Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) Empty
PostSubject: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:13 am

Ariel used the shadows of the night to move in the cornfields. She had checked the place during the day, making her plan. Though at night it was harder to navigate in the dark. She pushed the leaves out of her way as she aproached the scarecrow. It looked just scary. With the button eyes and the creepy smile on it. A sad smile actually. Ariel walked closer to it. If it was just a myth or just a random prank, well she would just be ridiculed for it then. But she wanted to test this out. No matter what. They needed figure heads, God only knew she wasn't one anymore. Everyone loved Cinderella. She used a ladder to get the scarecrow down, laying her to the ground. She only had one dose of the potion so it had better work. She had spent months working on it. Ariel bit her lip, taking the cap off the potion bottle as she poured it on the scarecrow, mumbling some magical words she was supposed to. She took a step back, waiting for anything, or rather something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:26 am

A cold breeze shifted through the corn stalks, making them wriggle and writhe, as if they were alive. The scarecrow twitched and sluggishly lifted a hand. Rays of moonlight hit the two of them, reflecting on Cinderella, now looking more like her human self. She coughed, "It's you.."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:35 am

Ariel removed her hood, revealing her face. "Nice to see you again Queen Cinderella." She said bowing her head slightly to the other. She aproached, offering a hand to help Cinderella up. She was happy the spell had worked. Though Cinderella still looked like a scarecrow, it was the best spell she could perform right now. They would need the original wand for that. "How are you feeling?" She asked wondering if she should stop using the titles or continue.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:41 am

"Queen?" Cinderella uttered a small chuckle. "I'm no queen anymore..." She inhaled, relishing the very air around her and stretched out her arms. "I feel great actua--" She began to look around frantically. "Where's Charmant?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:50 am

Ariel bit her lip, looking around her shoulder in alarm. This was no place to get frantic. She quickly went to Cinderellas side, placing her hands on her shoulders. "This is no place to panic your highness. Calmn down and I will tell you. If I am correct he should be fine." She tried to calm the poor woman down.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:01 am

As Ariel tried to console her, Cinderella tried to remember what happened... before her "slumber". Her memory was choppy, and confusing. She stared hard at the ground. There was the siege of the castle. She wasn't with Charmant at all, but in her room. That was when Lady Tremaine came in and turned the guards against her. "No..." She whispered to herself. She fled but was caught and taken back to Lady Tremaine, who then and there, turned her into a scarecrow. She stood up. "I have to find him. Who knows where that... that... witch sent him!" She couldn't help but put a hand to her mouth. Such foul language had never escaped her lips before. Not even back in the chateau. However, all the anger and fury within her was driving her to the point where she would probably risk anything.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:17 am

Ariel paniced, quickly taking Cinderellas hand between her own. "Calm down, he is safe, I promise you. We can't go to him yet. You do stick out like a sore thumb and we need to get you somewhere safe first. The night is limited, and we need to get moving. Your prince can wait for now." She said pulling Cinderella with her as they headed towards the field of corn. Come morning and they would notice she was missing.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:26 am

The way she walked was as if she were on stilts-- very clumsy and dramatic. "I have grown a bit accustomed to hanging on a pole... so I hope you'll forgive how I walk for now," She smiled sheepishly. "Might I ask where we are headed?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:38 am

She gave a smile. "Quite alright. As long as you can walk we are fine." She slowed her pace a bit, letting Cinderella get accustomed to walking again. "We are going to a rebel country, far away from here. Until we reach there we are in danger." She stated trying not to alarm the other any more than she needed to. "When we reach the forest we have to do something to your clothes. They are a bit too fancy." She motioned to the pale blue dress Cinderella wore now. It had been torn by the crows and the bad weather over time.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:48 am

She looked down at her clothes. Indeed, it wasn't the stunning gown it used to be. The sleeves were torn, half the bodice gone, and the skirt felt like it was about to fall off. She remembered her fairy godmother giving this dress to her. Now that she thought about it, she wondered where she was and what happened to her. She thought of the attack on Meliora. "Ariel, is it true? Has Meliora been taken over as well?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:18 am

Ariel looked down with a sad expression and nodded. "Yes. The only independent nation is Kelti. The evil ones haven't reached it yet. Lets hope they never will." They walked out of the field, towards the mountains that loomed in the view. "We have to cross them. Then make our way through Meliora. Hopefully you like excersise." She joked pointing to the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:25 am

"I'd offer our fine horses, but they're probably being guarded at the moment," She sighed. "This is all wrong..." She brushed a hand through her hair. "This isn't the happily ever after I read when I was young." She recalled her father reading her the book of stories she loved but she quickly put the thought out of her head lest she begin to cry. Crying never solved anything, she remembered him saying. "What has happened to you? ...And how do you know of my strange curse?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:37 am

Ariel froze. This woman would probably hate her too if she heard her story. But then again she had gotten her out of the curse. She swallowed before speaking. "I am a mermaid. Originally. I married Prince Eric and we were happy. Then the war started. My family started to sink ships, and I tried to reason with them. Plan was perfect except I got caught under the same spell as them. Eric saved me, but I lost him." She bit her lip, not wanting to cry about it anymore. "Long story short I am hated because I'm fish people and for what I did when I was under the spell." She lifted her dress slightly to show Cinderella her scaley legs. "That is why I wear long skirts." She started to head down a road, leading to the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:43 am

".. I-I am sorry for bringing up such a... painful subject," Cinderella looked at her with pity. "It seems all of us have some sort of a curse." She looked around at the scenery. Or what was left of it. The land looked as if everything had refused to continue growing.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:50 am

Ariel nodded. "Yes, well your Prince is alive. But too close to the castle. I don't dare to go so close to so heavily guarded place." She tried to comfort Cinderella. "And to tell you the truth I wasn't even sure the spell would work."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:55 am

"Well, I'm very thankful you had a bit of faith then," She smiled. "It feels almost impossible to find any faith... or hope in all this death."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:20 am

Ariel looked down. "Oh don't thank me yet. I'm more desperate than faithfull." It was true. The desperation to get back her kingdom and her happily ever after was so strong she had gone after this old wifes tale.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:34 am

"Meliora can't be too far, can it?" Cinderella asked, trying hard not to sound too exhausted. She didn't exactly want to know the answer to her question either, but didn't know what else to say. She looked up at the mountain and it stared down at her. They were both ants compared to it.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:51 am

"One day of climbing, and we are there. Takes four or five days to walk to Kelti." She turned to Cinderella, smiling widely. "Sure you can cope that?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:02 am

She tore half of her skirt off and disposed of the fabric. "I believe I'll manage," She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:26 am

OOC: Mind if we skip few days ahead, when they arrive to Kelti?

She smiled. "Smart girl." She complimented. She took the torn piece, wrapping it around Cinderellas shoulders. "Lets not leave a trace."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)   Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for you to move (Tag: Cinderella)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Andalasia :: The town of Anat :: The cornfields-
Jump to: