Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sealing Souls [Tag: Tiana]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyTremaine

LadyTremaine

Sealing Souls [Tag: Tiana] Empty
PostSubject: Sealing Souls [Tag: Tiana]   Sealing Souls [Tag: Tiana] EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:33 am

Tremaine sighed and sat down on the large comfortable bed in the center of her very large and elegant room. Her room was furnished the best of any room the in the castle and she loved the peace and quite she could find here after a long day of running HER kingdom. Being a queen truly was a wonderful thing.

At the moment however, this room would be used for more relaxing. There was work to be done however. After more than a week of traveling back from the swamp, they were finally at the castle and finally completely alone to being their work.

"You may come out now. There is no one nearby this room." Tremaine said to the seemingly empty room.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Sealing Souls [Tag: Tiana]   Sealing Souls [Tag: Tiana] EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:53 am

Tiana Materialized from the shadows "Well we did have a few close calls Lady Tremaine I don't want you to soil your reputation and might I add you have fabulous taste in decorations" she said as she set up shop and closed any blinds on the windows "May I have the slipper?
Back to top Go down
LadyTremaine

LadyTremaine

PostSubject: Re: Sealing Souls [Tag: Tiana]   Sealing Souls [Tag: Tiana] EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Tremaine pulled out her wand and gave it a small wave. Almost immediately, the glass slipper appeared in her hand with a small green flash. Tremanine lowered the wand, but held onto the slipper. "I believe my dear, that we have forgotten something important. I must ask your price for this service?"
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Sealing Souls [Tag: Tiana]   Sealing Souls [Tag: Tiana] EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:59 am

"Oh yes do forgive me I tend to forget when I excited about a project thank you..hmm I believe wealth is not an issue besides you will need that hmm...how about this if Anastatia crosses you and betrays for something tells me she may or may not I require her as payment she will become someone to work for me and possible gain some power in the time she works for me and you may call upon me should you have need of her for something but other then that...she is mine" she said with a dark smile after it would help Hades keep Lady Tremaine in line plus another helping hand to help her and Odette is always is okay in her book.
Back to top Go down
LadyTremaine

LadyTremaine

PostSubject: Re: Sealing Souls [Tag: Tiana]   Sealing Souls [Tag: Tiana] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:28 am

Tremaine narrowed her eyes slightly as she thought. She was not at all a woman given to excessive amounts of motherly affection, but this was her daughter.

"I do believe that is much more in your favor than mine; I've already mentioned my doubts about my daughter's activities." Tremaine paused the stood slowly and walked towards a window to look out. "What exactly would constitute as a 'betrayal' in this agreement?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sealing Souls [Tag: Tiana]   Sealing Souls [Tag: Tiana] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sealing Souls [Tag: Tiana]
Page 1 of 1