Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hades

Hades

An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent) Empty
PostSubject: An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent)   An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Hades appeared back to the throne room. To his dissapointment he couldn't find Maleficent there. He walked to the throne, taking a seat on it. She was bound to show up sometime.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent)   An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Maleficent walked back to the throne room. She had qone to her chambers to freshen up. She walked into the throne room and too her surprise hades was in her castle Maleficent raised her eyebrow a smirk formed on her lips. "Why Hades." She said as she brushed through her black hair.
A
"What do I deserve the visit for dear??"
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent)   An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:32 pm

He smiled amused and tapped the arm rest of the throne. "Meeh... It gets lonely sometimes... Even for a God like me." He leaned forward slightly. "And I like your company." He winked his eye at her.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent)   An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:23 am

Maleficent smirked. "Hmm.. Don't you have some rats to care for? Like Termain?" Maleficent said smirking. As she walked forward. Letting her hand go towards Hades caressing his cheek with the back of her hand. "Hmm.. So you're lonely my dear. Hmm.. I wish I knew a way to solve this problem.."

A grin found her lips. As she let her finger twirl around her hair.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent)   An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:43 am

He smirked. "I already visited her." He stood up. "But I suppose if you want me to go to her then I shall." He teased her.
He made his way to her, taking the horn styled head dress off of her, allowing her hair to fall down free. "I think if you let your hair down once in a while you can come up with that solution babe."
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent)   An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:50 am

Maleficent looked up into his eyes. She didn't really respond to his tease. She felt somewhat uneasy when Hades removed her horned head dress. Extending her neck. ''Oh really..'' A smirk was fromed on her red lips. She let her hand travel towards His hand. Maleficent bit her lower lip. ''Hmm...I do have an idea in mind..'' Maleficent let her fingernails scratch the back of Hades his hand.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent)   An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:00 am

Hades couldn't help but smirk. "I am sure you have.." He took her hand, bringing it to his lips. Placing a soft kiss to her knuckels. He pulled her to his arms, looking into her dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent)   An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:56 am

Maleficent raised her eyebrow seductively when he placed a kiss on her hand. She let her other hand walk up to Hades his chest. ''Shall we move this towards my room..?'' She asked as she let her finger caress Hades his lips.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent)   An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:02 am

He smirked, kissing Maleficent's lips lightly. "Sure... if you are feeling shy my dear." He raised his eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent)   An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:32 am

Maleficent didn't respond to the kiss but pulled away to tease him. ''Hmm..No..I just don't need no eyes see us. Eyes who have lost their way..'' Maleficent winked at Hades. '' Shall we go..?''
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent)   An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:53 pm

He smirked. "I would gladdly blind anyone who dares to peek on us." But he decided to follow her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent)   An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent) Empty

Back to top Go down

An overflow of good converts to bad (tag Maleficent)
Page 1 of 1