Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's play my pets.

Go down 
+3
Mulan
Aurora
Maleficent
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenai

Kenai

Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:11 am

Kenai cried out in pain and dropped to his knees, his head going fuzzy with the pain. The only thing he could hear was Koda's cries for his brother and the laughter swimming over his head.

"I...I don't mean anyone any harm!" That was the truth and that was all he could think of to say in his current hazy state.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:21 am

Hades pursed his lips in a toughtfull manner. "Perhaps we started this interrogation on the harder questions." He crouched down to Kenais level, offering his hand to the boy. "Hey Hades is the name, Lord of the underworld and so forth.... And yours??" He asked taking Kenais hand in his. "Now think carefully before you answer. If I don't like the answer you get burned." He squeazed Kenais hand in his, waiting for the boy to reply.

OOC: This lord of the underworld is gonna go to bed now though
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Kenai's voice was barely a whisper but loud enough for Hades to ear, as close to the boy that he was. "my name is Kenai...Kenai. I was afraid she could use my real name in a spell or something...but honestly! I don't want to hurt anyone or anything...promise." His eyes shown the truth and he braced himself for another burn if Hades wasn't pleased with even the truth.

He snuck a quick glance at Koda and sighed, the look on the young bears face was almost broken, if only they could understand each other, if only Koda could help.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Maleficent looked at the scene before her with a amused smile. She could hear the boy talk even if he tried to keep his voice low. So it was Kenai..She knew he wasn't to be trusted. The boy wouldn't know what Hades was planning with him. Maleficent was sure Hades would do his job well enough.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Hades smirked, shaking Kenais hand. "Good boy Kenai. Now what are you doing here then? You can do 'not hurting anyone' anywhere. Why do it here?" He didn't let go of Kenais hand, hoping the boy understood the rules of this game.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:37 pm

Kenai's eyes shot back to his hand, still entangled in a dangerous handshake. He knew if he lied he would get burned again. There was a long pause and then a deep sigh from the young boy. "I want the bears to go free....then I was going to leave. Please." His eyes grew wide and frightened, was that the right thing to say? Would they let them go for telling the truth?
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Hades arched his eyebrow. That was an odd reason. "Oh, an envirormentalist. Tell me boy what will you do if we don't let you? Why would you even want a bunch of bears?" Hades let go of Kenais hand, grabbing the boy by the hair. His hand resting against Kenais scalp. "Thought I raise the stakes a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:03 pm

Kenai hated himself at this moment but he could see that he wasn't going to get very far with this bunch of people. "Just give me the little one then if you won't let me set the rest free" his eyes darted to Koda to show Hades which one he meant, "the little ones can't handle this life....just him, I just need him."

He closed his eyes slowly, mourning the lose of his friends before a decsion was even made, how could he be so cruel? To give up fighting for them before he even got a real chance...he was a monster. But still not as bad as these people, he reasoned, he needed to get Koda out, at least he was fighting for him.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:22 pm

"Is that so? Tell me boy why do you want the little one?" He let go of Kenais hair, walking to the little bear cub grabbing it by the back of its neck and dangling it in the air. "Maleficent, dear, what do you think? Should the boy get this cub here?" He asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Maleficent raised her eyebrow. ''I don't think so..Unless...'' She raised the boys head. Slightly dugging her nails into his skin. ''He has something else to offer me..'' She said as she pointed towards the bear. ''You're choice.''
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:14 am

OOC: Adding another character to the mix.

Kida walks the corridors silently, her feet making no sound on the floor. She hadn't been in the castle long thought, getting in had hardly been a problem for a woman who can simple walk through solid objects. She looks around, no detail escaping her eyes. Up ahead she hears voices, though she can't decipher the meaning or even tell the gender of the person speaking. She lengthens her stride hurriedly but, doesn't bother with the door, instead she pokes her head through the wall, so only her hea and shoulers are in the next room.

Her eyes widen in silent shock and non too happy about it either. Hades is in the room, with a woman that could only be the fairy's witch, thought the fact Hades had a bear cub by the neck struck her as a little odd, she leans in to hear but, the only words she catches are two from th witch, "your choice."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:02 am

Kenai couldnt think straight. He couldnt think of anything that would be of use to the woman so he was willing to take anything as long as they didn't harm Koda. "anything! Anything! Just tell me what you want! I'll do it!"
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:02 pm

Hades narrowed his eyes at the boy. He turned his free hand into a pall of fire. "Did you just intentionally ignore my question?" He moved his hand under the bear cub, he aring it cry out in alarm. "Maleficent might be the ruler of this castle and the mistress of all evil, but I am the lord of the underworld. Don't you forget that."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:02 am

If Kida's heart still would beat she's sure it would be thumping it's way out of her chest as she stares at the Lord of the Underworld, every piece of her screams,this is bad, this is really bad, he has a bear cub now, and she is watching silently, because of his curse, animals had been her only companions for the past hundred years. Besides it really doesn't matter now, maybe they could fight a witch, maybe they could fight an army of witches, they cannot however, fight the Lord of the Underworld.

Eventually she steps out, fully aware it means losing control of her soul, "torturing bear cubs Hades?" She asks yawning, "isn't animal abuse a bit below you?"
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:48 am

"torturing bear cubs Hades?" Hades looked to the side, seeing a familiar face. "isn't animal abuse a bit below you?" He smirked. "AAh... Kida dear! How nice of you to join in. Take a number, I will be right with you."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:17 am

Kida snorts cracking her ghostly knuckles, "and look at you, playing with bear cubs and busying yourself with one mere mortal boy when you could be outside laying havoc to entire towns, I'm not sure whether to be proud or disappointed." She sinks onto an open chair lazily, using just enough energy not ot fall through her seat and smiles mischieviously, "I thought there was only one mortal boy who could hold your attention, this boy isn't even in te same league as the last one, are you that bored or have you taken to worrying too much?" She teases with more of a spark of violence than friendliness.

She glances around the room, taking note up anything that might be of use to her later.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:27 am

He arched his eyebrow at her. "You are right, I shall just torch this poor cub then shall I?" He said turning his attention back to Kenai. "And if it's havoc you want tot cause why not go do so then? I don't need to dirty my hands with that now that I have you here." He smirked glancing at her. "Isn't that right Kida?"

OOC: Kenai and or Maleficent can post too XD me and Kida are not stealing the whole show Wink
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:14 am

OOC: What Hades said , XD

Kida yawns, "I'm a ghost, I have centuries to cause all the havoc I can want, I'm happy just to haunt for a while, like you, Hades, the world still interests me, if you're back I'm guessing the the dead people coming back to life is your doing," she says simply, trying to lure Hades's attention away from the bear cub, "from what I've seen it appears there's nothing anyone can do to stop you but, if you keep playing with bear cubs," she shrugs showing she isn't sure, "what is the plan anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:06 am

Maleficent Raised her eyebrow at the scene that seemed to form before her. She kept her eyes sharp on Kenai. She ignored Kida's words. It wasn't only Hades his idea okay. But she didn't know better. Hades would show her soon enough she was wrong to cross him, Or doubt his decisions.

(OOC: I pulled this out of my brains x.x I hope you're all happy.)
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:40 am

Kenai sat crouched on the floor still to scared to move and looked back and forth at the two figures as they took turns talking. He couldn't tell if he could trust the ghost to help him or lure Hades to kill Koda faster but she was distracting him. Maybe if he waited until the proper moment he could run forward and get Koda out of Hades clutches, if only he turned his back to Kenai, he was fast enough right? I could do it. Thats what he kept telling himself, he could if he just got the right moment.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Hades smirked. "Like you Kida I have lived long before you, and I will live even longer. Now wait patiently your turn, and don't bother your little head about my plans." He walked closer to Kenai. "So Kenai, how is it? What do you need this little bear cub for? Or should I just burn it so I can get on with other things?"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:28 am

Giving one last glance at the bear cub Kida waves her hand is dismissal, "fine, fine, take your time playing," she couldn't help one last insult, "you know how to reach me when you're ready." Already seeing her old master for this long had been enough and she's ready to jump at the chance to get away. Without another word she phases through the wall, she'd tried for the bear cub's sake but, it's always best to stay away from Hades's bad side. She'll have to come back soon enough and might as well enjoy a day at the market.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:57 am

Maleficent looked at Hades. ''Will you keep your ghost friend out of my castle next time?'' She said with a raised eyebrow. People just walking into her castle whenever they wanted to, That wasn't what she was a queen for was it?
She should get some new people to make her security stronger. No one was to be allowed in here without her permission. With exception of certain people.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:57 am

He glanced at Maleficent, giving a slight smirk. "Believe me, I haven't seen that particular friend for hundred years or so. Didn't know she would be here. Her turn will be after we are done here." He turned to Maleficent, bringing the bear cub with him. "How about dear Maleficent we give the bear cub to him?" He nodded towards Kenai. "That is if he can catch it that is." He said with a wicked smirk. "Do you want the honors mi lady?" He asked holding the cub out for her.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:23 am

Maleficent took her staff. Letting her hands circulate around the bowl of it. As the bowl started to glow, she mumbleded some words which weren't in a understandable language. The bear sub seemed to be focussed at her staff. As maleficent stopped mumbling the bear began to growl. Struggling into Hades his hands as it wanted to bite down on Hades his hand.

Maleficent laughed her well known laugh. At the scene before her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's play my pets.    Let's play my pets.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's play my pets.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Meliora :: The Onyx city :: The castle :: Throne Room-
Jump to: