Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)

Go down 
+2
Jim Hawkins
Hades
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hades

Hades

The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) Empty
PostSubject: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:33 pm

Hades was in the throne room alone. He was admiring the new decor Maleficent had given the place. Black and purple was really something that suited her. Hades was pondering if he should go see his other puppets, on how were they doing. Suddenly he could hear a rustling from somewhere in the room. He frowned. "Must be very big rats." He could hear the rustling come from by the tapestry. He walked to the throne, taking a seat on it, waiting for the little rats to show themselves.

OOC: For the trio that came to kill me XDD Twisted Evil I have been waiting
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Jim rammed into the door breaking through it. He burst into the thrown room weapon drawn and ready to fire. "Come on out Hades I got something I need to say to you!"
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Merriweather had listened to their conversation silently, absorbing the information. The ghost was definitely hiding something, but this was not the time to push it.
As Jim burst into the throneroom, she hissed, "Idiot boy!"
She quickly twirled her wand around her. The air glittered, and she was instantly miniaturized. She fluttered upwards.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Hades snorted a laugh when he saw the boy enter the room his gun drawn. "What!? Am I made of glass or something? Boy! Eyes up here!!" He said pointing to himself as he stood up. He walked down from the throne, to the center of the room. "What is it boy? You going to shoot me with that?" He was holding in his laughter.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:23 am

Jim stood there pointing the gun at Hades. He was not expecting Hades to look the way he did, but he had come there with a job to do and he was going to do it. "Sounds like a plan to me." Jim pulled the trigger shooting Hades between the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:38 am

Hades's head was thrown back a bit as the bullet hit him between the eyes. He however straightened his head, moving his hand to the wound. His fingers went in and slowly removed the bullet. He closed the small piece of metal in his hand as he lazily scratched his head on the spot where he had been shot. The wound was closing fast infront of everyone to see. "Now what on earth made you think that would work?" He asked mildly anoyed, but amused.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:48 am

Jim starred in horror as Hades removed the bullet from his head. He didn't know what else to do so he aimed his gun again and readied to fire it. "Take two."
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:18 am

Hades rolled his eyes. Dissapearing in smoke and appearing beside Jim. He grabbed the gun from him, pointing it to Jims head, between his eyes. "I have a better idea, lets see how you like it." He studied Jim with a smirk before he tossed the gun away to the corner of the room. He calmly walked away from Jim, back to the thrones. "How did you find me Jim? You must have had some help."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:33 am

Jim was taken by complete surprise when Hades appeared next to him. He was even more surprised to find that Hades didn't pull the trigger. Jim knew he couldn't rat out Kida. "Call it dumb luck."
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:59 am

He looked towards the tapestry Jim had come out of. The only persons beside Maleficent who had seen him here were Kida and Kenai. Kida was the logical choise. Kenai would be chasing his bear. "Well anyway Jim, may I call you Jim? Ah well whatever, Jim, I have something you might find very interesting. But first, tell me, why exactly do you wish to kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:07 am

Jim backed away from Hades. He didn't trust him, and wanted to leave his options of what to do in case things got out of hand open. "You brought back the man that killed my mother, and since you brought him back that means your to blame fort her death. I want you dead and I'll do anything to make that true."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:33 am

Kida's form flickered as she decided on her plan of action, well, there really was only one thing to do, take her rightful credit for bringing Hades his new toys but, did she really want to be used as a pawn for much longer? Shrugging she walks through the tapestry, surveying the scene around her wth cold carelessness and giving Jim and Merriweather a disdainful smirk as she walks, head held high, to Hades. Any previous kindness or insecurity has rolled off of her. "Guessing you'd tired of your last 'guest' I took the liberty to bring a few more," her eyes gain an evil glint. "Where is your witch friend, anyways, I did bring two."
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:05 am

He turned his attention towards Kida. The woman seemed to move around. He smirked. "Nice of you to join us Kida." He then turned back to face Jim. "I actually have someone who is dying to meet you Jim." Hades smirked, and snapped his fingers and a poof of smoke appeared, through such a boy that looked like Jim appeared. Hades smirked. "Jim, meet Mij. I believe you are to thank Belle for his creation. And don't you worry. You will see your mother soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Mij

Mij

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:28 am

Mij opened his his and then shielded them from the light. His mind was filled with thoughts but no answers. He looked around seeing the people around him until he laid eyes on Jim. He knew him and now was a time for his purpose, to cause evil. Mij smiled at Jim proudly as his eyes glowed green.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:30 am

Jim was shocked to see Kida step out the way she did. He couldn't believe what she was saying. Even though he hadn't known her long he thought he could trust her. The thing that shocked him most was the fact that he was now looking at a version of himself. Jim stumbled back and fell to the floor. "What is that thing Hades?" Jim was scared of what was standing before him.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:06 am

He grinned. "Lets call him your mirror self, or your evil twin. You like him? Let's see who kills who first, this shall be interesting." He laughed cold.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:13 am

Jim was in total shock of everything happening. His only response was a bolt for the way he had just came.
Back to top Go down
Mij

Mij

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:15 am

Mij saw Jim bolt and he picked up the gun. "Hey knuckle head catch." With that Mij fired at Jim hitting him in the shoulder. He saw Jim fall into the passageway. Mij smiled proudly and threw the gun to Hades. "Good catch don'tcha think."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:39 am

Ooc: I am too lazy to change accounts because I am on my cellphone and this thing doesn't like me Q.Q

Hades caught the gun, placing it under his arm. He started to clap his hands. "Well done my boy!! Nice shot!!" He took the gun and handed it back to Mij. "Let's see if you can hit him in the head this time." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:45 am

Kida watches the scene through slitted eyes, with a distant but, perhaps morbid curiosity. Watching this thing with careful distaste about its lack of elegance but intrigued by such straightforwardness, a trait few of Hades's subjects posess. Its even more a child than Jim. She laughs with a cruel grin, "I'd say our friend Jim is a natural catcher, perhaps you should throw again," then to Hades asks, "what Underworldly pit did you get it at?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:56 am

Jim cried out when he was shot. He was lucky and managed to land in the passage way. He winced as he stood back up and ran back the way they had come. Without light it was hard to tell where he was going. He just hoped that he would be able to escape and find a place to heal.
Back to top Go down
Mij

Mij

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:00 am

Jim refused the gun and smiled. "I'd rather feel the snap of his neck myself." Mij rushed to where Jim had fallen only to find he wasn't there. He looked back at Hades and anounced. "He's gone down the path. It's too dark to tell where he is."
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:05 am

Merriweather sat perched in horror on the pole above the tapestry. That lying, manipulative little $#%^#!!! Merriweather's face went red. But she had to be smart about this. She was here for Rose. The boy was an idiot, just asking to be killed. And it wasn't like she had any power against the god of the dead OR a ghost. Her mind raced. But as Jim fell back down the passageway she knew what she had to do.
She immediately shot after him, her little body providing a small orb of light.
Flying up next to him she demanded, "THAT was your plan? REALLY? just run in and attack the god of the DEAD?!"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:13 am

Jim rested against the wall when Merryweather showed up. He smirked "Well it was a start. I've got them on the run now." He wasn't gonna let her know how much Kida's betrayal had hurt him and on top of that he lost his gun.
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:18 am

Merriweather snorted and landed on his shoulder. "THEM on the run? Looks to me like YOU'RE on the run now, genius..."
Her face softened, and she fluttered down to his shoulder. "We need to take care of that. But not here. It's not safe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)   The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather) Empty

Back to top Go down

The book of revalation, you know, for kids (tag. Jim, Kida and Merriweather)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next