Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hades

Hades

To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent) Empty
PostSubject: To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent)   To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:30 am

Hades walked to the throne room with Maleficent next morning. He stopped to the root of the throne, waiting for her to get the sword for him. He would make sure that thing would not be harming her. Hiding it to a place no one would go look for it, place gueards that would kill anyone who tried to get it.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent)   To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:43 am

Maleficent gave Hades a look. She stepped forward. Waving her hand to part the throne in two. As the throne parted in two equal sections. She stepped forward. There were stairs in the middle, Leading down. She nodded at Hades walking down with him. When they arrived at the end of the stairs Maleficent waved her hand, Letting the throne slide back together. They were now underground, Under the throne room. Before them was a gateway. With a protection field before it. Maleficent made the protection field disappear. Motioning Hades to step through the gateway.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent)   To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:53 am

Hades walked through the gateway, seeing the sword propped up on a stand. He walked towards it, taking the sword in his hand. He inspected it, it still had some of her blood in it. He looked up at Maleficent. "And you are sure you want to give it to me? Because I will not be giving it back to you if you suddenly want it back."
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent)   To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:03 am

Maleficent looked at him. Than back at the sword with hatred. ''As long as you keep that thing Far away from me. And safe where no-one can find it. I do not want it in my sight. And I am not interested in taking my own life.'' She said harshly and cold. As she looked at him. Hoping she could entrust him that job. As she took a step backwards.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent)   To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:11 am

He smirked, hiding the sword in the folds of his toga. He walked to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders, walking out with her. "Don't worry your pretty little head. I will make sure it is nearly impossible for anyone to get the thing."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent)   To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:49 am

Maleficent raised her eyebrow when he refered to her mind as 'pretty little head'. She nodded when he assured her that the item would be safe. "Good." She turned around to bring the throne back together. "We shall let this be the last time that I see that thing." She stepped forwards to him. Stealing a kiss from his lips. She turned around to sit on her Throne.
Back to top Go down
https://twisted.forumactie.com
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent)   To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:30 am

He smirked letting his fingers glide over her lips before taking a step back. "I will assure you of this." He said nodding his head before vanishing into a puff of smoke. He would hide the sword in the underworld. That way no mortal could stray in there and any undead ones couldn't take the sword out either. He could just laugh. The perfect combination, one would need two people on either side of the border to get the sword, and he would be sure that didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent)   To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent) Empty

Back to top Go down

To remove it that you most despise (tag Maleficent)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Meliora :: The Onyx city :: The castle :: Throne Room-
Jump to: