Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyTremaine

LadyTremaine

A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] Empty
PostSubject: A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]   A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:38 am

Tremaine looked with distaste at the swamp around her. She made sure to keep her face clear and calm as she strode toward the small hut. As she knocked on the door, she stepped back and held her hands together loosely in front of her. She had the wand just inside her sleeve in case she would need it, but since she was on the same side as the person in the hut, she was fairly sure that for the moment, things would go well.

Tremaine disliked having to come all the way out here personally. But she would trust no one else for this mission, and with Anastasia gone, she had the time to make the trip. She was still checking in on the castle and her kingdom quite often however. Nothing would escape her notice or get out of hand while she was away.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]   A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:44 am

Tiana opened the dorm a smiled sinisterly "Why Lady Tremaine what a lovely surprise come in come in I just put on some tea would you like some?" she asked as she pulled out a chair for her "I'm guessing you wish to make a bargain I am sad to say since our side and the others know about me Hades has made me up my prices so it dissuades certain ahem unmentionables from trying to use me services now what can I do for you?" she asked as she pour them both tea and sipped at her own "I apologize for the mess I've had to deal with idiots who insist on tramping through my swamp like the own the place..."
Back to top Go down
LadyTremaine

LadyTremaine

PostSubject: Re: A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]   A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:52 am

Tremaine smiled kindly. "Why thank you for the polite invitation my dear. I would love some tea." Tremaine took the offered seat and cup of tea and took a sip before setting the cup onto the table. "It is very good. Thank you."

Tremaine placed her hands on the table and looked Tiana over evenly. She was a strange looking girl wasn't she? Perhaps she was once pretty but now....well she had talent. That's what mattered, and that's what Tremaine was here for. "While I can't say I'm pleased to hear you've raised prices, I also can't say that I'm surprised. You have such a gift for your craft. Naturally, you would wish to limit who you extend the help to."

"I am here, to make my own requests however."
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]   A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:59 am

"I see so what are they?..and apologies for my appearance an accident that occurred when I first began learning my craft sadly I have yet to figure out to reverse it I can cast a glamour though if it would make you more comfortable my lady?" she said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
LadyTremaine

LadyTremaine

PostSubject: Re: A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]   A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:09 am

Tremaine raised an eyebrow at Tiana. "My dear, it is nothing to me what you happen to look like or how you came to be that way. In fact, it only makes you seem more capable of your craft. And that is all I want. Someone who can do the job correctly, with no mistakes. The first time."

Tremaine paused. "I'm sure you are aware that thanks to once queen Ariel, my scarecrow decoration escaped." Tremaine narrowed her eyes slightly in memory. Then she regained her composure. "Since then I have safely tucked away my other field decoration-- the dear Prince. I can't have him getting away, or deal with silly rescue attempts, therefore I have a particular request to make."

"I want you, to take out the Prince's soul, and keep it contained."
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]   A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:17 am

"Oh that is simple enough what vessel would you want it in I can make your lovely pendant it that way its a lot less of a suspect people will assume you will use something rather then something on your person...I should warn you though i you do wear on your person you may or may not hear whispers of the voice" she said with almost a mournful tone to that last part as she holds out the pendant hold Naveen's soul "I was once married to Prince Naveen then he was sealed in here I dont remember much during that time."
Back to top Go down
LadyTremaine

LadyTremaine

PostSubject: Re: A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]   A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:52 pm

"I have something else I would like to leave him locked inside, though I thank you for the idea; it is a clever one. First I have a few questions however."

"Once his soul is removed, will he die? Or can he be returned? And..." Tremaine paused thoughtfully for a moment. "What should happen if the object his soul is inside breaks?
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]   A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 pm

"His body will decay yes and he wont be able to return to that form...and should it break it would either release his spirit to pass on or erase it from existance depending on the spell you want me to use to seal him away and may I see that which you wish to seal him in some things cant be used because the weight of a soul can break it so I have to make sure its sturdy enough to hold it...oh one more thing Lady Tremaine before I forget I know you daughter is going to visit Hooks kingdom I thought I should let you know of a clever little weakness of his that could possible exploit to make your daughter seem more... favorable in his eyes~" she said with a sinister grin as she drank her tea "One weakness i'd be more then happy to help exploit"
Back to top Go down
LadyTremaine

LadyTremaine

PostSubject: Re: A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]   A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Tremaine thought about all of that for a moment. "So once his soul is removed, basically he will die?" She tapped her fingers against the table top then smiled lightly. "That is acceptable. As long as it's not common knowledge. I don't wish to simply kill the man--that makes people angry and unpredictable. I would like them to have hope of being able to rescue him; even though it will be fool's hope. If they have that hope, it will be easy to use them."

Tremaine sipped on her tea again. It really was delicious. "As for your offer about Hook, I am very grateful but I feel that for the moment I can not accept. I have no wish to deceive you, therefor I must tell you that I do not believe Anastasia truly means to go to Hook. Or if she does go, she won't go there any time soon or with any real goal in mind."

OOC: whoops! signed in wrong XD
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]   A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:45 pm

"Honesty is the best policy with me Lady Termaine and it will get you something return and not to worry I have strict privacy policy with my clientele only one who knows everything is Hades. in fact because of you such honest behavior I'll reward you with the information anyways never know when it could come in handy. See our dear little Hooky has a fear of crocodiles and ticking clocks put them together and you got yourself a bumbling mess of nerves waiting to be manipulated in fact I was thinking of doing it as a prank cause him screaming is the most hilarious thing but I'll let you take the info and do what you will with it you stand to gain far more then I and I'm content with my swamp" she said as she finished her tea "Its nice being alone rather dealing with everyone else I'm sure you can agree get a lot more done."
Back to top Go down
LadyTremaine

LadyTremaine

PostSubject: Re: A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]   A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:15 am

"Oh yes, it's much easier to get things done when there are less people in the way. And thank you dear, for sharing that information with me. It is very interesting, I'll be sure to put it to good use."

"Now," Tremaine pulled out her wand and gave a small wave. With a shimmer of green magic, a small, glass slipper appeared on the table. "This slipper, though seemingly delicate, is actually quite sturdy as it must hold a person's weight. Do you perhaps think, that this could be used to trap the Prince's soul?"
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]   A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:51 am

Tiana examined then and cackled "Oh Lady Tremaine you kill me if I'm correct this is the exact slipper Cinderella used to win over his heart" she said laughing "Oh the irony of using this and yes this will do just fine although I have unweave some of the fairy godmother's magic so my spells can take root but it will be no trouble at all do you have his current vessel with you or would you like me travel back with you? Not to worry if we do travel back I'll shadow merge into your shadow that way you won't have to explain anything" she said as she begins to get the things she needs to do the spell "If you wish you can watch as i do it that way you know I'm doing it correctly to your instructions I don't mind an audience."
Back to top Go down
LadyTremaine

LadyTremaine

PostSubject: Re: A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]   A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:05 pm

"Yes, it is the exact slipper, and you're right. The irony of that is exactly why I want to use it. The prince is trapped inside my castle, and it would be best if we got there quickly and with no fuss. I don't mind if people learn what has happened to the dear prince afterwards, but I don't want a risk of interference before hand." Tremaine smiled coolly. Tiana was not only talented, but she was very quick. Tremaine liked this girl.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]   A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:20 am

Tiana got everything she needed and got food for her and Lady Tremaine's venture back just in case and smiled cruelly as she did a few things and snapped becoming a shadow figure "Now my Friends will keeping an eye on the shop while I'm gone as well as Lewis so I won't have worry about security I'm ready to go when you are Lady Tremaine" she said with a dark chuckle at what is to come.
Back to top Go down
LadyTremaine

LadyTremaine

PostSubject: Re: A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]   A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:07 am

Tremaine gave a small laugh as well. "Let's be on our way then, shall we? We have a long way to go and a lot to do once we get there."
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]   A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:34 am

"Agreed" she said as she melds into Lady Tremaines shadow and follows her lead back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]   A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bargain to Be Made [Tag: Tiana]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Lavonia :: The swamp of Siosire-
Jump to: