Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) Empty
PostSubject: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:57 pm

OOC: I wasn't quite sure where to post this, so I'll just put it here.

Beast gave a big yawn and shook himself, getting stiffly to his feet. After all the time just sitting, guarding the entrance to the dungeons he must have fallen asleep. He wondered briefly if his Belle had come looking for him, but a quick sniff told him that she hadn't been to this part of the castle in a long time. It didn't really surprise him. His Belle didn't seem to come visit him much anymore. She mostly just held the magic mirror.
The air told him something else though--there was a strange new scent in the castle. One he hadn't smelled before, and it mixed with the scent of the boy prisoner. Both scents were stale.
Snarling, Beast threw open the door and stalked into the dungeons. It took him only a few minutes to realize that the boy was gone. Beast gave a roar of frustration and fury. Then he stalked through the prison taking in all the scents. In a moment, he came to the sewer opening. They had gone through there, the boy and this other person. In outrage, Beast threw open the sewer cover and leaped down. The water soaked his fur, and it completely covered the scents of those he was seeking.
But Beast would not be stopped. He is furious that his prisoner--his prey--had escaped him, and he would hunt the boy down along with his accomplice. He would bring them both back to his castle and make sure they knew to never cross him again.
With this singled-minded determination, Beast's fleeting thought of Belle faded into the back of him mind. She would wonder where he went maybe, but she would be fine until he got back. Now to chase his prisoners.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:43 pm

Ariel had walked just out of the gates to the city, taking a left towards the river she had used to get here. She didn't know if Jim would follow her. The boy seemed to have a talent to get in trouble. Just like she did. She reached the banks of the river, taking off her shoes and placing them in her bag. She moved to the water, letting the cool water caress her feet.

OOC: idk if Jim is joining us, but you can play with me if you want ^^
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:22 pm

OOC: Im not gonna join because him and Ariel split up so theyre not together so he can chase Ariel.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:58 pm

OOC: XDD okay -waggs my delicious little butt in beasts face- Wink come and get me
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:32 am

OOC: lol ok we'll see who he manages to track down Smile
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:43 am

OOC: ^^ waiting for your reply my dear prince Adam
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:51 am

OOC: Where did the rest of my reply go? O.o Oh well, I shall post it again.

Beast finally exited the sewer and none too early for either. His large claws and fur were not meant for swimming and his sensitive nose did not appreciate the smells. Beast got onto dry land and immediately shook himself off, then growled lightly. He looked around and saw that he was not only outside of his castle, but off of the castle grounds as well. He had only been away from his castle a few times, and most of those times were because of Belle.

Beast shook his head and snarled, sniffing the air. He was out here for a reason, and that was to find his prisoner and the strange person who took him. Out of the water, Beast found their scents with little difficulty and he raced along with them. It wasn't long however before the scents took different paths. Beast growled again and paced back and forth in thought. He wanted to get both of these people back into his castle but he would probably have to content himself with one. But which one? The boy who had dared to enter his castle and then escape? Or this stranger who had entered his castle and released his prisoner?

After a moment, Beast let out a very loud and terrifying roar, then he turned and raced after the scent of the stranger. They were going to regret entering his lands and taking the boy--Beast would make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Ariel heard a loud roar. It made her freeze to where she was standing, half in water. Had they really been discovered so soon? With luck the beast would go after Jim. Ariel took a hurried step deeper into the water before stopping again. If she were to run now what would she gain. And it truly was like her to take risks. She turned around to face thebank that she had entered the water from. If the beast were to find her so be it. She took the knife out of her bag, grasping it tightly as she hid it behind her back. "Come along and play beasty." She whispered to herself, waiting for something to happen with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:59 am

Beast ran quickly along the river bank as he followed the strange person's scent. He growled lowly as he neared the source of the scent--this person who defied him. Finally, he could see the person. It was a red-haired woman standing half in the water looking in his direction. Was she waiting for him?

What a fool. If she had heard him then she should have run. Beast let out another terrifying roar and continued to charge forward.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:20 am

She gave a confident smirk seeing the beast rush towards her. She tightened her grip on the knife. "Hello there mr Beast. Looking for me?" She was ready to duck if he tried to jump on her.
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:57 am

Beast snarled loudly and stood on the river bank directly in front of the woman. He raised his hackles and bared his large gleaming teeth, he was not at all impressed with her puny knife.

"You are the one who dared to enter my castle?" he questioned loudly. It was definitely the same smell, but this woman was tiny looking to him, and he couldn't believe she would do something so stupid as to go against such a large beast like himself.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:10 am

OOC: how can he see the knife if it's behind her back, but okay Razz

"Yes, it was me? Are you mad at me for letting your prisoner go? To me he seemed like a lost puppy, certainly not a criminal." She tried to hold back the attitude with him, but he was making it hard. She could see why Jim got in trouble in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:56 am

OOC: oops, sorry. lol

Beast growled at her. "You have no right to be releasing MY prisoners, or even to be in MY castle!!!" He tensed his muscles getting ready to spring forward. "And you will pay for it!"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 pm

She took a step deeper into the river. "I am sorry, but I truly have no intention on paying you back. I tell you what, you let this slide and I shall forget that Lavonia failed to help Illusia." She looked angry now. "You left me and my husband to fight a long lost battle." She pointed the knife at the beast. "How would you feel if you lost your precious Belle?" If Lavonia had helped Illusia in the war efforts she believed Eric would still be alive. Maybe she was trying to plead to any emotions left in this hairy creature, or maybe she was just trying to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:30 am

Beast stared at her. Of all that she had said, the thing that stood out the most to him was what she said about Belle. His hackles raised. "Nothing will ever touch my Belle!"
---
Adam started to pay attention in the back of the Beast's mind again; Eric? Illusia? He looked at the girl in the river and took note of her red hair and how she seemed completely at ease in the water. Could this be Ariel? The once-mermaid Queen of Illusia? Adam had never met the girl nor her husband but he'd heard about them. What had happened? Why was she out here? What war was she talking about?
---
"Do not think you can get away from me! Whether it is here or now or not, you will regret what you have done!" Beast snarled
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:14 am

Ariels eyebrows shot up slightly. A weakness. "Who said I was going to touch her? Certainly not I." She pointed at him. "Does she treat you well Beasty?"
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:28 am

A slight prickle but then it faded. No, his Belle wasn't the same, she was much colder now, but then so was he. It didn't really matter anymore anyway. All that mattered was keeping his castle how he wanted it, keeping his Belle mostly happy and safe, and getting revenge on those who dared challenge him, like this person was doing.
"Do not think to distract me little girl, this matter is between you and me, and however I decide to punish you."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:10 am

She laughed. "Oh, I have no intention to get punished. So if you don't wish to chat then I better go. I just wonder when has someone asked 'how are you doing'." She took a step backwards, if she needed to dive now she sure would.
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:57 am

How are you doing? What did that matter? Who cares if anyone asked him how he was doing? He was a beast! And the lord of his castle! He was practically an animal, he didn't need someone to ask him silly questions about feelings. He just needed to be in charge and have things go his way. And some deep inner-need tried to keep his Belle safe and happy because she was his mate. But beyond that, it was all about how he wanted things.
"If you didn't want the consequences then you shouldn't have trespassed!" he growled before leaping towards her.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:38 am

Ariel dived. She would not get caught now, and for a petty reason like that. The boy owed her alot. She pressed her legs together, using them like a tail. Sha had had enough chatter with the beast for now. She swam to the part of the river, heading downstream, easier to swim that way.
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:21 am

Beast roared as he hit the water. He surfaced after he failed to catch the girl and roaring again he got back to shore as quickly as possible. Not bothering to shake himself of the water, he took off in a run following the river's bank. Soon he could see her again, swimming through the water seeming to not need air. He growled and continued to run as she swam. He wouldn't try besting her in the water when she was obviously a better swimmer, but he could follow her from the bank since her red hair easily gave her away.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Ariel looked up, seeing the beasts shadow on the water. She swam to the surface, swimming on her back. "What is the matter Beasty? Want me to play with you so bad?" She taunted.
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:18 am

He snarled but keep running. She would have to stop swimming at some point; the river didn't go on forever, and he would chase her the whole way. He never gave up the chase and he never let people get away with mocking him!
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:53 am

Ariel smirked, diving into the water again. She swam to the bottom of the river, she sat down to wait the night fall. She would surely get her break then.
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:11 am

Beast had been running for a bit before he realized that he couldn't see the flash of red in the water anymore. Snarling in rage he backtracked his steps but to his frustration, the red haired girl was no longer visible in the water. He paced on the river bank unsure of what to do next. Growling he dove into the water to look around but he couldn't very far and he just wasn't much of a swimmer. He went back to the surface and crawled onto dry land shaking himself off. Then he roared aloud in frustration. He paced for a bit longer, before taking off once again down the river bank. She had been headed in this direction; hopefully she still was and he'd catch her or at least see her further down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)   Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving Chase (tag: Ariel, Jim, Belle)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next