Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kida

Kida

Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) Empty
PostSubject: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:25 am

Kida realizes how short the time has been since she's entered the forests though it feels like years. That fairy, Merryweather, Jim had called her couldn't be far off and this time Kida had strolled in completely visible. She had entered first in case the fairy was off a bit today and decided to attack without warning and without looking.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:29 am

Jim followed closely behind Kida. He had no problem letting her lead, after all she knew the way not him. "So how did you find this way to Hades?"
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:35 am

{Baha! Merriweather? a bit off?! Neverrrr... Razz}

Merriweather flitted through the trees in her miniaturized form. She yawned deeply. When was the last time she had slept? She shook her head, trying to make herself more alert.

Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:25 am

Kida frowns, "I knew passageway from the inside," she says hesitantly, "honestly, I'm not sure where it is outside the castle, I never bothered to check..." slowly she admits the problem, "I'm think the entrance, exit, whatever it is somewhere in the forest."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:39 am

Jim stopped. He had been lost in this forrest before and almost died. "You think? You do realize how big this forrest is, trust me it's huge i got lost in it before."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Kida chuckles, "where's your sense of adventure city boy?" Then her humorous attitude disappearing assures him, "the fairy won't let us get far in here, she found me before I got twenty feet, then we ask her, or we stumble upon it before. Either way we, er, you aren't going to die out here."
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:12 pm

{Kida is still invisible, yes?}

Her eyes scanned the through the crowded trees. Very little moved through here anymore. She sighed sadly. Maleficent had brought so much darkness into the world. But as she flitted over head, she saw a lone figure standing beneath the trees. He seemed to be talking to the air. She floated downward to get a better look.

"Oh for heavens sake," she muttered. It was the half dead boy from earlier. He had finally cracked.
With a twirl of her wand, she made herself return to normal size. Lights and sparks shone around her and she bounced lightly in the air.

"I TOLD you to stay, you fool," she said, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Jim turned to see merryweather now with them. "Well it's been several days since Ive been back do you really think I've been lost for that long? I just came back because I'm looking for something which happens to be in this forrest."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:05 am

Kida lets her her invisiblity drop at least they'd finally found her, "well, well I wondered how long it would be until you found us, fairy." she chuckles with a taunting geam in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:29 am

Merriweather narrowed her eyes. "People have been lost in THIS forest for longer...And did you really think you'd be able to simply traipse through my forest uninvited...again?"

Her eyes flashed as Kida appeared. They hadn't exactly ended their last encounter on friendly terms. "Didn't you have somewhere else to be?" she snapped. "Or is babysitting a lost boy the only thing you're good for?"

Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:14 am

Kida flashes a mischievious ghostly grin, "well you did ask for a nasty surprise to come through a certain secret passage way, and unless I want to drag you there, and he," she gestures at Jim, "actually wants to go in, he'll have to do." she taunts then adds in the same snide voice, "oh and information wise, Hades is with your witch, which complicates things a bit."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Jim didn't like being treated like a boy. He had been through too much to be treated that way. "Look can we just get there and not worry about her. I had enough lectures last time, and I'd rather not hear more."
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Merriweather rolled her eyes at the boy's comment. Kids...they thought they knew everything..

She froze. "Hades...?" Stories...rumors...god of the underworld. "Hmmm...that DOES make things more complicated." She turned to Jim. "What makes you want to go there? I thought you wanted to simply mind your own business."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:17 pm

He scowled at her. "It became personal and I want revenge." His words were cold and laced with impatience.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Kida nods at Merriweather, "yep, Hades, problematic, trust me I know. Anyway, I'm with Jim, we have revenge to take, and if you would point us in the direction of your secret passageway to behind the tapestry, we'll be going, as I still don't like you." She speaks quickly.
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 pm

"Oh?" Merriweather raised an eyebrow at the boy. "And who exactly do you plan to take your revenge on?"
She shifted her attention to the ghost. "Don't worry, I don't like you either." she said nonchalantly.
She raised an eyebrow. "Just like that? You think you're just going to sneak into Maleficent's domain and come out alive? well...." she grinned wickedly at Kida. "I suppose you don't really have anything to worry about now do you?"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:56 pm

"Already dead," Kida forces a laugh, "and don't look at me I was against this from the start but, leading him to the secret passage seems better than him running to the front gate and get an arrow through his chest, now the passageway?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:07 am

Jim wasn't happy. Kida and Merryweather only saw him as a kid and it irritated him. He leaned against one of the trees with his arms folded across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:21 am

Merriweather watched them steadily. She was loathe to give up the entrance to the passageway. If they retained that knowledge after the war, it could prove deadly But at this point, they didn't really have a choice. She extended her wings and fluttered towards the edge of the forest.
"Follow me, and keep quiet."

They were just within the forest's boundaries. Close enough they could see the castle. Merriweather flitted upward and spun in a circle, eyes looking for any sign of movement. There was none. She floated gently to the ground, pulling out her wand.

Tapping the base of the tree's trunk, she said, "There's a staircase through here. And the passage stays underground for quite sometieme. Stay straight, and don't enter an of the doors, or you'll be lost forever. Only when you see the tapestry of the castle will you know you've reached the right exit. And remember, you'll be in the throne room. Maleficent is bound to be there."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:25 am

Kida scowls, "And hopefully not Hades." Then Kida flashes a brief but, genuine smile to the fairy, "thanks," she steps into the darkness blinking rapidly as her eyes adjust. She is really hoping Hades isn't there.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:49 am

Jim followed after Kida. His time was nearing and he could feel his hand go towards his gun in his shirt. He looked over at the blue fairy gave a thankful smile and said "I guess I owe you again Blue."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:59 am

The darkness surround her Kida looks at the blurry figure that is Jim, "Do have anything that'll give up some light in those pockets?" She asks distractedly, please, please, please, don't let Hades be in the castle.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:15 am

Jim searched his pockets for his orb. "This should do. It used to be a map but now it'll do as light." He pulled out the orb and activated setting off a green glow lighting up the cavern.
Back to top Go down
Merriweather

Merriweather

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:45 am

Merriweather paced for several minutes outside of the still open tree trunk.
"You are just to protect the forest, just the forest," she muttered to herself. "You're no good for anything else right now."
But maybe she could find Rose if she finally entered the castle."
Steeling herself, she quickly shot into the tunnel, shutting the the entrance behind her. She fluttered up behind Jim.
She flicked her wand, and a small ray of light shone from its tip.
"No need for that." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:57 pm

The orb is a nice glow and Kida stalks ahead, as soon as she feels a whish of air and the bluish glow she whirls around fearing the blue-fiery face but, the femine voice calms her nerves, it was the fairy and she relaxes, "oh great," She growls, "you decided to embark on our suicide mission." but, the light is bright and nice and this woman knows the secret passage better than anyone, Kida turns back around and continues to lead the way through the now lit up passage way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)   Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to the Forests (Tag: Jim, Merryweather)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next