Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Half Past Dead (Tag: Merriweather)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Merriweather

Merriweather

Half Past Dead (Tag: Merriweather) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Past Dead (Tag: Merriweather)   Half Past Dead (Tag: Merriweather) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:00 pm

"The choice will be upon you soon enough." She had half a mind to make him choose right then and there. But knew that would cause more problems than help.

"Me?" Her eyes flashed and a mischievious grin danced across her face. "Take a look outside...."
She smiled as he glanced out the window, where he would she the statues of her enemies.
"I protect the forest and the innocents caught in this war, from anyone who would do them harm."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Half Past Dead (Tag: Merriweather)   Half Past Dead (Tag: Merriweather) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:47 am

Jim decided to stand. He had something in his stomach so it was time to leave. "Well I guess I should leave so it doesn't come upon me here. Thank you for your help Merryweather, maybe we'll meet again in the future."
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: Half Past Dead (Tag: Merriweather)   Half Past Dead (Tag: Merriweather) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:18 am

Merriweather watched him carefully. "You WOULD be safer here, if you chose to rest in safety."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Half Past Dead (Tag: Merriweather)   Half Past Dead (Tag: Merriweather) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:29 am

He chuckled and turned to look at her. "I can't. I gotta keep moving before the darkness catches me." With that he stepped out the door and shut it behind him. He could find a better place to rest then there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half Past Dead (Tag: Merriweather)   Half Past Dead (Tag: Merriweather) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Half Past Dead (Tag: Merriweather)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2