Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Jim put the orb back in his pocket. It had been a handy light in the past but Merryweather's was better. He followed closely behind Kida since he didn't know the way. "So Kida how do you know Hades?"
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Merriweather glared. "I know this castle better than anyone. And Rose might be here..." she half whispered.
"And the name's Merriweather," she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:08 pm

If Kida's heart would still beat it would've raced, and her ghostly eyes widen. It's all she can do to keep from running the other direction at his question. She bristles, wondering if it would be best to pretend she hadn't heard but, no that would be too obvious. Her mind spins for some sort of lie but, she can't think of one. Eventually, all she does is shrug and say, "He's Lord of the Dead, I'm dead, how do you think we met?" She hopes her voice hadn't shaken as she'd spoke.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Jim thought on that for a moment. Lord of the dead, that would explain a lot. He could also tell Kida was slightly uneasy about it. "How did you get out?"
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:36 pm

OOC: Just to spoil your picknick guys I put my ugly face in here and offer you this link https://twisted.forumactie.com/t82-the-book-of-revalation-you-know-for-kids-tag-jim-kida-and-merriweather#765
So come and play when ever you want Wink I see that you are still in the middle of a topic, but just incase.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:07 am

OOC: Alright Very Happy

Kida's mind still whirls, "I, uh, well I guess, huh, I don't really know how I didn't end up in the Underworld when I died," that wasn't really lying she was still curious on how she'd avoided that. "Now, I try to avoid him when I can." She pauses and then in a quiet voice barely a whispers says, "once we get there, I won't be able to help you," she sighs, "at least no straightfowardly."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Jim pulled out his gun and gave her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry about me. Once you get me in I'll take care of the rest."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Kida allows herself to smile, "funny, you're the exact person I am worried about," pausing her smile sinks, "good luck, Jim, you're going to need it."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:36 pm

(OOC: You wanna head to the other one now.)
Jim smiled and winked at her. "We'll see how it goes." He could tell that they were there and giving Kida one last look he headed up the passageway gun in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2