Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) Empty
PostSubject: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:43 am

Five days had been long time to travel on foot. But they had managed well. Ariel went to her cabin, showing Cindy in. "Make your self at home, it's small, but I hopw you feel comfortable here. She took off her hood, hanging it up on the coat hanger. She walked to the little table. going to fix them some supper.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Cinderella looked around, feeling right at home. "It's perfect," She said with a smile. It was better than the castle anyway. She never admitted it to herself but the chateau and the castle were both too... grand and fancy for her. She had always wanted to live somewhere more simple but her father thought it simply would not do.

Last edited by Cinderella on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:45 pm

Ariel smiled. "There is some clothes there in the drawer if you want to change." She went to her cuppoard, taking out a piece of bread. She smelled it. It was stale, but she had learned not to complain. She cut two slices, cutting some ham, piling it up on the bread. Hoping the meat would take away the stale taste of the bread. She plated the food, bringing it to the little table. "I hope you are hungry." She said sitting down, starting to eat her share.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:36 am

Cinderella put on a simple green frock and tied a sash around her waist to keep it from falling down. She sat down at the table. "I'm starving," She said, picking up her share. Being a scarecrow, she couldn't eat anything... except lose bird feathers that continually fell on her face. She tried not to cram the whole thing in her mouth, but rather, savor it.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Kida had followed the duo since Anat, silently with them the whole way, curious in watching them make their way to the Rebel City. The duo was doing quite well for a couple of queens recently ousted from their Happily Ever After, well, besides the fact one of them is a walking scarecrow. Her courage had also failed her, she hadn't really talked with any living people since her demise. These people don't have eternity like she does. She picks up the knife Ariel had laid down, it rises but a few feet before she can't handle it and drops it. Cursing at the air she realizes how out of practice she is. She grabs for it again this time keeping it under control as she moves to the table. Planting it point down on the table she scratches a two letter word "Hi"

She'd meant to at least say hello but, even writing two letters had taken a lot out of her. She needs to practice more.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Ariel watched Cinderella eat. She seemed like she had not eated in a very long time and that was probably true. She kept slowly eating her share, the taste was not that great to rush it down her throath. She suddenly heard a clank as something fell to the floor. She frowned confused. Didn't she leave that knife on the table? How could it fall down? Suddenly the knife was picked up again, right before her eyes. She watched silently as it wrote on her table. "Hi?" She asked looking around. "Who exactly am I talking to?" She asked a bit louder as if the ghost was far away from her. Well she couldn't see it so she could not know. She left her sandwich to go get a pen and a paper. If the ghost wanted to talk atleast it could leave her furniture intact. "There you go."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Cinderella continued to eat, but stopped once she saw something moving across from her. She at first found it peculiar that Ariel would be carving on the table but froze almost instantly once she saw that her companion wasn't touching the knife at all. In fact, it appeared to be moving on it's own. She stood up, raising a hand to her mouth, too stunned to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:59 am

Kida studies the faces of the two woman she had followed, a small ghostly smile creeps onto her lips, at least now she's finally speaking with them. She took in a silent breath of air as she looked at the pen and paper, this would be a lot easier and lighter than having to weild a knife and press hard enough onto the wood to write. She moves the grab the pen to answer Ariel's question, picking up the pen it's nearly as heavy to her as the knife, nearly. She feels like she should at least have a proper conversation with a duo of ex-queens but, in the end simply writes "Kida." hoping to save a bit of energy if there are any more quetions.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:58 am

Ariel frowned. Kida? Then it cleared to her it was a name. "Hi Kida." She pursed her lips slightly, thinking of what to ask the ghost. "Do you have something to tell us Kida?" She asked, wondering why the ghost was talking to them in the first place. She glanced at Cinderella who seemed to be shocked.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:44 am

Kida's eyes widened a bit, realizing she doesn't really have anything to say, she'd followed them out of mere ghostly curiosity. She bit her lip, thinking. Well, that and she didn' agree with what was happening with the world nowadays but, as the dead that was hardly her place. She looks at the piece of paper then underneath her name wries, "I wish to help." it's the truth.

that was the most she'd written and the pen shaking in her hand drops clumsily to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:07 am

Ariel tapped her moth thinking. How could a ghost help them? If it was this hard to communicate with her. "Hmmm...." She turned her attention towards the book she had gotten the spell for Cinderella. She pushed her meal aside, replacing the book on its place. She started to leaf through the book, searching for a spell.

It took some time. She was aware that the two were probably staring at her oddly. Finally she found a good spell, smiling victoriously. "Aha!!" She traced the words with her finger. Sringing up, going to her pantry. She took a bowl, placing it on the table, as she added pepper, saffron and some rosemary stems. She crushed them up, mixing them with some ash from the fireplace. She lit the contents of the bowl into fire, the fragrance filling the room instantly. “Guardians of the Spirit realm, hear and guide my plea. When the witching hour rings true, bring my friend Kida to me. Other souls who hear my call are not welcome in this place. Only the one known as Kida may enter sacred space.” She started to chant, repeating the spell three times before she looked up, hoping it worked.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:17 am

"Are you suggesting Kida is some sort of spirit?" Cinderella asked, getting her nerves back.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:54 am

Kida stares in amazement, ghost eyes wide and mouth agape. She can't help it. She had been around magic weilders before and the confusion she had back then was intensified by watching Ariel who had just cast a spell that would well, she doesn't know. Her head now buzzes with questions. For a century she hadn't cared to meddle with humans, now it seems that midnight can't come fast enough. For so long she had had peace and now she had something she hadn't before, she has something to look forward to, something that she's involved in.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Cinderella backed up against the wall, her eyes staring at the table, waiting for something to happen. If this ghost wanted to help, they wouldn't be... bad, right? Still, her stomach churned, and the suspense only made it worse.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:43 am

Ariel smiled victoriously when the ghost slowly started to become visible. She could see through Kida, but the point was that they could see her now, and mybe hear her too. "Can you talk?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:51 am

Kida watches the two other woman, she doesn't feel any different had it worked? she wonders simply. It must've, they're actually looking at her, right at her. She stares dumbly back at them giving a small smile, she feels like some sort of circus creature they expected to juggle. She blinks frozen by their looks. Ariel had asked a question, she dully remembers it, her mind feels fuzzy from excitment. Then she remembers it. "Umm... can I?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:23 am

"Oh-- my word!" Cinderella exclaimed, her eyes wide with amazement. She reached around for her chair, her eyes still glued onto Kida, and she sat down, afraid she would fall over from her trembling knees. "A real spirit..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:35 am

Ariel just smiled and nodded to Kidas question. She was so proud that she had managed to do the spell. And that her spell on Cinderella had worked too. She looked at the book, closing it, as she let her hand caress the leather covers of it. She had found this abandoned cabin, just setteling in, finding these books. Some had spells, some had plants and herbs, and some were just plain weird books. Ariel prefered to work on her own projects rather than follow the other rebels. Most of them didn't trust her anyways.

She saw Cinderella was shocked. It amused her. "I think if she wanted us harm she would have done so already." She said trying to calm Cinderella down.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:27 am

Kida smiled slowly, they can hear her and see her, inside she's nearly as shocked as Cinderella. She looks at the shocked girl, "yeah, I'm a real..." she pauses unsure what word to use, "spirit. I died a long time ago." she explains.

Then she suddenly turns her attention to Ariel, "thank you, and I really don't wish you any harm..." she trails off biting her ghostly lip her mind filled with memories, not all of them good. Wishes don't always work, they very rarely do in her experience, too many times has that been proven.

Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:32 pm

"What happened to you?" Cinderella asked, trying to find a better way to ask the question. "Um... How did you... die?" She asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Kida developes a sudden interest in her semi-invisible hands, staring down at them while she mulls over Cinderella's question. She isn't quite sure what to say, she's never had to tell anyone, or explain her death before. She just got to move on. She scuffs up a bit of dust with her toe. "It's comclicated..." she starts and then realizes she's made a mistake and hurries to fix it. "No, I guess it really isn't that complicated, I just-I just haven't thought about it much I-" she hesitates again trying to buy more time for a story. "There was a flood," she says finally and slowly, "I drowned like everyone else."

Its the truth, at least as close as she's willing to come. She looks over her shoulder for a moment as her death rushes into her mind, all the details she isn't willing to spill. Maybe being here in a village with people isn't such a good idea she thinks to herself. She bites her lip and turns back towards the two former-queens.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:20 am

OOC: So sorry, I'm so slow, I'm brain dead after work x.x

Ariel nodded to Kida. "You are welcome." She said putting the book away. She listened to Kidas story, feeling a bit sorry for her. She remembered the first time she had a drowning experience, it had not been nice. Ariel cleared her throath. "So you wanted to help us. How?"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:31 am

OOC: Don't worry about it!

Kida hides her former disturbance behind a wooden smile and waves a hand in the air flippantly. "It was a long time ago anyway." she states letting it roll off her, "where were we-" she starts having been wrapped up in her thoughts as Ariel spoke. "Oh yes, well, if the spell works as it seems, and I think it does since I still have to, well, concentrate, while moving things," she picks a rag from the counter, "then I'm visible but, not an easy target," she lets her concentration lapse and the rag falls through her hand. "So I could be useful... I could go out where everything's happening and find people, help people, get information, or anything else!" she says excited to actually be a part of the world again then she continues, "do the rebel people need anything?" she asks curiously, cocking her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:27 pm

She smiled. She liked this girl. "Yes, the rebels allways need information. You would be a good spy. For obvious reasons." She said happily. She went to get a map, spreading it on the table. "The three strongest are Maleficent, Queen Grimhilde and Lady Tremaine, mostly because they have the magic on their side. Hook is easy to get to because he has no magic behind him on land. And Ursula, well she is unreachable right now, but she posesses magic too." She seemed to get somewhat angry talking about Ursula. She looked at Kida. "So, who do you want to spy on first?"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:21 am

Tracing a finger around the map Kida studies it carefully. She guesses she's travelled to most of the places on here, though she hadn't bothered to learn names, kingdoms fall so quickly. "Cerusia," she says quietly, "Queen Grimhilde, it's far enough away they wouldn't expect us all the way on the other side of the continent to make it over there like those in Illusia or Meliora would," she explains shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)   And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida) Empty

Back to top Go down

And here we are (Tag, Cinderella, and Kida)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next