Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in Empty
PostSubject: Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in   Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Okay so I noticed there are a few people who are active in 2 topics, which is 1 more than I am comfortable allowing. We ruled that you can start a second topic IF you are getting out of the first one. And I am more understanding if your character is needed in a topic that is important to a plot, but is stuck somewhere else. In that case please state you are starting the new topic, to happen before or after the 1st topic.

Sorry to nitpick about this, but I know if I keep allowing people to have 2 topics I know it will lead into confusion about what happened first. So please just mention in your topic is this topic before or after the first topic you have started. I am not blaming anyone, I can see to the future with this and I am saying it will happen some day that nobody knows what happened and when, so please just stick to the rules.

If you are in two topics right now you don't have to stop role playing there. Roleplay through the topic, and get out when you can. After this just start one topic at a time please. We are not dealing punishments for this, so don't be offended about this that much.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in   Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:41 am

ah my bad. sorry about that I guess I didn't read the rules closely enough. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Tremaine

Anastasia Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in   Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Since the person I am currently Rping with seems to have disappeared, is it alright if I jump to another topic? Or should I wait to see if she comes back?
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in   Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Make a post to the topic you currently are in that ends the topic. Make Anastasia leave or something like that. ^^ but yeah you can move on if you want.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in   Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Sorry.. this might not be relevant, but does anyone know where "Tiger Lily" is? I don't think I've seen her on after her last post.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in   Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:10 pm

I can harass her on YouTube if you want. Anyone else who I should harrass? XD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in   Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:17 pm

lol whut!? Don't do that xD
Just wondering. o3o
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in   Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:36 pm

XD ask her on youtube via pm is she okay or something like that Razz
XD what did you think I meant? O.o? XD
Twisted Evil I am a good girl *cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in   Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in Empty

Back to top Go down

Just reminding people about how many topics you can be in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Information :: Rules-
Jump to: