Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) Empty
PostSubject: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:10 am

Mulan had went to the tavern with Shan Yu. She hadn't really odered anything. Not thirsty. She had to ask Shan Yu about his sudden kind ness. Mulan took place at a table. She nodded when Shan Yu sat down too. "What was that about?" She asked. "Since when do you follow orders from someone else than yourself?" She asked crossing her arms as she leaned back.
Back to top Go down
https://twisted.forumactie.com
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:26 am

He sat down by the table, placing his drink on the table. "Since I have no army, no land of my own and I need the money. Simple logic." He said taking a sip of his drink. Hades had brought him back to life, but had not given him an army to lead, so he had no option than to join a cause apparently. Though he was not going to be satisfied with just that.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:05 am

Mulan grinned. ''Poor you.'' She said crossing her arms. ''I was wondering something...Why did you want me to gain something too..?'' She asked as she leaned a little bit on the table. Looking at him, She didn't trust him. But yet she wondered why he would want her to gain something as well.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:12 am

He chuceled, leaning back on his seat. "Simple. Now you have something to lose. I believe the good Queen will grant you what ever you want." He kept his sharp eyes glued on her, observing her reactions to that. Why didn't he kill her? He needed friends now. He could always kill her later.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:40 am

''Oh..?'' She asked leaning down. ''And what exactly do I have that I can lose?'' She asked again. As far as she knew she didn't. So what did he mean with something to lose? She raised her eyebrow when she noticed his eyes not moving away from her. Ofcourse she did not trust him either but if he wanted to leave she wouldn't run after him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:54 am

He smirked. "What is it that you want most? Hmm?" He asked. The queen would keep to her word, he knew that. If she didn't then he would make sure she didn't live long enough to use that lamp. He would just have to trust Mulan was going to stick to the queens deal.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:58 am

Mulan smirked. She leaned on the table leaning forward. ''You....'' She said. With a great smirk. ''Back in your grave...'' She finished her sentence. Leaning back again, Crossing her arms. she raised her eyebrow with a sly smile played on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:21 am

He returned her smirk, taking his sword out of its sheat, handing it to her. "Then by all means, kill me. Good luck finding the lamp on your own." His grin grew wider.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:35 am

Mulan raised her eyebrow.''Hey she ordered you to find the lamp. Not me.'' She said as she took the sword. ''And I could easily find the lamp on my own. I have my ways..'' She said Pointing the sword to Shan Yu. With a serious face. Before she laughed lightly.Turning the sword to hand it back to him. ''I'll kill you when you are of no use to me anymore. Until that time, Try to live with me.'' She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:10 am

He raised his eyebrow. "Dead people don't have to worry about orders." He stared straight into her eyes. If she really was going to kill him she would have already. Besides. He hadn't done anything to make her angry. Sure, there had been a war they had fought in, but that was not that personal. Sure he was bitter that she had killed him. Blown him to pieces. Once he would get the chance he would not just kill her. He would make her beg him not to. He took his sword back. "I will behave only if you will." He said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:45 am

Mulan nodded. ''Good.'' If they were going to find that lamp, There wouldn't have to be any death threat's. ''Let's keep trust in one another..Otherwise we can never find the lamp.'' She said leaning froward. ''I don't want to travel while you keep pointing your sword at me.'' She narrowed her eyes slightly. ''Understood?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:03 am

He raised his arms up. "I will make sure that this sword is not pointing at you." He said pointing at the sword he had just sheated. He then smirked. "The other sword I am not going to vouch for." He replied winking at her. Well she was an atractive woman, he had to give her that. "And speaking of sharp objects. I trust you wont be pointing any at me either. Understood?" He asked mimicing her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:17 am

Mulan smirked as he spoke about that other 'sword' She shook her head. ''As long as you keep the sword out of my sight. You're good.'' She nodded. ''Than I guess we have a Deal..'' She leaned forward. ''So..'' She looked around so none would listen with them. ''Have any idea where we can find that lamp..?'' She asked raising her eyebrow. With a light smile played on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:39 am

He smirked, leaning in closer to her ear. "I think we start where the genie was last seen. Don't you think?" He spoke in a low tone, letting his breath tickle her ear. He leaned back, a smug smile on his lips as he looked into her eyes challengingly. "Let me ask you this. Do you even know anything about the lamp?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:36 am

Mulan raised her eyebrow when he whispered in her ear. She smiled a little when he let his breath tickle her ear. Mulan leaned back as well as he did so. "No. I've never heard of a lamp." She said honestly. Shaking her head as she looked at him. "I've heard of genies. But that was a long time ago. Of which I can barely remember what I was told." She shrugged. It was true what she said. As far as she could remember did genies grant wishes. But that was all she remembered.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:07 am

He nodded taking his drink in hand and gulping half of it. "Genies can grant three wishes per customer. To my knowledge they are supposed to be sneaky and selfish creatures, so be careful with them. Something that powerfull is not happy being a slave." He said seriously. If she was to find a genie he wanted her to understand that it was not a friendly creature. If she got burned it was her fault.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:23 am

Mulan nodded. ''Okay..Much like you than.'' She grinned, Winking at him. Just to tease him. ''Though you don't grant three wishes.'' She said as she stood up. Walking to get something to drink. She returned later with a cup of tea. She set it down on the table, Taking a sip. She looked at him. ''You should try to drink tea instead of what you usually drink..It relaxes you.'' She said as she took another sip. Setting the cup down. ''So. You lead to way?'' She asked. As she leaned forward. Being careful talking about the topic.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:21 pm

He chuceled at her comment. "Only if you rub it hard enough." He said with a wink.

When she returned with her tea, he gave her a questioning look. "Didn't the bar keep laugh at you for ordering that?" He mocked her. His people didn't drink tea, much less grow anything. They were nomads. He took a sip of his beer. But that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy some other peoples hard work. "I lead the way. Unless you have a better knowledge of where we are going." He said teasing her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Mulan ignored his comment about her tea. She needed something to relax her. And beer wasn't that kind of drink which would relax you.
"No I don't know where to go. Isn't it obvious?" She rolled her eyes. Leaning back. "What does that witch need with the genie?" Mulan asked as she crossed her arms. Looking at him . Was she really going to travel with him? She eyed him up and down. He better treat her normally on their journey.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:09 am

Shan yu shrugged. "I don't know, she hasn't told me. And I don't much care to ask."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:34 am

Mulan nodded. "Okay.." She looked around. "When do you want to start our journey?" She asked as she leaned back. "Now?" She asked. "I don't know if you need any supplies like food?" She asked. Ofcourse he wasn't prepared for a trip like this. She was. As she had nothing else to do than travel and find treasures.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:48 am

He looked into his cup, seeing it was almost empty. He chugged the last of his drink down his throath, slamming the cup on the table. "Ready when you are." He said standing up, and going to the bar keep, giving him some money. The bar keep went to the back, bringing out some suplies for him. He carried them to the table, giving Mulan some. "What? I outsourced the getting of the suplies to Jimmy here." He motioned with his head for her to get a move on as he marched out side. He went to his horse, gently loading the suplies on it's back.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:11 am

Mulan smirked as she walked toward her horse with him. She packed her stuff. ''I'm always ready.'' She joked grinning as she winked at him, Before climbing on her horse. ''So...What road do we take?'' She asked as she rode her horse towards his.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:35 am

He got on his horse, riding a bit past her. He pointed to the road that lead to Andalasia. "That one." He was from the mountains, but he didn't prefer mountain paths if there was another option. He used the reigns to make his horse run along the road, just hoping she would catch up.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:58 am

Mulan nodded. ''Okay..''. When he let his horse ride fast it seemed like he was trying to get away from her. Mulan rolled her eyes as she quickly let her horse ride after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)   A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu) Empty

Back to top Go down

A good talk can solve a mystery (Tag; Shan- Yu)
Page 1 of 1