Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's play my pets.

Go down 
+3
Mulan
Aurora
Maleficent
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Clopin

Clopin

Let's play my pets.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:51 am

((i realize this is clopins account but its being slow so im not fussing with the changing of the accounts to the right one hahahaha sorry))

Kenai's eyes widened as he watched the bear infront of him go from scared to angry. What did that witch do!? Koda? What happened to him, why was he acting this way?

He didn't know what to do, so he took a step back, eyes alert and scared.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:49 am

He winced feeling the beast bite down on his hand. Making his hand flame up so the beast let go. He moved back a bit, watching the scene. "Baby... You light my fire...." He complimented Maleficent with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:07 am

Maleficent looked at Kenai's horrified face. Oh yes this amused her the most, The torture in his eyes. The pain the emotion. That was what gave her the strength. She gave Hades a wicked smirk. As she waved her hand making the bear cub go up into green flames. She sat back on her throne. ''You have seventeen days to find your beloved bear cub..Or else..'' She began laughing wickedly as she gaev Kenai a look that would finish her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Clopin

Clopin

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:57 am

((computer still hates me lol))

Kenai couldnt breath, but he found the strength to choke out a response. "Wh...where is he?! What did you do to him!?". His eyes prickled with tears of frustration and worry, how could someone do something so horrible.

"I didn't do anything to you, all i wanted was the bear!" he screamed out as he got angry. Kenai just simply couldnt understand.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Hades gave a pittying look at the boy. "Listen, do we look like nice people? No? Well there is a surprise." He made a shooing motion with his hand. "Off you go then. Like the lady said. Seventeen days and blah blah blah."
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:32 am

''And a bear you'll get. He's in The oh so great forests of Dobryn.'' She rolled her eyes. ''Tick Tock little boy. Tick Tock. If you really care About your little cub I would run..'' She told him with a mocking tone in her voice and a bored expression on her face. Taking hold of her staff. ''Or Should I just kill the cub now?'' Raising her eyebrow. Leaning forward as she held her staff with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Clopin

Clopin

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:42 am

Kenai instantly remembered his compass, it should still work right? He made no movement to check on it, as it was secruely in his pocket, since he was afraid they would take it. So instead he simply turned on his heel and ran out. Running the best he could with an injured shoulder and hand, he wanted to not only get away from these horrible people. But He needed to get Koda, and with that he was gone. Sprinting out of the castle, past all the evil looking creatures without even a second glnace.

He had no idea where this forest was but he was determined to find out, and quickly. I'm coming Koda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's play my pets.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Meliora :: The Onyx city :: The castle :: Throne Room-
Jump to: