Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding a secret library (tag: Merriweather)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Merriweather

Merriweather

Finding a secret library (tag: Merriweather) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a secret library (tag: Merriweather)   Finding a secret library (tag: Merriweather) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:25 am

"Atlantis..." she muttered. "I suppose I shall have to speak with Ariel about that..." She shrugged as he asked about Ariel's bloodline. "I do not know. We have not known each other long. But she did say she was a queen on land, possibly a princess of Atlantis?" She shook her head. "I don't know....Yes, that is a good question. She will be no help if she is once again caught beneath the spell." She watched him leaf through the pages. "I suppose a charm could work. And if I combined it with my fairy magic, it just might make it powerful enough." She nodded resolutely.
Back to top Go down
Librarian

Librarian

PostSubject: Re: Finding a secret library (tag: Merriweather)   Finding a secret library (tag: Merriweather) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:10 pm

The librarian nodded. "Well if you wish you can explore the charms and spells section yourself and search there a charm you might be able to remember." He said leading Merriweather to the charms and spells section once again. "But I shall remind you, do not try to sneak anything out of here, otherwise I am going to have to kill you as a punishment." He said sternly, staying to wait if she needed his aid anyymore.
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: Finding a secret library (tag: Merriweather)   Finding a secret library (tag: Merriweather) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:51 am

[so sorry!! Crazy couple of weeks of midterms and family drama! I'll be on more!]

Merriweather eyed him carefully. The steel in his voice told her that he was being quite serious. She nodded in recognition of this.
"Thank you, Milo," she said softly, putting extra emphasis on his name. "I think I'll be able to find the charm. But..." she grinned wryly. "how exactly do I get home?"
She flicked her injured wing pointedly. "I'm not exactly up to flying long distances at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a secret library (tag: Merriweather)   Finding a secret library (tag: Merriweather) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding a secret library (tag: Merriweather)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2