Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) Empty
PostSubject: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:38 am

Jim walked into the market place. He had traveled through many places since he had started running and he hadn't found too good of a place since. He sighed to himself as he bought a piece of bread and leaned against the wall. He began to munch on his bread when a girl caught his eye.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:49 am

OOC: Just curious, should this be a foward time leap?

Kida moves amonst the people quickly, using the most amount of energy to hold density and be as solid-looking as possible, hoping no passerby notices she's vaguely transparent, the last thing she needs is some sort of panicked ghost sighting too much screaming and running, she prefers peacefulness more, this jumpbled and packed market is bothers enough as is.

She pushes past someone and looking down realizes her solidity is thinning, great this is draining energy quicker than she had thought, she can already feel it wearing on her. She needs to find a place to regain energy, looking around for some place to disappear into she spots a boy staring at her intently, please don't scream, she hopes silently.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:56 am

Jim could see that she wasn't normal. She seemed to be slightly transparent. He was curious seeing that she was in a somewhat panicked state. Jim walked over to her slowly till he stood in front of her. "You okay there girl?"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Kida stares at him blankly for a moment blinking a few time as if trying to clear her head, her mind struggling as if swimming in dark water with the amount of energy it takes to seem human, though invisiblity nowadays takes the same energy but, at least she wouldn't of had to dodge people, she really should've practiced more in her hundred years of solitude. Her mind finally seeming to focus she remembers the question, "Um, no I'm fine," she pants though she isn't sure, her voice shaking a bit, she shouldn't be this tired she's a ghost!
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Jim raised an eyebrow. He knew she was lying it was too obvious. He should've just walked away at that point but when he met Ariel she helped him for nothing. Surely he could pass the good feeling on by helping this girl. "It doesn't seem that way. Is there anything I can do for you to help?" He still wasn't sure why he was doing it but he felt like he should.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:38 pm

Kida blinks back her surprise, he was helping her, why? She remembers a time not so long ago when she had wanted to help but, nothing she'd thought is simply silly little mortal affairs anymore but, a game of gods and unlucky pawns. She's growing more transparent by the minute and despite not really liking help looking at herself now realizes she just might need his, after all he hadn't screamed bloody murder yet. "If you know a place to get out the crowds..." she trails off in a way that may be likened ot breathing heavily if she still breathed.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:41 pm

He held out his hand to her. When he got to the town he had found just the place that was out of the way. "I know a place, and its not far from here."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:08 pm

Kida takes his hand hesitantly she can feel her form buzzing slightly, she really needs to get away, what would happen if she depleted her energy anyway? Would she disappear, and if she did, wouldn't that be easier, more peaceful? She's lived long enough except Hades would probably go get her. This is what she gets for getting involved in the living world. "Al-alright."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 pm

Jim pulled her along quickly moving toward the condemned house he had found. Once they had reached it he opened the door to reveal couple blankets and a backpack. "Home sweet home, at least for now. Have a seat where ever you like."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:00 pm

As soon as they were out of sight in his rickety house Kida dropped his hand and all the energy she'd been using to appear solid, desperate enough not to care if he sees her transparent state or not. She feels like she'd been carrying boulders for the vast amount of energy she's been using lately, and able to finally just be without doing anything those boulders are lifted and she can rest. She sits on the floor more out of habit, standing or sitting is all the same for a ghost. Not for the first time she wonders why she doesn't sink through the ground and realizes it probably has something to do with the Underworld. She looks over her companion this time searching his expression.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:03 pm

Jim walked over to the pile of blankets and plopped down on them putting his hands behind his head. "You can stay as long as you like. I'll probably be moving on in a day or two." He settled into a comfortable position and shut his eyes. This girl obviously wasn't human but she seemed nice enough to him.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:00 pm

"Thanks," she smiles genuinely, "do you move around a lot?" she asks simply, it wasn't something she really needed to know but, she is curious about him, taking her in despite of not being very normal.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:04 pm

Jim kept his eyes closed. He had no problem sharing his story since he wasn't staying long in any one place. "Yeah for quite some time now. I move to a place, stay there for a couple days, and then finally move on. It's a little lonely but you get used to it. How bout you? You float around much?"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Kida chuckles, "I've 'bout a hundred years worth of wanderings, I like travelling, thought, so it's alright, I know what you mean by lonely," she gives a thin smile, "try being invisible, I've only been actually visible for a little while," she admits a little regretfully before dispelling her sad thoughts, "have you seen much of this," she isn't sure what to call all of the events, "war?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Jim opened her eyes when she said war. "War? When did it start." Even though Jim had been wandering he had never heard anything about a war. "Whose fighting it?"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:09 pm

KIda looks back in shock, though she has been in the middle of it lately, perhaps a lot of people don't know, like it matters. "I don't know exactly when it started, honestly, I've stopped keeping track of time but, a while ago a lot of dead people came back and a lot of countries' rulers were over thrown, and a lot of not so great people are on the thrones," she isn't sure how far she should explain but, she figures he may as well know as much as she can tell. "Um, there's Ariel, she's fighting for her throne back and the one that made me visble, and-and on the other side there's" she cuts off the name, she really doesn't want to say it aloud. "I guess I didn't pay much attention to names." She looks at him strangely, "you really haven't noticed a bunch of strange events going on?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:50 am

As soon as he heard her say, Comes back to life, he shot up instantly. Nothing else after that did Jim here. Scroop had come back from the dead and now he had some answers. He leapt up and ran over to her. "How did they come back to life!"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:20 am

Kida, taken a bit by shock by the suddeness of the boy running up to . She holds back for a minute unsure, and using up as much time as she can to mull over whether she really wants to explain that or not. In the end she decides to say, obviously this boy was much more interested in that than anything else, "a god let them out of the Underworld," she states matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:08 am

He was hoping for some answers but was left with more questions. "So someone brought him back to life?" He turned from her and began packing his bag. "Now I have a purpose in life. Where is this guy, because when I find him I'm going to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:30 am

OOC: you think you can kill a God boy? XD I am offeneded... XDD no seriously that was so funny, made my day.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:43 am

OOC: LOL

Kida'raises an eyebrow, she knew telling hime was a bad idea and this just proves her right. "Gee if only anyone else had thought of that, oh wait, it's stupid," she growls ten in a gentler voice tries to start again, "look, your either the bravest guy I've ever met, or you've fallen on your head too many times, I'm not sure. We're aren't talking about a guy, we aren't even talking about a human, we're talking about a god, the god of the Underworld, Lord of the Dead, blah, blah, you can't kill him, only defeat," she lowers her eyes, she wouldn't mind seeing the god dead either, that would free her from the deal but, that isn't going to happen she's given up that wish.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:49 am

OOC: Lols IKR he doesn't grasp the concept although I can see the scene from Clash of the titans in my head where Hades gets the lightning bolt thrown at him.

He turned to her as he threw his back back over his shoulder. "Well if I can defeat him then that works too. There's always a way. Now you're free to come if you wish, or not that's up to you. I'm going to find out where he is and take care of him. It's his fault my mother is dead and he will pay the price."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:49 am

"I'm sorry about your mother, I really am but, you need to calm down," Kida snaps, "charging headfirst at a god isn't going to help anything, it's going to get you killed. You need a plan and a very large army, both of which you don't have," Kida points out sharply.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:30 am

He rolled his eyes at her. "Do I look like I can lead an army to you, and as far as plans go I'll make it up as I go along, it's worked so far in my life."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:38 am

Kida snorts outright, "Yeah, let me get this straight you're going to march into a witch's castle, trying to kill Hades, who has brought back to life the worst villians in history and has an army of the undead and alive and try to single handedly take out a god! Think for a second! Do you understand the hole you've dug if he or his minions catch you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)   Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cut From The Same Cloth (Tag: Kida)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next