Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for guidance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Searching for guidance Empty
PostSubject: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:33 pm

"The war is upon us, sire. The castle is being attacked!" "Send out more men! Protect her!" "She's here. Somewhere in the castle. There she is!"

She had enough. Her head echoed the scenes of the war. It was too painful. Too hard to think about. She ran from the village, tightening her grip on her hood as she made her way to the cathedral. She carefully stepped inside and pulled down her hood. It was quiet here. Good. She dropped down on one of the kneelers, and began to pray. "I don't know if you can hear me, but please, send me a sign. Speak to me."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:07 am

Kida had returned to town but, why? This place was close to Hades, a person she wanted to, at the moment, be as far away from as possible. Was it that though? Was it that she was linked to Hades she had to come back to him, she hoped not, after everything that happened to Jim and Merriweather because she had been wrong- NO! She wouldn't think of that. The Cathedral was mostly empty and she takes a glance around and notices a familiar figure, she paced quickly over, "Cindy..." she calls gently not sure if she's hoping it is her or if it isn't.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:10 pm

Cinderella darts her head to the voice. "Kida." She stands up and brushes off her dress. "I was just... praying. Um.. what brings you back to town?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:35 pm

OOC: Mind if I poof my sexy blue flame hair in here?
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:33 pm

OOC: Go for it Hades,

Praying won't help, Kida thinks to herself bitterly now that their playing a god's game. To Cindy she merely shrugs, "problems," she admits sourly. Remembering Jim's face as she's betrayed him...
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:11 am

(OOC: Mind if I join too? xDD)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:43 pm

(OOC: Sure~ xD)
Cinderella raised an eyebrow, trying to read Kida's face.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:37 am

Hades emerged from smoke, inside the cathedral. It hadn't taken him long to find Kida. The fact that she had company did not concern him. "Are you here to purge your soul from yet another betrayal Kida? Or do you think you are beyond salvation?" He smirked, looking at Cinderella. Wasn't she supposed to be taken care of? Maybe he should take it upon lady Tremaine.

Hades moved his hand, sending a poof of smoke to Maleficent, summoning her to the cathedral. She for sure wanted to be here.

"Now, Kida should we continue our conversation?" He asked raising his eyebrow at the ghost.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:58 am

Maleficent raised her eyebrow as she was summoned by Hades. She walked towards him. ''You called?'' She said with a rather sarcastic tone. Though this blond figure caught her eye. She glance towards the girl. Cinderella? She frowned. Someone didn't do their job properly.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:10 am

Kida inspects her nail unimpressed, "I'm here because you're new little mirror-made pet decided to go AWOL and really hunting the boy and fairy is his job not mine, and stealth is hard to go by when I'm see through so I ducked in here and bored with my eternal life, blah, blah, blah decided to make small talk," she glances at Cinderella uncaringly, "anyways praying is a complete waste of my time when I'm already dead, so," she says gesturely wildly with her hands, "why'd you bring one of the pawns?" she smiles snidely hoping to get under Malifienct's skin, she is here to make chaos after all.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:11 am

Cinderella examined the man who just appeared into the room. Just like that. Aside from the rest of his appearance, she found his flaming hair to be the most frightening. Betrayal? She turned to Kida. "Kida, what is he talking about?" She asked, puzzled. Yet another figure appeared in the cathedral. This time, a woman-- Looking even more stranger than the man. Strange as it seemed with Kida here, she felt outnumbered.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Hades smirked. "Though words from the puppet." He looked at Maleficent then back to the two girls. "Maleficent is here to entertain our other guest while I talk to you. And do not concern yourself with Mij. Just like with you I have surveilance on him. If he gets out of hand I can simply snuff him, like I can with you." He walked closer to Kida. "Now what I would like to know is why you are suddenly here. When I last checked you were in isolation after... hmm what was it? Oh yes! You destroyed your island, how could I forget. You know the gates of underworld were very busy after that." He smirked as he brought his face closer. "So what does our brave little ghost do now? Obey it's master or try to rebel?"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Kida pointedly ignores Cinderella focusing on Hades and meeting his eyes hoping the wound he'd opened up at the destruction of her island doesn't soften the burn in her eyes "I already brought you two new toys, Hades, doesn't that prove my loyalty?" she hisses, "and as you said before, I have no will when you're involved since you control that too. You just wanted to hear me say it, and I did because I have to." Unable to resist herself she continues, "and that little mirror-pet of yours doesn't hold a candle to me, what other demon are you going to find that can sink an island while you're not even around, hmm? Who else is bent to your will so completely, and it wouldn't play to your game to snuff me out just yet. I can cause too much chaos for you above ground."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:25 pm

(OOC: pretend I'm maleficent xD)

Maleficent raised her eyebrow towards the scene in front of her. She decided to step towards Cinderella. "Shall we leave them be and talk somewhere else?" She tried sounding as kind as she could. As she eyed the female up and down. Lady termain would regret failing her mission that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://twisted.forumactie.com
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:15 pm

He chuckled. "Dear naive little Kida. Don't you think that if I wanted someone to sink islands that I would have done so already? My gain is much bigger than to add some souls into my collection." He narrowed his eyes at her. " You serve me best by staying out of the way and not destroying anything."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:48 am

"Then what," she says slowly, "are you here to accomplish by talking to me if you don't want anything destroyed cause that's pretty much all I'm good for?"
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:09 am

"Peace of mind. You have stumbeled on me twice already. I am just dying to know when you go and ruin my plans." He laughed. " Enlighten me. Why did you leave your isolation all of a sudden?"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:39 am

"You tracked me down to ask me that!?!" She exclaims in shock, "and there are two reasons, one, being I didn't know you were involved if I had I assure you I would've stayed the hell away." She pauses for a second, she had to answer his question but, she had to tred carefully here, "I sank an island, flooded the gates of hell with souls and didn't even get to be one them, instead I've been here the last hundred years remembering what happened, what I did. And there's a part of me that doesn't care and another part that feels guilty, so yea, I tried to help the people who'd been thrown from the kingdoms. For redemption but, that's kinda flown out the window at this point.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Cinderella stared at Maleficent, wondering if she could trust her. What trick would this woman have up her sleeves? But they were in a church, after all... Surely, these people knew their place, knew lines they couldn't cross. She followed.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:01 am

Hades didn't react to Cinderella and Maleficent leaving them. "You were denied access to the underworld by my brother. He was not that pleaced of a whole island being sunken. I kept quiet about my involvment naturally." He said giving a smirk. "You should be proud. It isn't often that Zeus gets involved who gets in to the underworld an who doesn not."
Hades walked away slightly, before turning back to face Kida. "So what side are you on?" He simply asked. He was not interested in forcing her on his side. He knew she would just find a way to ruin his plots from the inside. But he wasn't going to punish her for choosing the other side either. Then he would just make sure the goodside wouldn't win.

OOC: Sorry it took so long, I wanted the others to post too so it won't be Kida and Hades show altogether XD but make her choose what ever she wants btw ^^
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:26 am

Kida stares at him bewildered, he was letting her choose? Zeus was involved? Her head is spinning, should she help Cindy? Part of her wanted to part of her didnt care. Always torn. Part of her is guilt-ridden and wants redemption the other is carefree of the deaths. Nothing in her afterlife has ever been a full agreement. She's been at war with herself. Realizing she's still staring at Hades she locks her gaze with his. "I choose to walk away," she says curtly.

Never a decision, always running. She turns and walks through the building. She's free. And still torn. She should tell Ariel what's she found. Unpaid debts are annoying... she'll do what she always does. Put off a decision until later.

(OOC: I know Ariel already knows but, Kida doesn't so she's going to head off to Kelti.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for guidance   Searching for guidance Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for guidance
Page 1 of 1