Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pick a lock for me stranger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Pick a lock for me stranger Empty
PostSubject: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:55 am

Ariel stirred, she had barely slept at all. She crawled up,wanting to find her breakfast. She didn't find it though. Seemed like Arista had kept her promise of no food. She sighed, sinking to the floor to sit down. Hugging her knees go her chest. She didn't want to cry. She just wanted out of here.
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:37 am

Taran had wondered close to the castle of Aquaria, not knowing the dangers that surrounds it. He was soon caught by the guards. Without a weapon to fight them off with, he quickly give up and followed them into the castle. Arista, who he thought was the ruler of the castle had decided to make him a servant. Arista had ordered him to mop the floors. And if Taran fail to do so, she will kill him. He didn't like the idea of becoming a servant, obeying these people's commands. But yet, he had no choice.

The guards had dragged him into the dungeons, forcing him to mop there. Then he was left alone, mopping the floors that were closer to the cells. In his opinion, he rather have his old job as a pig keeper than just being a servant, mopping all day long. He had to think of a way to escape. He didn't know how, but he had to try.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:50 am

Ariel heard someone in the hallway of the dungeon. She went to the bars, pressing herself as close to them as she could. "Hello!? Who is there?" She asked wanting to talk to someone, anyone. To see if she could get out.
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:59 am

Taran gasped when he heard a voice close to him. It sounded like it was coming from one of the cells. "Hello?" He called out, stepping towards the cell where the voice is coming from. "Is someone in there?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:15 am

Ariel smiled at the boy. "Hi. I'm Ariel. What's your name?" Why not try friendly? It seemed to work usually. She wanted human connection, other than the snide remarks she got from her "sister" .
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:24 am

Taran tilted his head at Ariel. "H-hello, Ariel." He responded, giving her a small smile. "My name is Taran." Then he frowned. "How did you end up in this place?" He asked in concern.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:43 pm

What to tell him? That she used to rule this place? No, that could make him resent her. And thecnically if she didn't tell the whole truth to him she wasn't lying. "I am a rebel and they caught me. I resist the new rulers, and that is my crime." She bit her lip as she looked down before looking up again. "That and Arista is my sister. No greater crime. What about you? How did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:30 am

Taran listened to Ariel's side of the story. Raising an eyebrow. That.....terrible." He glanced down for a moment. Then raised his head back up to look at Ariel. "I wandered around the castle. Then I was caught by your sister's guards. Now, I have to be her servant." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:37 am

Ariels smile brightened. "You know, I know this castle pretty well. I could help you out of here too if you get me out of this cell." She looked up at him hopefully, patting her eyelashes softly. "A favour for a favour. What do you say Taran?"
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:59 am

Taran turned away, looking around to see if there were any guards around. Making sure the coast was clear, he turned back to Ariel. "Alright, I help you." He said in the soft voice. "We'll need a way to get you out of there." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:33 pm

Ariel smiled brightly again. She reached her hand to her hair, pullling out a pin that kept her hair out of her face. It came in handy when she had to hide her great mane of red hair under a hood, but it came in handy in something else too. "Do you know how to pick a lock? I can't reach for it in here." She said holding out the pin for Taran.
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Taran nodded, taking the pin from her. He knelt down to the level where the lock was. Placing the pin into it as he tried his luck to unlocking it. "Come on. Come on." He repeated softly, turning the pin. Then heard a click, finally getting the cell door unlocked. "Yes!" He smiled, opening it to let Ariel out.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Ariel kept a look out while Taran was busy with the lock. When she heard the click she smiled and stepped out of the open door. She kissed Taran on the cheek before pulling him with her. They made their way in silence to the back entrance of the castle. Ariel made sure to avoid the servants. She nicked some cloacks for them from the laundry as they snuck out of the castle. " Thank you." She whispered to Taran as she kept hold of his hand until they had reached far enough from the castle. " What are you going to do now?" She asked conserned.
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:37 am

Taran blushed after Ariel kissed him. He held tightly to her hand as they escaped from the dungeons. He slipped on the cloak that she had given him. Then followed her out of the castle. "No problem." He nodded, smiling at her as he still held her hand, getting as far away from the castle as possible. "I might continue my quest to find my friends." He answered her.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 am

Ariel let go of his hand. "If you want you can join the rebels. We could help you find your friends. Where ever they are." She said trying to sound friendly. "More people looking for them. They might be found faster."
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:05 am

Taran nodded, agreeing with her. "Alright then. I'll join the rebels." He replied proudly. "It would be easier and faster to find them as a group then doing it alone."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:41 am

She grinned widely. "Come on then, I will take you to the camp." She said as she started to head towards the road leading to Kelti.

OOC: if you want we can start a new topic, or something like that........ x.x my brain just froze...
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:22 am

Taran smiled brighty, then followed Ariel.

((ooc: Okay, we can do that. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:45 pm

OOC: want me to start?
Back to top Go down
Taran

Taran

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:28 pm

ooc: Sure! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick a lock for me stranger   Pick a lock for me stranger Empty

Back to top Go down

Pick a lock for me stranger
Page 1 of 1