Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A weary traveler (Tag Megara)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

A weary traveler (Tag Megara) Empty
PostSubject: A weary traveler (Tag Megara)   A weary traveler (Tag Megara) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:18 am

Shan yu had been following the fading tracks of Mulans horse. He was still furious of her betrayal. He had barely given his horse any rest these past days. They were in the area of the volcano. The horse suddenly stopped. Shan yu looked down at it, realising it needed to rest. He felt bad, he had been forcing his horse to keep moving. He got off the horse, taking the saddle and bags off of it, letting it feed and drink and rest. He decided he needed the rest too. Mulan could wait a day.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A weary traveler (Tag Megara)   A weary traveler (Tag Megara) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:47 am

"Feeling betrayed are you? deceived? isn't this the second time you've been beaten by a little....girl..." came a wicked whisper on the wind seeming to almost tease his ear "Funny because, you have caused so much pain in this world yourself. Out of everyone..." and then she would make her presence know appearing with wings of ebony dressed all in black with skin as pale as death. A Grecian beauty, who appeared behind him and then was now infront with nothing but the rustle of wings to tell him she had moved. The wings disappearing in a haze of black smoke almost seeming to disintegrate before leaving only a few ebony feathers on the ground.

She watched him with a mix of boredom and general dislike before those strange violet eyes became dead of emotion as she just bent down picking up one of her own feathers for a moment then casting it to the wind.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A weary traveler (Tag Megara)   A weary traveler (Tag Megara) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:29 pm

"Feeling betrayed are you? deceived?" He spun around with his sword drawn, trying to determine where the voice came from. "isn't this the second time you've been beaten by a little....girl..." His eyes narrowed in anger. Yes, Mulan had defeated him before. He should have known better than to trust her. Why had he taken her into this quest in the first place then. He wasn't sure. Maybe he had wanted to know his enemy better. Wanted to know how that little girl had been able to defeat him so easily when others had failed.

"Funny because, you have caused so much pain in this world yourself. Out of everyone..." He spun around again, trying to find the voice that kept taunting him. He was painfully aware of the irony. "Show yourself! If it's so easy to shoot comments then I am sure you can do it face to face!" He heard a rustle of wings behind him. He looked back, seeing nothing, so he looked back to his front, seeing a beautifull woman. Dark dress, ashen skin and purple eyes. He looked at her up and down, seeing her wings fade away. It came to him that she must be one of Hades's minions. "Did your master send you to keep an eye on me?" He sheated his sword, looking into her eyes with a cold look. "Is he displeased of my efforts. I helped the three witches get their kingdoms like he asked me to. That should please him enough." He had been brought to life and his first task had been to help Grimhilde on her throne. Then help Maleficent and Tremaine to take theirs. Witchcraft or not they still needed the help of armies. He had the experience to control one, so he had been given the task.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A weary traveler (Tag Megara)   A weary traveler (Tag Megara) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:43 am

"one thing you must know about Hades.... his mood, constantly changing" Moving up to the strong warrior examining before lifting her left hand "one minute you think everything is fine" then her right "And the next.... it has all become ash" letting those hands of hers sink to her hips as she leaned forward "You let the woman get the better of you, the taste of her wish for vengeance is richer then the nectar of the gods. You should have been the good little warrior you are and just killed her when you had the chance, now we have a problem to take care of" slinking back as she looked down to the fire.

Ever slowly holding her hand in the flames for but a few moments withdrawing it minor burn on her skin "... You don't have to worry too much now, your hard work has earned you one favour. So what shall I bring to the young warrior as she sleeps? Madness? or Persecution? Tisiphone usually handles violent destruction, but she is busy so you will just have to settle with grudge. I can't directly kill her, against the rules and all that"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A weary traveler (Tag Megara)   A weary traveler (Tag Megara) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:30 pm

He shook his head. "I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I wanted to see why this woman could defeat me so easily." He snorted a short laugh. "I suppose my pride has failed me again." His expreccion turned back to anger. "But next time I shall not show her any mercy. I will get the lamp back and then kill her. Painfully."

"... You don't have to worry too much now, your hard work has earned you one favour. So what shall I bring to the young warrior as she sleeps? Madness? or Persecution?" He pondered he r suggestion for a few seconds. The options were tempting. But if Mulan would become consumed in maddness it would take all the pleasure in killing her. The same with persecution. She would be waiting for death to relieve her. He shook his head. "No thank you. I will deal with her myself. Let her think she is safe for now. But when I show up she will feel what real fear is."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A weary traveler (Tag Megara)   A weary traveler (Tag Megara) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:13 am

"you are going to fail" she said just looking back at him before shaking her head "She's beaten every curve you've thrown at her... next time won't be that much different" before seeming to give him a mocking smirk "but go ahead and try, if you fail well then... you'd just go back to hell. I'll make sure to reserve you a spot in the pool of eternal torment"

With that she moved again quite fast from him as her wings curled out of smoke long ebony falcon wings "Not like it matters to me, it is just another day in service to Tartarus"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A weary traveler (Tag Megara)   A weary traveler (Tag Megara) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:45 am

He gave her a look. He didn't need a reminder of hell. He was glad to be out of there. He sighed. " I am sure you will take pleasure in torturing me when I get back to hell. Wouldn't expect anything less from you." He looked into the flames, remembering death very well. He shook his head. " I won't fail. Not this time."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A weary traveler (Tag Megara)   A weary traveler (Tag Megara) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:39 am

" I am sure you will take pleasure in torturing me when I get back to hell. Wouldn't expect anything less from you."

At that statement she turned with a hiss wings spread out as she glared at him her voice taking a deep hardly deadly tone "Don't you DARE assume anything about me. Your a weak man playing soldier, I am honestly not surprised you did fail. I know your type... assuming you can just own the world your pride is your downfall. Happiness, Victory, Strength, is all an illusion no matter WHAT you do death always wins in the end"

With that Meg back off completely suddenly finding herself frustrated an angry, she had her own personal vendetta she could not complete.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A weary traveler (Tag Megara)   A weary traveler (Tag Megara) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:43 pm

He was a bit taken aback when she suddenly got angry. Didn't she enjoy dealing pain and suffering? "Now who is assuming? You can't see to the future either, so you can't tell me I will fail. I don't even know that for sure myself. But I know this, I will not underestimate her. Again!" He paused for a moment. "And I do know what waits for me at the end of the journey. You don't have to keep reminding me." He suddenly looked at her sharply. "And what got your panties in a knot anyway? All I did in my opinion was to state the obvious."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A weary traveler (Tag Megara)   A weary traveler (Tag Megara) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Her fury abates for a moment as she realized she has said a little too much, just huffing gently folding her wings against her back "My undergarments are of no concern to you, just watch that tongue of yours. Right now you arn't exactly Hades' favourite, wouldn't try my luck if I were you" turning from him as she pushed a stray hand out her face "... funny thing about the minions of hell, most of us started out as something human" looking up to the sky "Well... since you do not wish for my help there is no reason for me to stay here.... ill see you in hell soldier boy"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A weary traveler (Tag Megara)   A weary traveler (Tag Megara) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Ooc: phone loves me and stuff like that

He tilted his head. "Then what kind of human did you start as?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A weary traveler (Tag Megara)   A weary traveler (Tag Megara) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:39 pm

That caused her to stop for a moment as she looked at him those violet eyes becoming a deep blood red "..... My past is my own, look you want to screw up and end up back in the underworld? fine. Just don't come crying back to me when it happens" With that she moved to take off into the air with a set of falcon-like black wings.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: A weary traveler (Tag Megara)   A weary traveler (Tag Megara) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:10 pm

He sighed as he watched her go. "I will end up there either way. I am not immortal." He moved to his horse, getting ready to move out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A weary traveler (Tag Megara)   A weary traveler (Tag Megara) Empty

Back to top Go down

A weary traveler (Tag Megara)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Illusia :: The Volcano-
Jump to: