can turn around now!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:32 am

Taran turned back around, looking at Merryweather and Ariel. "Will she be alright?" He asked Merryweather.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:33 am

"Yes I do... You could have just as easily turned down your help..." She tried to concentrate on something else than the pain. "So... Jim... Want to explain?"
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:37 am

"No," she whispered, now dabbing the wound with a wet cloth. "I have debts to be paid, and a duty to those in this forest."
She still didn't trust the newcomers. But this woman with red hair had saved Jim's life on a previous occasion. And in any case, she was in no condition to be questioned just yet.

She raised her voice at Taran's question. "She'll be fine. She just needs to rest. Neither her nor Jim will be traveling for a couple of days."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:46 am

Jim turned around and smiled at Ariel. He put his hand on his wound and chuckled. "Looks like we're shoulder buddies now Ariel." Jim then turned to Taran who he didn't really know yet. His smiled disappeared and a serious look replaced it. "As for my double which is now roaming around let me explain. When I went after Hades he pulled Mij, as he calls himself, out of me. Mij as far as I can guess came from a mirror which was used on me once. Now he's free and very evil. He looked at Ariel again to see the shoulder wound. He didn't kill her that's the strange thing."
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:51 am

Taran sadly looked down. "So, that explains it." He signed, glancing at Jim. "I'm sorry for accusing you, Jim." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:54 am

She smiled a pained smile. "Sounds simple enough..." Hades? He was behind all this? "So you got shot by this Mij too?" She felt hopeless. How does one defeat the God of the death?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]   What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran] Empty

Back to top Go down

What is this a bed and breakfast? {Jim, Ariel, and Taran]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next