Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) Empty
PostSubject: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:43 pm

It had been a little over a day since Jasmine and the Beast met and now they found themselves reaching the castle at daybreak. It was a huge castle, much bigger than any she had ever seen - not that she had seen much, but it was still pretty big. She let the Beast go ahead and she followed closely behind him.

Jasmine stopped for a moment to stretch, tired from the walk. She rolled her shoulders, not sure what to expect going into this situation. The castle got bigger and bigger until they got inside, and the entire atmosphere of the castle was dark, even though sunlight began sneaking in. "Big castle you've got here. Do you know where she would be?"
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Beast stalked through his own castle looking around as he did so. It felt good to be home, but then again he also didn't care. It was all very confusing at times. He knew that he didn't care for any emotional reason, but this was his castle so he was glad to be back and be in charge.
"She and the Mirror will be this way." He said leading Jasmine along. Then he stopped and turned to glare at her in warning. "You do not threaten her in the least, or else." he told her with a light growl. Then out of the corner of his eye he thought he saw Mrs Potts peeking around the corner then retreating quickly. "And don't talk to the servants." he said before moving on again.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:33 am

Jasmine started walking slower, suddenly a little anxious. "Okay." She whispered, just mainly to herself to assure herself she was still here. She looked around the castle as they walked, and it was all very depressing and ominous. She wondered how people could live here without losing their sanity. She kept trying to keep conversation going to stop herself from thinking about it too much. "How far are we?"
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:55 am

Beast continued to go along not really noticing the gloom of his castle. "It's a little farther." He said gruffly. His Belle was generally always in the same place now. Usually he was the one roaming around his castle and the servants would stay out of the way while trying to keep an eye on him and Belle in case they showed signs or becoming more twisted, or perhaps getting better. Beast didn't really care.
When they arrived at the large throne room on the second floor, Beast stopped outside the door and turned to glare once more at Jasmine to make sure she remembered her warning. Then he threw the door open and went in.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Belle was at her usual spot, on her throne, holding her precious mirror tightly in her hand. She turns her head quickly towards the door. Locks eyes on Jasmine and smiles. "I had a feeling you were coming here. Beast, quickly! Close the door" she said in a soft tone of voice. "So, Jasmine...", Belle taps on the mirror, walking over to her slowly. "What brings you to my castle?"

OOC: Sorry for being late and what not. I work and they have been on my butt this whole week. So sorry D:
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:09 pm

Jasmine kept eye contact with Belle, trying not to show she was intimidated in the least. She cleared her throat. "I have come with a proposition, my lady." She kept her eyes on Belle, and tried to show as much respect as possible. Humility seemed to be the only thing that worked on the Beast, and she didn't think that Belle would've been too different. It was humiliating, but she needed to do this if she wanted to find that lamp.

"I come with promise of a great treasure, a genie's lamp, that can grant you any three wishes. It is not a fairytale, I have witnessed it with my own eyes." She knew that the Genie wouldn't do certain things, but she didn't mention it. "All I need is for your help to locate such a treasure." She looked at the Beast unsure, to see if he was going to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Beast shut the door and stood before it, keeping a close eye on Jasmine in case anything happened. He didn't bother to speak yet, as he had already heard what Jasmine offered and decided he didn't really care. He had all he needed; but if his Belle was interested....well he'd just have to wait and see what she decided and what the options were in the end.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:40 am

"Well...Why do you need this lamp for?" Belle asked.
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:52 am

OOC: psst, where's my people? lol
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:00 pm

OOC: -whispers- want me to ask them where they are?
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:19 pm

OOC--whispers back--if they are honestly busy I don't mind waiting, I just didn't want a month to go by and then "die" XD
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:41 am

Jasmine fixed her hair a little and tried to avoid eye contact with both of them. "With all due respect, I think that having phenomenal cosmic power in the palm of your hand speaks for itself." She eyed the mirror and put her hand on her chest. "I only humbly request your assistance. I will return with the lamp, and if I do not, I shall let you have the enjoyment in coming up with a punishment."

((OOC: Sorry if this isn't that good, I am so, so so so soooo very sorry for not being active recently. It's a lot of factors, really - but I'm so sorry, but I'l try to be on as much as possible again. Sorry for kind of killing this for a little ^^))
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Beast growled slightly. This girl was a smooth talker, but he didn't like how manipulative she seemed. "You realize of course that especially with the Mirror, it wont be hard to find you and give you a punishment. A hard one."

OOC: no worries, I completely understand busyness so take your time if you need to, real life comes first ^^
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:59 am

Jasmine folded her hands and did a small curtsy to show her understanding. She smiled in excitement as her head was lowered. She took a small step closer to Belle and the mirror. "Of course, I'll be looking forward to what you two will come up with, but I'll just have to find out another time." She was happy with her execution, and she winked at the Beast, just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:04 am

Beast growled slightly but then stopped. He really didn't care if Jasmine wanted to play silly games. in fact, he was a little tired and just satisfied that he was back in his castle. He would. So he turned around and slipped into a shadowy corner of the large room where he could still see both the women, but could curl up and rest without them seeing him. The he sighed, and rested his head down on both of his paws.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:27 am

OOC: The two of you can go ahead and wrap up the topic without Belle, she hasn't replied to my pm. Okay? ^^
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Belle stood watching Jasmine for a long time. Then she tilted her head slightly to the side, and moved slowly, step by step towards the Arabian princess.

OOC: phew its been a long time, let's see if we can get this moving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )   The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle ) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Proposition ( tag: Beast, Belle )
Page 1 of 1