Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Cinderella looked at the map, her brows furrowing as she examined it. "Kida," She began. "Have you passed by any scarecrows by any chance?" She asked, desperate that her prince had suffered the same spell she was in. Hoping he hadn't been killed. She didn't want to sound so hopeless, but she had to know what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:36 am

"Scarecrows, yes I've seen many, there's at least one in every field on the continent," she shrugs, "so many I've stopped paying attention." She looks over at the scarecrow woman, "are you looking for someone?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:15 am

Ariel glanced at Cinderella. She had not explained things that well to the former queen. Mostly because she didn't want the woman to run off to find her prince. She cleared her throath. "It's a urban legend. After the two of you dissapeared from the kingdom, two scarecrows appeared to the cornfield here." She pointed the area on the map before moving hr finger to the wheat fields close to the capitol of Andalasia. "And the wheat field here. So far the one in the corn fields turned out to be true." She lifted her gaze up to meet Cinderellas eyes, wondering how the woman would react.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:38 pm

"I'm looking for my husband," She says to Kida, then turns her attention to Ariel. It was almost as if a heavy cloud was lifted. Almost. At least she knew that Charmant was alive. Sort of. But there wasn't enough potion left to turn him back to a human. "I see," She said. "Anyways, where were we? I just had to know."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:02 am

Ariel looked back at the map. "I can make a new potion, but the real problem is how we are going to get to him. The fields are too close to the castle and I'm sure they increased the security around him." She looked back up at Cinderella to see how she would react. She expected her to maybe yell at her or cry. Anything really.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:49 pm

"Perhaps I ought to head there first," Kida suggests, "I could probably slip in and bring the potion, or maybe let you guys in. But, that leaves the problem of getting him out. A better thing is a distraction, something big that would pull away the guards. Not something threatening they'd just be more careful, we need, I don't know a dance or... or some sort of traveling act that'll grab their attention." She looks around and gives a sheepish smile, "maybe..?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:57 pm

"A distraction?" A dance?! She looked at Ariel, hoping she would get the message or... something.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:39 am

Ariel looked at Cinderella. She seemed to expect something of her. She looked down at the map and sighed. "I am known for taking stupid risks, but this is one I am not taking. Just yet anyway. He can wait. The security around him will lessen in time. Now it's too risky to get caught." She rolled the map up. Ariel wouldn't allow Cinderella to go to her prince. She was too important to lose.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Placing a transparent hand atop Cindy's Kida gives a small sad smile, "It's hard to lose someone you love," she says speaking from experience as she pauses to regain herself when her voice started to shake, "you'll get him back one day but, Ariel's right," her voice rose in strength, "we just have to be patient." Looking up from Cinderella Kida looks Ariel's way, suddenly reigning in any emotion she'd shown before, she can't afford to lose control now... "I guess I'll take now to say good-bye," she says not yet moving as her eyes dart from on former-queen to the other.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:49 pm

(OOC: So sorry! I just had an operation done recently so I'm just trying to keep up. And sorry for the short replies... You guys write so much and I writelike two or three sentences xD)

"You're right... I... am sorry," Cinderella clasped her mouth. Charmant would just have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:50 pm

OOC: Oh my, are you okay? -huggles- XD and it's okay I sometimes can't think that much to write either ^^

Ariel nodded, going to shove the map into her bag. "You two can stay here or go explore, just don't get caught. I am going for a mission." She went to get her cloack, wrapping it on her shoulders before going out of the door. She just hoped Cinderella would stay safe, Kida could be unharmed because she is a ghost. Ariel opted if she should risk it and take a horse or just walk. Her lips curled into a smile when she saw the lakes and rivers on the map. That would make her journey just alittle bit shorter.

OOC: Hang on Jim here I come!!! XDDD bounce
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:30 pm

(OOC: I'm all right haha Smile

"Oh! All right," Cinderella smiled. She was hoping to go explore and come across a stream that looked... more or less sanitary. "I think I'll go out for a stretch," She said, going out the door and letting in the aroma of sickly sweet pine trees.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:20 am

OOC: I hope you're doing better!

Kida gave a brief smile, in all honesty she's ready to leave, places with lots of people and her haven't mixed well this last century. She waves a hand in farewell and without bothering to use the door, disappears through the wall, heading the way of her own mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2