Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maleficent

Maleficent

Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) Empty
PostSubject: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:30 am

Maleficent was not amused. Her castle had been used as playhouse for Hades to play with his dolls. And she wasn't amused by it. Tapping her staff twice hard on the ground. ''Hades!'' She called out in her well known tempered voice. As she took place on her throne. She stroked the back of the raven that was sitting on her staff.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:35 am

Hades apeared out of a puff of smoke, glancing towards Maleficent who seemed not too pleased with him. He spread a wide charming grinn on his face,walking closer to Maleficent. "Maleficent! Babe!" He took her hand, placing a small kiss on it. "How might I assist you today?" He asked seductively.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:54 am

Maleficent narrowed her eyes. With that smirk on his face he wasn't going to help himself. Though she was always surprised about his gentleman attitude towards her. ''Since when did I allow you to play in my castle?'' She asked as she gently moved her hand out of his grip. ''Hades, I don't want those filthy puppets of yours in here. If you want to play with them. Keep them out of here.'' She hissed between her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:02 am

He arched his eyebrow at her when she removed her hand from his. He let the grin fade away since it seemed to actually be a serious matter to her. "Since the day I resurrected you my dear." He moved to the side of her throne. "I did not invite those puppets you so like here. Do not blame me for the fact you have holes in your castles defense." He smirked, patting her shoulder. "Besides I recall you had pest problems before I came here."
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:24 am

Maleficent frowned. Standing up. ''You cannot walk in whenever you want to. And don't fool me, You were expecting them.'' She hissed once again. Looking at him. ''Don't pretend that it was all your plan!'' She stamped her staff on the ground loudly which made her raven fly away in fear. ''And I recall that I invited my pests earlier. But I didn't invite your pests.''
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:35 am

"I did not send invitations to them, they decided to come here on their own. I just took advantage of them coming here. Nothing more." He was not intimitated by her. After all he was the God of underworld. "And my dear Maleficent, I can do whatever I want, wherever I want."
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:11 am

Maleficent rolled her eyes. ''Now you are acting like a child. Hades We run this together. Admit it. You need me Hades.'' She said with a wicked smirk played on her red lips. As she twirled her finger around the bowl on her staff. ''Without me you wouldn't know what to do in this world..''
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:25 am

His eyebrow twitched in annoyance. "I believe my dear that without you I wouldn't have come up with this plan." He walked to her, taking hold of her hand, holding it up between his and her face. "And without me you would be nothing more than a rotting corpse." He hissed, his blue hair falshing slightly into yellow, before back into blue. Maleficents hand turned during that fleeting second into rotting flesh, and bone, then turning back into normal. He let go of her hand, leaning away from her. "You may own this castle, but I own your soul." He smirked. "I do like your fiery nature though."
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:39 am

Maleficent narrowed her eyes at Hades when he took hold of her hand. She widen her eyes when he turned her hand into rotting flesh and back. When he let go she took a look at her hand if everything was still the same. Raising her eyebrow. ''Hmm..Wish I could say the same.'' Smirking back at him. She could start about how weak he actually was but he did have a point about owning her soul. They both owned each other. She knew a way to get rid of him. And he did too. Which made it all more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:50 am

He gave a stisfied smirk. "Now then, if you are done reprimending me about using your castle. How about if I go see how the other investments are doing? Hm? You like that babe?" He said turning to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:53 am

Maleficent slowly turned around. ''So you stay out of my castle next time?'' Raising her eyebrow. ''Babe?'' She said in a sarcastic voice, It wasn't a word to use against her. She was a powerful woman. Not a simple girl you could hook up with.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:05 am

He turned around, smirking. "I can't promise you that, babe. I will be checking on you as well, I don't want any of you come visit me prematurely." He chuceled. "I trust all of you to succeed, if you fail again, there is no round three."
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:11 am

Maleficent laughed. As she walked towards him. ''Now now, Don't treat me like one of them. You know I'm of much more value to you.'' She said as she let her finger nail brush against his cheek. ''Aren't I?'' She raised her eyebrow looking him right into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:22 am

He smirked placing his hand on hers, gently letting his fingers caress the back of her palm. "I can not deny that you don't hold a special intrest of mine. But let me assure you, I will not be bringing you back for a round three either."
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:28 am

Maleficent smirked even more. ''Hmm..It would be so lonely Trying to rule the world on your own. While the hero's are with more.....And not to mention.. in the end that little Megara would get boring eventually..'' She said with a slight seductive tone in her voice. As she pulled her hand back ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:40 am

He raised his eyebrow, pulling her closer by her waist. "Are you saying you want to be my queen then miss Maleficent?" He asked seductively, taking her hand and placing a gentle kiss on it while keeping their eyes locked together. He had made a similar offer to her in the underworld. To stay by his side, but she had refused, wanting to come up here.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:59 am

Maleficent grinned. ''The offer is tempting, But you know. I have a kingdom to rule. You know that. Or you have something to offer me that would make me your queen, with the option to stay here ofcourse.'' Smirking as she moved out of his grip. ''If only that was possible..'' She said as she turned around. Letting her staff softly tap the floor every time she walked. ''If only..Someone could know a solution to that little problem..''
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:59 pm

"Indeed..." He said letting her go. "I think it's up to you what you want to have and I shall try to give that to you." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:40 am

(OOC: I'm going to reply on this acount xDD )

Maleficent turned around. "I will let you know that is one thing for sure." Giving him a smirk back as she slowly sat down. "But I'll have to keep princess Aurora under my spell.." She twirled her hand around the bowl on her staff. "If not our precious plan might fail." She gave him a wink. "I'll get back on your offer." Giving him a sly smile. "I might aswell say yes if you promise to leave my castle alone."
Back to top Go down
https://twisted.forumactie.com
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:27 am

He smirked. "I understand that. Well I think when you need me you shall call for me again." He was about to leave,before turning around. "Oh. If you don't wish me in your castle then don't call for me. If I hadn't taken care of your pests then you would have been forced to do so yourself. That is if you had spotted them in time." He chuckeled, vanishing in a puf of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:02 am

Maleficent grinned. Her Raven flew back on her hand, ''Hmm..We'll think about that won't we?'' She brushed over the Raven's back. ''Let's take a stroll shall we..?'' Her Raven made a noise hopping on her shoulder. As Maleficent left her castle she brought a protection spell upon it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)   Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades) Empty

Back to top Go down

Your mouth declares Judgement. (Tag:Hades)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Meliora :: The Onyx city :: The castle :: Throne Room-
Jump to: