Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) Empty
PostSubject: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:23 am

Mulan only had her horse to travel. She sighed. Her vision was blurry from the tears that had left her eyes. The feeling inside was helpless. She couldn't help Clopin. Neither could she go back, Atleast. Not now. All her belongings were left behind. She had gotten hungry and thirsty from the travel. And so was her horse. Mulan sighed. Than she suddenly noticed something not far away from where she was. Water..A hot spring..Mulan got off her horse.
Slowly leading her Horse with her towards the hotspring.

She couldn't believe the beautiful view she had before her. The temptation was big.
Mulan looked around, She hadn't had a bath in a few days. And she couldn't resist this chance that was given to her. Undressing herself she laid her clothes behind a rock. Slowly letting her body touch the water. As she step by step let herself sink deeper into the water. The feeling of the warmth surrounding her was incredible. She could stay in there for ages. As she let her head go under the water. Going back up, She brushed through her hair. A happy sigh left her lips.
Yes this was good, She felt how all her stress left her body. Feeling so calm and at peace in the water. Finally the peace she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
https://twisted.forumactie.com
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:41 am

After he had moved on from the grasslands he had decided to cross the mountains. The travel had got him tired so when he had found the hotspring he had decided to set a camp close to it.

He aproached the hotsprings, finding it odd to find another horse there. He crept closer. Once the horse noticed him he silenced it by petting it's side. Once he saw who was in the spring his eyes narrowed in determination. He sneaked to the waterline silently slipping in with his clothes on, making his way to Mulan. Once he was behind her he grabbed her arm, pinning it behind her back and pushing the woman against the nearby rocks. He fought the smirk that was creeping on his lips, and leaned to her ear. "Remember me?" He growled to her ear, in an angry tone.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:48 am

Mulan was taken by surprise when she was pushed against a rock. Ouch. She clenched her teeth at the sound of the voice. A slight smirk painted on her lips. ''How could I forget?'' She asked somewhat sarcastically. Struggling somewhat in his grip. ''It's not here. I don't have it anymore.'' She said as she gave him a look from over her shoulder. Smirking somewhat. Though deep inside she feared his strength. This man could break through roofs. What he was plannign for her would be bad. But she would accept it. She deserved it after all.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:06 am

He frowned when she said she didn't have it anymore. His grip in her arm tightened, twisting it behind her back. "What do you mean you don't have it!? You sold it?!" He growled at her again. "And I thought you would be smart."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:15 am

Mulan hissed when he twisted her arm. ''No I didn't sell it, I was forced to leave it in the rebel village when I was kicked out happy?!'' Growling back at him. ''It wasn't my fault that they suspect me of something I didn't do. Now let me go!'' Struggling more in his grip now. She was getting annoyed again. It wasn't her fault! It was the fault of Jim for not going after that wench in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:36 am

He tightened his grip on her arm. "And then what? You knock me out again and run away like you did last time? Why not finish me for good back then?" He twirled her around, pinning her against the rock, looking into her tretcherous eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:53 am

Mulan exclaimed when he tightened his grip. She was turned around to face him. Good thing the water was high enough to cover her up. Mulan looked him in the eyes. ''No.'' She said as she sighed. ''Believe what you want to believe about me Shan Yu.'' Sh looked away from him. She couldn't try and talk some sense into him because he wouldn't listen. That she was sure of. He thought of her as a betrayer nothing more nothing less. She was though.
Looking back into his eyes. ''There is no reason for me to finish you off is there?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:17 am

Shan yu narrowed his eyes at her, placing a hand around her throath and lifting her higher, above the water. He didn't care she was naked, his eyes were glued to hers. "I want a reason before I kill you." He smirked, letting his free hand caress her cheek bone. It was true, he was not the most forgiving kind of man. But she would surely save herself from a world of hurt if she was honest to him now. "Trust me, a pretty she demon offered to haunt your nightmares until you became mad, or died, but I said no. I wanted to deal with you myself."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:43 am

Mulan gasped for air when she felt his hand on her throat. She bit her lip. ''I wanted to..to bring my father..back from the death. I knew you wouldn't agree with that. I know it's not the best reason, But it is the truth.'' She let her hand go on the one on her throat. It became rather uncomfortable to breath.

"Trust me, a pretty she demon offered to haunt your nightmares until you became mad, or died, but I said no. I wanted to deal with you myself."

''Thank you for doing so, I guess getting murdered would bring me closer to my father than wishing him alive.'' Mulan tried weakly. She gave him a weak smile. ''It also has something special. Being murdered by the one that I killed.'' Looking him right into the eye. Even though he was trying to kill her, She was rather calm. There wasn't much left to live for. And death seemed to bring her closer to the ones she missed so much. There was something worth dying for.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:18 am

He glared at her. That really was a stupid reason. True he would have tried to talk her out of it, but he wouldn't have stopped her from using the lamp. She thought it was a good thing that he was killing her now. He snarled, tightening his grip on her throath before loosening it again in hesitation. He took a step back, pressing her under water for a few seconds before pulling her back up and pressing against the rock. "You are going to help me find the lamp again. Understood?" This would certainly be the last time he showed her mercy.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:32 am

Mulan gasped for air when she was pulled up out of the water. She coughed as she was pushed against the rock. She tried to breath. But her lungs had caught some water. Coughing somewhat more before she could take a normal breath. "W-what do you need me for? It's in the rebel village, go ahead and get it. I've been thrown out of it. " She coughed one more time.

She than looked at him. Why didn't he kill her? She looked at him. They didn't want her at the rebel village. Clopin wasn't dead but he wasn't alive either. Her only chance on dying a somewhat honerable way. Mulan sighed.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:16 am

Shan yu raised his eyebrow. "And you think they'll let me in?" He laughed. "I led the armies that started this war, if they don't know my face and name then they are truly foolish." He let go of her. "Besides. You lost the lamp, you will get it back for me." He said in a dark tone.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Mulan growled she disliked to get orders from him. When he let her go she pushed him away. Well she tried. Her body had become weak, from the lack of food. "I didn't lose it, and I don't take orders from you. Just leave me alone." She growled as she took a deep breath and went under water. Swimming away from him. She went behind a rock. So he could see her. He could've seen her swim away though. Mulan brushed through her face.
It wasn't her fault, it was the fault of... Of this person. Who disguised itself as her. Mulan hid her face behind her hands. Sighing deeply. Taking a deep breath. It wasn't worth to cry about. Or to be sad about. She had to give herself some hope. Mulan tried to regain strength. There was still hope, 0clopin could still be alive and the person who pretemded to be her could still be found.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Mulan swam away from him, he didn't see which way she went though. He raised his voice slightly to make sure she would listen. "If you don't help me get it back then I shall just slaughter all your little rebel friends." He was not kidding, he was not patient enough to act sneaky with them. He made his way to the edge of the spring, climbing out of the water. He stood up straight, taking off his now wet shirt, and wringing it dry before placing it on the rock to dry, his upperbody bare now. "Want to tell me your final answer before I take your clothes and horse and leve you there naked in the water." He chuckeled. "That is if you refuse to help."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:34 pm

''Go ahead and kill them.'' She growled back. Brushing through her face. ''I have no rebel friends.'' She said with a biter smirk. As she swam from behind the rock. ''What you need my help for? I don't see why a man who can break through roofs and cheat death cannot get the lamp himself.'' She said mockingly. Looking at his bare chest. ''You have enough muscles Shan Yu. You don't need help from a weak woman.'' She mocked him again as she turned her abck twards him. Brushing through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:00 pm

He laughed. "Oh! That is right! I forgot you lost your family and friends and are all out for yourself now. Well then don't let me keep you." He said taking her clothes, and her horse, turning to give her one last glance. She truly didn't know when to quit with her attitude. He had food, and he had shelter, and judging from the horse she had been without those two for days. "And I am sure a strong woman like you doesn't want my help at all either." He turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Mulan clenched her teeth. She needed his help. But she couldn't.. She was too stubborn. Mulan sighed turned around. "Shan Yu stop." She shouted at him. Swimming towards the edge of the water. She sighed. "I'm sorry okay? I just.." She sighed. She didn't owe him an explanation.
"I do need you.." She sighed again. "Well your help.." That was why Ariel suspected her. Because she just wasn't..to be trusted.. She couldn't even trust herself not to just give up and find a way to finish this.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:42 pm

OOC: falling asleep on the keyboard, like a boss. breaking your neck that way, like a boss >.<

He stopped and turned around to look at her. "Yes??" He asked with a smirk, listening to her talking. He tied the horse to a small tree, placing Mulans clothes on it's back. "Oh you do now, do you? Hmm I wonder if I should give you any help..." He reached her, crouching down infront of her. "Concidering last time didn't end so well for me." He said letting his hand caress Mulans cheek as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Mulan sighed when he suddenly went all sarcastic. She raised her eyebrow when she felt his hand on her cheek. ''I have nothing as you can see for yourself. Neither do I have a reason to betray you.'' She looked him right in the eyes. swam backwards. She didn't like to admit that. How weak and helpless she now was. Mulan moved her head a little bit more into his hand. ''Please.'' She was acting against her nature but if that would help her..
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:27 am

He smirked, hearing her beg was weirdly satisfying. He leaned his face closer to hers. "What do I get if I help you then? Hmm??" He asked in a low tone, his breath tickling her lips.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:40 am

Mulan moved her face away a little. She shook her head. "I'm not sure what you have in mind." She raised her eyebrow. With a slight smirk. "And I'm not sure if I'll like what you have in mind."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:56 am

He smirked. "Oh, I recall you did like it once." He let his lips almost touch hers before pulling away. "Or was that pretending too?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:31 am

Mulan had her eyes almost closed when their lips were close. She bit her lower lip when he pulled away. "Not everything is pretend." She shook her head. As she raised her eyebrow ever so lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:42 am

He placed his finger under her chin. "Wasn't it?" He pulled her face closer again. "Prove it then.." He whispered against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:46 am

Mulan smirked. She brought her lips against his. Wrapping her arms around his neck. Trying to pull him into the water with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) Empty

Back to top Go down

A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next