Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's play my pets.

Go down 
+3
Mulan
Aurora
Maleficent
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maleficent

Maleficent

Let's play my pets.  Empty
PostSubject: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Maleficent had let her servants bring the bears in. There was this small cub. Which had caught her eye, Caressing it's head. ''Well well I'm sure many of your friends would miss you...But no worry my dear..'' She waved her hand as some of her servants entered the room. With a very big bear. She nodded as the servants as the started to stab the big bear. The small one seemed to call for the big. Maleficent couldn't stop her laughter. She held the little bear close. ''What is it dear? Oh is that your relative? I'm sorry I didn't know.'' She laughed again. As she gestured the servants to take the big bear away. She had already seen enough.

As she let her sharp nails scratch the little bear. ''Now where would Aurora be..I haven't seen her in a long time..'' She raised the little bear in front of her. ''I think she would like you.'' A sadistic laugh left he mouth. ''Now what to call you hmm...?''
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:54 am

Rose walked along the castle floors. She had made a quick walk along the trees in the forest, but there was nothing to do for her. She sighed. Everywhere she could go, there was just boredom. Maybe... with a bit of luck Maleficent was finally back, wherever she was.

A laugh caught her attention. Rose raised an eyebrow and frowned. It sounded familiar to her. Carefully she looked behind the door, where the laugh came from. When she saw Maleficent's face, Rose smiled softly. But she didn't entered the room. She took a few steps back and leaned against the wall next to the door. Now she was back, but...

But.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:26 am

Maleficent could hear someone walking in the hallway. It couldn't be her servants she hadn't called one. She looked at her Raven. Sending it off to the hallway. ''If you are sneaking in my castle at least show your face...'' She said calm. Not raising her voice. It probably was Aurora, After Maleficent had brainwashed the girl. She had become a little bit strange.
But it was amusing to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:37 am

When the raven flew out of the door and in front of her, Rose gasped. "Oh my...", she murmured. She lifted her hand and the raven landed on her hand. Rose sighed, she should've known that Maleficent would notice her. When the raven jumped on her shoulder and cawed in her ear, she stroke her hair and his feathers. Rose turned around and walked into the room to Maleficent.

"Your majesty...", she bowed. "Did you have an enjoyable journey?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:53 am

Maleficent nodded. "Yes I did." She turned the bear towards the former princess. "I've let my servants collect some of these.. For my own entertainment ofcourse." She smirked wickedly. "What you think?" She asked not that she truly was interested in what the girl thought. The bear struggled in her grip. "I only need some servants to tame this thing and than it can be a good pet." She let her nails scratch the bear. "How about you? Where have you been?" She asked narrowing her eyes. She didn't like it when the girl was wandering around.
Back to top Go down
https://twisted.forumactie.com
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:23 am

Rose smiled softly. "That's good to hear, your highness.", when her view fell on the little bear, she tilted her head. "If I'm allowed to say so... I don't think you need your severe servants to tame that baby bear...", she answered carefully. "Though I agree that it might be a good pet later his years."

Rose bit her lower lip. "I have done your orders. And then... I just walked around, waiting for you to come back, your majesty. I met some interesting strangers at the market place. We had actually a quite amusing talk. Then I just went to the forest for a walk and when I came back, you were here, your highness.", Rose bowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:35 am

ooc: that awkward moment where Maleficent turns into Mulan haha XD

Kenai had been sneaking around the castle for quite sometime now. It was hard to stay hidden therefore he had to move slow, but as he neared the point where the compass was pointing him, he heard it. The straggled sounds of a bear! Even though he couldn't understand what the bear was saying anymore, he could tell it was in pain. That better not be Koda. Because if it is....then we will have a problem.

He was keeping himself strong but really he has no clue what he would do if it turned out Koda was hurt. Kenai peeked around the corner of the door he heard speaking from and let out a breath he hadn't realized he had been holding. Koda was there, he was safe and alive...well alive. He was in the clutches of an evil looking woman. And as much as he wanted to burst in there and pull him away, he knew that wasn't smart.

He had to come up with a plan...and quick.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:01 am

(OOC: Yeah sorry xDD)

Maleficent raised her eyebrow. ''Well do you want to tame this little creature than?'' She asked as she dugged her nails into the bear a little. The bear let out a sound that told he didn't like it. She caressed the bears head. ''Pardon me? What interesting? What did they talk about to you?'' She narrowed her eyes. The raven on Aurora's shoulder seemed to have heard something. Maleficent stood up.

Gesturing her Raven to seek what it seemed to have found.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:45 pm

"I met a man and woman on the market.", Rose answered. "I forgot to ask for they're names, but it will be easy to find them again. We talked about this and that, and then the woman mentioned a lamp. I guess she thought I knew something about it...", Rose shrugged. It had been more than obvious that the man didn't liked it when the woman had started to talk about the lamp to her.

"If your highness allow me to take care of him...", Rose lifted her arms to take over the little bear, when the raven flew from her shoulder. She frowned and turned around to the door. Her arms going down. When Maleficent stood up, she bit her lower lip. Was a stranger around here? So her feeling didn't deceive her. Rose sighed. She had felt him. But didn't found. Rose wrapped her arms around her body and waited.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:31 pm

Kenai was waiting quietly, hoping he could have a chance to get Koda and leave without any trouble but it wasnt fated to be that way. He had seen the crow fly out of the room but he thought to himself that he shouldnt pay it any attention. So he kept his eyes trained on the tall woman in the room, trying to figure out what her and the beautiful younger woman were saying.

He had no idea that the crow was coming up behind him until it screeched practically in his ear, causing him to shout and tumble through the door into the open.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Maleficent narrowed her eyes. Handing the bear to Aurora as she slowly walked to the stranger. She looked down at the boy. "And who gave you permission to enter my castle?' Her raven landed on her hand. She took her staff from the throne as she walked back to the boy. Pointing her staff at the boy. "Now what should we do with you.." She looked at Aurora than back to the boy.

Ignorant child, how could he? He would pay that was one thing for sure.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Kenai's eyes opened wide and bite back the urge to shout for Koda. He couldn't give his true reasons for entering "Her" castle, she might hurt him.

"I...I..I was looking for a place to stay," tt had worked for the fairy, but he was getting a feeling it wouldn't be that easy with this woman, "I had heard you were looking for someone to hire." Kenai had no idea what he was doing but hoped it would get him somewhere. Maybe he could get into her good graces and steal Koda away when he had a chance.

Kenai looked over at the young woman holding Koda, surely someone as beautiful as her couldn't be wrapped up with someone like her on their own accord. Maybe she could help him...he looked at her pleadingly and silently asked for help.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:30 pm

Maleficent raised her eyerbrow. A place to stay? And than he has heard she needed someone. ''Shut it!'' She called out. ''How dare you.'' She stepped forward. As she looked at him. ''What's your name?'' She asked. Looking at Aurora.
Back to top Go down
https://twisted.forumactie.com
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Kenai looked back up at her and froze for a second, should he tell her his real name? She looks evil enough to know some spell that could kill him if she knew something like that. So he decided to lie. "My name is Sitka...at your service ma'am" he bowed low, sensing that being polite is the best route.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:14 pm

(OOC: Sorry for the short replies xD )

Maleficent raised her eyebrow. Sitka? She saw his bow. ''Sitka..?'' She wasn't sure if the boy spoke the truth. She pushed her staff in the boys side. ''You sure that is your name?!'' She pushed the staff further into the boys side.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:33 pm

(ooc: lol no, perfectly alright XD)

Kenai nodded quickly, wincing at the slight pain. "Of course Ma'am! I have no reason to lie to you!"

His eyes quickly darted back to the young woman, how could she stand being in the same room as this vial woman? He shook his head slightly and focused in on Koda,Please be alright little brother, just hang on for a little while more...I'm here. He tried to turn his attention back to the tall figure infront of him, despite his racing mind.

Could his lie have worked?
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:12 pm

She narrowed her eyes as he seemed to move his attention to the bear. She smiled. Slamming him against his head with her staff. ''What are you looking at?! Your friend? Perhaps...'' She looked at Aurora. She pointed her staff at the bear in Aurora's hands. ''Tell me why you are really here, Or else your little friend..'' She didn't finish her sentence. Knowing the boy would know what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Kenai steeled his glance at the woman, holding the side of his head protectively. "I told you! Im here to work for you! Some man in the market said you might be able to help me out, I have no place to stay and I just need work. I was just looking at the bear....I...I could tame him for you" Kenai's face lit up, "you said something about that right? If you wanted....I could. I know how, I've worked with bears before."

He hoped and prayed she bought his lie, if not, he just bluffed away Koda's life. I'm sorry Koda. I tried.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:33 pm

''Aurora can tame the bear well enough.'' She turned her back at the boy, Walking back at her throne. She let her hand wave over the bowl of her staff. ''I know a dear friend of mine who will handle you.'' She said sitting back. As she waited for her 'friend' to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Hades appeared shortly after he recieved the invitation. "Maleficent baby! Did you miss me!?" He exclaimed walking to Maleficents side, wrapping his arm around her waist. "Who is this?" He asked pointing to the boy. "
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:09 pm

''Your new toy..'' She looked at Hades with a smirk. As she pointed towards the boy. ''He is of no use to me.'' She raised her eyebrow at Hades. Making sure that he knew what to do.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:09 am

Hades smirked, turning his attention to the boy. "What use could I possibly make out of him?" He asked as he eyed the boy up and down. "Or should I just roast him?"
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:51 am

''Whatever you desire to do to him Hades.'' She smirked wickedly. As she stood up. Pointing her staff at the boy. ''They Only thing I want Is that you get information from him, No matter what you do to him. I want to know what he does here.'' She put her staff back on the ground with one loud tap.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:18 am

Kenai couldnt help but back up slightly at this exchange between the two. Why was her skin green, why was his blue...why the hell was his hair made of fire!? All of this was very overwhelming for the young man from the small village. All he had wanted was Koda, and he hoped that he hadn't just screwed everything up.

"Pl..please, i mean no harm. I hide nothing from you" Kenai begged, he didn't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:05 am

Hades calmly walked to the boy placing his hand on Kenais shoulder. "The lady here seems to believe you are hiding something. Until you tell us what it is I will have some fun." He said sinisterly as his hand turned into a flame, burning on Kenais shoulder. He could smell the burning flesh, releasing his hold. "Well? Next burn will be on your face."

OOC: Sorry Q.Q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's play my pets.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Meliora :: The Onyx city :: The castle :: Throne Room-
Jump to: