Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Hunt (Tag: Mij)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kida

Kida

On the Hunt (Tag: Mij) Empty
PostSubject: On the Hunt (Tag: Mij)   On the Hunt (Tag: Mij) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:38 pm

((OOC: Here we are!))

The smell of rotting leaves and wood meet Kida's nose, just the same as any forest.
Back to top Go down
Mij

Mij

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (Tag: Mij)   On the Hunt (Tag: Mij) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:59 pm

Mij scowled at her comments and followed her up. He looked around and there was no sign of Jim to be seen. "Wow he moves fast. I should've aimed lower."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (Tag: Mij)   On the Hunt (Tag: Mij) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:21 pm

"Yes, you should've, it would've saved us a lot of trouble." She says but, with voice devoid of emotion. "Look around for footprints, blood trail, broken twigs, crunched leaves anything that's a trail." she orders her mind completely focused on the task ahead.
Back to top Go down
Mij

Mij

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (Tag: Mij)   On the Hunt (Tag: Mij) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Mij leaned against a tree. He sighed "Well this is boring. I am now free from the wimp I'm gonna do something fun. You can chase the bleeder."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (Tag: Mij)   On the Hunt (Tag: Mij) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:06 am

Kida glares at him, "like what? Kill a squirrel? We need to know if he's dead or not."
Back to top Go down
Mij

Mij

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (Tag: Mij)   On the Hunt (Tag: Mij) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:24 am

Mij stood up and began to walk away. "You seem to have this under control so I'm just gonna go find something more interesting to do."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (Tag: Mij)   On the Hunt (Tag: Mij) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:02 am

Kida gave one last look at the forest, "I thought you wanted to finish him off but, nooooo, you're like a little kid, can't focus on anything for more than a few minutes." She growls. "Well, fine, I'm not hunting down you're little game for you. But, if Hades gets pissed, you're the one getting burned to a crisp, just remember that."
Back to top Go down
Mij

Mij

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (Tag: Mij)   On the Hunt (Tag: Mij) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:14 am

Mij had his hands in his pockets. He began to walk farther away but turned when Kida mentioned Hades reaction. "Hades can kiss my ass for all I care. I'm free now and I plan on staying that way."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (Tag: Mij)   On the Hunt (Tag: Mij) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:14 am

Kida stares at him in remote disbelief, she lifts an eyebrow, "well, well, well, and I thought I was the only one who disliked being a pawn. Congrats you actually have a brain after all, bravo," Kida turns around and smirks, "I think I've had enough of Hades for the next hundred years," she says smothering the torch with a ghostly hand and tossing down the stick and turning to head away from the forest. "You aren't as bad as I thought."
Back to top Go down
Mij

Mij

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (Tag: Mij)   On the Hunt (Tag: Mij) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Mij smiled at her confidently. "Well don't expect too much more. I'm in it for me. I'll be doing anything I want now so see yah cutie. Maybe we'll meet up again under nicer circumstances and then we'll see how things go."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (Tag: Mij)   On the Hunt (Tag: Mij) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Kida turns to look at him over her shoulder, "word of advice, keep away from Hades," she calls her eyes narrowed, and in a voice barely a whisper adds. "and don't make friends."
Back to top Go down
Mij

Mij

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (Tag: Mij)   On the Hunt (Tag: Mij) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:50 pm

He began his trek out of the forest but laughed at Kida's comment. "Well cutie I don't plan on meeting fire head again, and I don't have friends, only play things."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (Tag: Mij)   On the Hunt (Tag: Mij) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Kida waves her hand in dismissal as she treks on, towards Cerusia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (Tag: Mij)   On the Hunt (Tag: Mij) Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Hunt (Tag: Mij)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Meliora :: The great forests of Dobryn-
Jump to: