Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merriweather

Merriweather

You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} Empty
PostSubject: You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}   You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:45 am

Merriweather burst through the front door, face flushed from racing through the rebel village. Her injured wing burned with pain. She was sure it was inflamed. She really needed to let it rest.
"Ariel," she gasped out between breaths. "you...need...to...hear...this." she took a deep breath and said really quickly," Iknowhowtodefeathadesandfreeyourfamilyofthecurse."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}   You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:51 am

Ariel jumped slightly when Merriweather burst in. "Merri... What?" She tried to make out what the other was saying. It was so unlike Merriweather to be so excited. "Slow down, I can't make out what you just said." She said taking a seat by her table and pouring them some water. "Now tell me what got you so excited." She leaned forward, anxious to hear what the other had to say.
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}   You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:58 am

Merriweather eagerly downed the glass of water.
"There was this pegasus and he kidnapped me and took me to this library. No idea where it was. So bother asking. Anyways, this place was HUGE! It has all the information we could ever need! And I found some information about your situation with your family!"
She leaned forward. "What do you already know about the curse you mentioned? And what do you know about the trident of neptune?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}   You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:22 am

Ariel blinked a few times. Pegasus? Kidnapping? She listened to the tale. She felt really excited herself when she heard about her family. So much so that it took her a second to actually register Merriweathers question. "Uh.. umm.. not much on the curse... I thought it was something Ursula created or something." She bit her lip. "And the trident I know that it can only be wielded by a blood relative to him....It's a powerful object... Can control the seven seas and all that..." She looked up at Merriweather. "Why? What did you find?"
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}   You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:38 am

Merriweather couldn't help a grin from spreading across her face, something she had not done since before the war. She shook her head enthusiastically.
"It is apparently nothing of the sort. You will have to forgive my blunt words, but this is just what I have learned." She took a deep breath and recited, "Apparently, your sisters are acting the way mermaids were originally intended to act, to attack and sink ships and...um...well...kill the men on them. One of the gods of the oceans or whatever decided to subdue the curse. All this...Ursula? did you call her? has done is lift the protection from the curse. This caused your family to resort back to their instincts. The Trident is the source of the way to nullify the curse. So, we if we find that, we can save your family!"

Finally, a way for them to act. They could save someone!
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}   You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:32 am

Ariel kept her eyes at Meriiweather as she processed this new information. A curse? That what it was? But how had Eric managed to break hers? She lowered her head. "The question is how do we get the trident. I can go to Atlantis, but Ursula would just put me under the curse again." She felt joy that she could maybe break her sisters free of the curse. She looked back up to Merriweather, as if she held all the answers. Desperate to learn more.
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}   You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:24 pm

"I have an idea..." she began uncertainly. "Looking through the library's section on charms. If we can provide a strong enough link, something to root you to who you are in this form, as this person, And imbued with fairy magic, which is goodness and truth in itself, it SHOULD be strong enough to withstand this Ursula's curse. Thereby giving you the ability to find the trident. But you can't do it alone," she said worriedly. "You cannot take on this Ursula AND your sisters!!"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}   You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Ariel couldn't help but smile. That could work. "I know... But I am the only one who could go under water I guess... Unless I can convince Arista to join me... When I met her she wasn't completely her old self... But she wasn't a total monster either." The thought of meeting Arista again scared her. Well mostly the fact she had no idea of how to break Aristas curse on land. Ariel had one advantage on her side though. She knew the palace well. Sneaking out had been her speciality.
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}   You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:03 am

Merriweather frowned she didn't like it. They couldn't afford to lose Ariel. "Is there anything that would bind her to her old self? The Arista that you knew? Perhaps we could try the charm on her as well."
She took a deep breath.
"And there's one more thing. I learned how to defeat Hades."
She eyed Ariel carefully, waiting for her reaction before she continued.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}   You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Ariel bit her lip. "I am not sure how we could bind her. She seemed to go back and forth with her mood." She said thinking back to her meeting with Arista. Though meeting Arista again could wait until they figured out how to bind the old Arista.
"And there's one more thing. I learned how to defeat Hades." Ariel almost lunged at Merriweather from her seat. "You did!? How!? Tell me." She pleaded. This will work. They could defeat a God.
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}   You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:50 am

Merriweather yelped at Ariel's enthusiasm, wondering if it had been wise to tell her. She was even more desperate than herself.

"It won't be easy," she said softly. "Far to the east, there is a temple, and within the temple rests two daggers. Those are what we need in order to defeat Hades."

She decided not to tell Ariel exactly what would be required in order to use the daggers. There was something about Ariel, that made Merriweather want to protect the younger woman. As Ariel's youthful eyes shone back at her, Merriweather realized....she reminded her of Rose. Young, in love, yet knowing the danger that surrounded her. She sighed. No, this was a burden she would bear on her own.

"It won't be easy. There are likely many traps surrounding the temple. The most important thing will be to keep Hades from realizing what we are doing."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}   You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:36 am

Ariel nodded, listening to the tale. She reached her hand over the table to touch Merriweathers. "The secret will die with me if that is what will be requiered. Should we head to find the temple soon? Or what should be our plan?"
Ariel then leaned back a bit. "Did you find anyting else? Did you find a way to defeat Maleficent too?" She asked concerned over her friend.

OOC: Edited out the part you wanted out ^^

Last edited by Ariel on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}   You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:08 am

Merriweather glanced to the right thoughtfully. "We probably should head out soon. But...." she paused for a second. "We should also probably gather as much help as we can get. At the same time, though, we don't want to draw attention to what we're doing." She ran a hand through her short jet black hair. "We shouldn't make it widely known what we're doing though, keep it between the two of us."

She stiffened as Ariel asked about Maleficent. "Killing Maleficent won't do us any good unless we stop Hades first...." she said shortly.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}   You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:57 pm

Ariel nodded. "True." She glanced at the door. "Well Jim left so I think Taran might want to come with us.... and Phoebus is needed here right now... Mulan got to Clopin..." She said falling silent. Then she remembered the lamp. "Oh, and she left this..." She went to take out the lamp, showing it to Merriweather. "It's a magical lamp. Gives you three wishes... I haven't used any yet. Couldn't decide what to wish for...." She explained letting Merriweather study the lamp.
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}   You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:53 am

"So it seems best that it likely be just the two of us. Ah well, stealth IS our best chance of survival."
She stared at the lamp in Ariel's hands. A lamp....A genie? There had been tales of course in the realm of fairies of such creatures. Their lives were torment, trapped and enslaved to whomever should awaken that. She shuddered. She couldn't imagine her magic being constricted like that. But then...genie's did have a bit more they could do. Fairy magic could only be use for good, for life and healing and blessing.
"Put it away," Merriweather hissed quickly. "We don't want word of that power getting around."
She knew all too well the greed humans had for magic. She had heard numerous tales of fairies being kidnapped and used for their powers.
"I think it best..." Merriweather said, trying to soften her tone. "If we were very careful with those three wishes. Make sure we don't waste one on something I might potentially be able to do. Use the magic only if we have great need."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}   You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:30 am

Ariel nodded, standing up as she hid the lamp back in the drawer under a false bottom. It wasn't wise to keep it out in the open. "Should we go rest and then leave tomorrow? It is getting late." They wouldn't be able to make much way in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}   You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel} Empty

Back to top Go down

You need to hear this {Tag: Ariel}
Page 1 of 1