Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) Empty
PostSubject: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:08 am

OOC: seriously sorry >.< I didn't have time this morning to make the topic, and when I got home I couldn't decide where to put it first and then I didn't know what to write x.x and then I couldn't make up a topic title XD

They had traveled for a day or so. Ariel opted to take the forest instead of going straight to Kelti. She knew the open plains made them easy targets if Arista decided to persue. And besides, Arista would be expecting her to stick close to water. Even though Ariel could walk on dry land she needed water, otherwise she would dehydrate too much. The forest had some streams in it, plus the trees kept the direct sunlight away so it didn't make it too difficult.

"Lets rest for a while." Ariel sat down on a fallen tree trunk that was over a small stream. She removed her shoes, dipping her feet in the stream, sighing contently. She didn't pay any thought on covering her legs much.
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:33 am

ooc: That's fine. I actually like the name of the topic title. XD

"Okay." Taran nodded, sitting down on the tree trunk next to Ariel. Watching her put her feet into the stream. Letting out a small sign of relief.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:28 am

OOC: yay!!! ^^

Ariel watched Taran sit next to her. She smiled. "So, tell me more about yourself Taran. So you are running from someone?" She was moving her feet in the stream gently, her green scales shimmering in the clear water.
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:58 am

"Well, there's not much about me." Taran started to explain, glancing up at Ariel. Not noticing her feet. "I'm just an assistant pig keeper.....well I used to be." He shrugged. "I'm being chased down by The Horned King."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:05 am

Ariel tilted her head slightly in confusion. "Big keeper? What did you do to the Horned King to make him chase you then?"
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:30 am

Taran nodded. "I used to take care of a pig called Hen Wen. She's the only pig that could see into the future. So The Horned King kidnapped her so he can use her to get The Black Cauldron. He planned to use the cauldron to raise an army of the undead. My friends and I stopped him and his army." He said with a grin. Then his grin disappeared, turning into a frown. "But, somehow. The Horned King, along with the cauldron born army had risen from the dead. Then they started to hunt us down. They.....already killed the man that was like a father to me." He closed his eyes, holding back the tears.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 am

Ariel felt bad for the boy. She placed her hand on the boys, squeezing it comfortingly. "I am sorry for your loss. I lost my father too in this war...." 'And my sisters....' She thought in her head. Her gaze fell down to the stream. She was wondering, if Arista was here, where were the others. "But don't worry, we will help find your friends.... where ever they may be..." She lifted her head back up looking at Taran and giving him a smile, trying to encourage him.
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:26 am

Taran looked back at Ariel. "I hope so." He said, giving her a smile. "Thank you, Ariel. I'm very lucky to have a friend like you."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Ariel nodded. "You are welcome." She lifted the hems of her dress, so they wouldn't touch the water. Making the green scales stand out more under the brown dress.
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:15 pm

"So, why is your sister hunting you down?" Taran asked her. He glanced down to her legs, his eyes widen once he saw the green scales. "Whoa!" He shouted, almost falling backwards from the tree trunk."Are you....a mermaid?" He covered his mouth in shock.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Ariel quickly withdrew her legs from the steam covering them under her dress."Uh.... Yeah.... Part the reason why Arista is after me." She paused for a moment, observing Tarans reaction. "A sea witch put a spell on me and my sisters, making us into blood thirsty seirens. I got out of the spell and joined the rebels. " She was simplifying the story, not wanting to go into too much detail. Or was it just too painfull.
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Taran was completely speechless for a moment, slowly removing his hands from his mouth. "I...can see why." He said looking at her legs, then looking up at her face. "I'm...sorry for overreacting. That must of been hard for you." He said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:10 pm

She gave a small smile showing that she was fine. "It was, but I survived." She looked down at the water. " I just need to find a way to break the spell that is on my sisters. I have no idea what broke mine."
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:36 am

Taran put a small smile on his face. "Maybe I can help you. Break the spell on your sisters. I have no idea how, but I'll help you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:35 am

She smiled softly. "Thank you Taran. You are really sweet. I wish I knew where to start looking for a way to break the spell. All I know is that I heard a piercing sound in my ears when I came out of the spell."
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:26 am

"So do I." He replied. If only Dallben was here, Taran thought. He would know this kind of stuff since he was an enchanter. But now that he was gone, Taran had to figure out this kind of stuff on his own.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:56 am

Ariel stood up, putting her shoes back on as she walked away from the stream. "I started to study some magic myself, but it's no use. I can barely understand making potions, spells are so hard." She giggeled. "You know, I tried making a pea sprout and grow into a plant, but all I managed to do was turn it purple. That was funny."
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:36 am

Taran walked along beside her, listening to her story. "It does sound funny." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mij

Mij

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:37 am

(Is now a good time for you guys? I got the ok from both of you)
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:30 pm

OOC: ^^ Sure, Jump right in, I shall wait for Mij to post before I post anything. okay?
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:45 pm

ooc: Sounds good to me. And okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mij

Mij

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:54 am

Mij had been resting against a tree for a while. The forest had been bigger then he had expected it. He then began to hear voices coming toward him. He looked around the tree and saw two figures, the one he recognized as Ariel from Jim's memories, but the other was a mystery to him. He decided to confront them and find out more. "So you guys park rangers or something?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:22 am

Ariel jumped slightly, turning around to see... Jim? He had something different about him she couldn't quite put her finger on. Oh well maybe the boy had gotten into more trouble again. "Hello again Jim. I see Fluffy didn't catch you. How have you been?"

"And no, we are more like rebels than rangers."
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:14 am

Taran jumped a little at the same time Ariel did. Staring over at the other boy that he haven't seen before. "Wait, you know this guy?" Taran asked Ariel, feeling confused.
Back to top Go down
Mij

Mij

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:52 am

Mij smiled slyly. She didn't know it wasn't Jim then again the only difference was darker skin and green eyes. "Me and Ariel go way back. She saved me when I was imprisoned. Name's Jim how bout you shorty?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)   Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran) Empty

Back to top Go down

Black and white makes everything look prettier (Tag: Taran)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next