Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:24 am

Mulan gave Shan Yu a glance again. ''She talked. About where the lamp was, Why I wasn't with you but there..She seemed to know of our plan to find the lamp.''
Back to top Go down
https://twisted.forumactie.com
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:28 am

Shan yu turned his head sharply to Mulan. He had strong suspicions who was behind it. He was weighting out if he should tell her or let her figure it out on her own. "And you honestly don't have any clue?" He asked looking into the flames. "There aren't that many who know of the plan you know." He looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:38 am

''That Vian queen of yours.'' She said as she poked the fire hard. Throwing the stick back towards Shan Yu. ''I don't care who it is but this person is going to regret it's actions.'' She growled.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:42 am

Shan yu took the stick, staying quiet, hoping the realisation would sink in soon. He poked the fire silently.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:50 am

Mulan narrowed her eyes. ''That urg!!'' She exclaimed as she threw a branch into the fire. Jumping up. ''I'm going to her castle and show her who is the freakin-'' Mulan stopped and took hold of her head. Dizzy of the sudden movements she threw. Sighing she sat down again. Her back towards the fire. Pulling her legs up to her body. ''Should have when I had the chance..'' She murmered.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:55 am

He sighed, standing up and kneeled before her. "She isn't evil for nothing you know." He smirked. "Besides, you already know what she wants most right?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:44 am

Mulan Sighed. Looking at him. ''I know.'' Mulan growled. ''You better take that smirk of your face because I'm not amused.'' She said as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:36 am

He kept smirking. "Well all you have to do is to keep that thing out of her reach then." He said wiping his grinn off his face. Something about fueling these womens hatered about eachother was weirdly amusing. And maybe now he got Mulan to want to find the lamp again. He stood up, walking few feet away from her, sitting down on a rock, glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:04 am

Mulan shot a glare at shan yu. She sighed. When he walked away from her she looked over her shoulder. "What?" She asked asd she raised her eyebrow. "I don't have anything to keep away from her, and to be honest I cannot care much either." She turned her back at him again. Burrying her face into her knees. She was just tired. She didn't want to go back to the rebel village. Neither did she want that stupid lamp. She wanted nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:12 am

He shrugged. "Be that as it may, the lamp is all she wants and you want revenge on her. All I am saying." He said giving her a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:50 am

Mulan growled. She grabbed a rock throwning it at him. "Shut up!" She yelled. She felt like a little kid throwning a tantrum. She sighed. Burying her face into her hands. "I'm sorry." She said as she stood up. Walking towards him slowly. She sat on a rock next to him. "We'll find the lamp .. But. First we need too find a way to get in the rebel village...well.. How you can go in there, I'm not going back there." She said
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:59 am

He looked at her amused, stretching his arm and wrapping it around her shoulders. "The only way I am going in the rebel camp is if I can cut off some heads off. Otherwise I might not be coming out of there."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:22 am

Mulan laid her head on Shan Yu's shoulder. "We'll see Shan Yu..as long as you don't harm the people I tell you not to. And maybe incase ask me some questions about what we've done in the hot spring. Than you are sure it's me not someone pretending to be me." She said with a light smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:19 am

He smiled, looking into the flames. "As long as you don't stand in my way because of petty sentiments you feel for some of them." He then looked down at her. "I was just teasing you. No impostor could match your stinging personality." He joked again.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Mulan closed her eyes. "If you say so." She smirked weakly. "Oh and I want to have my clothes and money back too. " Looking up at him. "I cannot keep walking in this. And I cannot wear your clothes either." She poked his side. "You're too fat. Compared to me." Joking weakly. As she let her hand softly cares his arm.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:41 pm

He chuckeled. "We can find a town tomorrow and get you some clean clothes then. You just rest now, I can stay awake."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:12 am

Mulan nodded. "Sounds good.." She stood up. Walking to his tent. She went inside of it. Normally she would suggest to switch to watch out for animals. But now she was far too tired and far to weak to do so. She laid down on her back. Closing her eyes. It didn't take much time till she fell asleep.

"you failed Mulan.." a voice whispered in her ear. "you failed to protect me.." Mulan opened her eyes. There she saw a very pale face right before her eyes. Dark brown eyes piercing through hers. A tight grip held her down. Mulan opened her mouth. But no word could leave her throat. "Hm. You seem speechless. Must be because you're guilty of murder!" He shouted at Mulan. "And yet this time you didn't say goodbye either" Mulan felt a soft hand brush against her cheek. "I'm so sorry Clopin." "Sorry?! You should be haunted for what you've done to me!" "It wasn't my failt!" Mulan shouted back. "This queen.. She disguised as me to kill you!"

Mulan murmered something in her sleep as she moved allot. Suddenly she shot up. Her eyes widen. She brushed through her hair. Sighing deeply. She shook her head. Crawling out of the tent. She redid her hair. Binding it back into a knot. It was already morning. "Shan Yu.."Mulan asked as she walked towards him. "It's time to get revenge.."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:30 am

He looked up at Mulan who came out of her tent. A grinn spreading on his face. "Alright then." He said standing up and taking a bucket full of water, and pouring it on the fire. He moved on to pack. "Come on, we will eat on the way." He said simply to her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:53 am

Mulan grinned. ''That means, You don't eat.'' She grabbed some food out of the bag and threw it at Shan Yu. ''But I will.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:00 am

He smirked. "Whatever, I ate already." He threw some bags at her. "But I am not having you laze around either." He chuceled.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:24 am

Mulan caught the bags. She walked towards her horse. Packing her stuff. She ate something. than crawled on her horse. Letting her horse walked towards Shan Yu's. ''Ready?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:17 am

He chuckeled, getting on his horse. "Ready." He ushered his horse to run down the mountain, knowing Mulan would soon follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)   A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A 'second' meeting. (Tag: Shan Yu)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Meliora :: The mountains of Zinevra :: The hot springs-
Jump to: