Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan)   Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Mulan raised her eyebrow shaking her head. Fine, It was not Their business. She crossed her arms. ''Well whatever, It's not like you could take the guy anyway..'' She said trying to boil the boys blood a little as she started walking away Not too for though.
Back to top Go down
https://twisted.forumactie.com
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan)   Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Shan yu turned his back to the boy, walking after Mulan. He wondered what kind of guy this chaser was. The boy didn't seem much of a threath. Then again, Mulan didn't seem much of a threath either.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan)   Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:02 am

Jim pulled out his gun and shot a it. The energy blasts whizzed past Mulan's head. Jim was happy that the gun still worked after being partially melted by Belle. "I can take care of myself. I run because I don't want him to kill anyone else connected to me."
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan)   Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am

Mulan stopped walking as she felt something fly past her head. She looked over her shoulder with eyes that could kill. She quickly made her way to the boy kicking his gun out his hands, "and now you're nothing." She looking him into his eyes with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan)   Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:01 am

Shan yu heard the bang, turning to look where it came from. He could see the smoking gun. The boy seemed actually happy that he had shot at them. Shan yu gave a glare, moving forward, but before he could Mulan had disarmed the boy. He smirked. She was becoming as short tempered as he. He pulled his sword out. "Now pray tell, what made you think shooting at her was a good idea?" He asked pointing the sword at Jim. "I think the lady can decide what to do with you." He glanced at Mulan.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan)   Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:07 am

(OOC: No offense but i dont think its realy fair for Jim to be disamred so easily. He had the gun out. I have no problem with him being disarmed but to have it done so easily isnt fair for him)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan)   Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 am

Jim backed away from the girl. She had disarmed him faster than he would've thought but if she attacked he wouldn't go down without a fight, and he wasn't afraid to fight dirty. "Go ahead take you best shot. Not like you can hurt me more than I've already been."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan)   Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:30 am

(OOC: if you want you can pull out a knife or so and threat Mulan with it or so. Idk use your creativity xD)

Mulan raised her eyebrow at the boy. Glancing at shan yu. "No.. I'm done with you. You already lost my respect when you pulled out a weapon." She stepped away from the boy turning her back at him as she started walking.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan)   Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:35 am

Shan yu looked at Mulan, then back at the boy. He wouldn't have been so leniant. He how ever sheated his sword. "The lady says she is done with you. That is good enough with me." He turned to walk away with Mulan.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan)   Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:47 am

Jim just scowled at her. She couldn't be any older then him and yet she saw herself as so high up. "Well Princess I guess we part ways here then. The sooner the better in my opinion, also if I had wanted to kill you with my gun I would have."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan)   Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:52 am

Mulan ignored what the boy said. He decided to pull a weapon rather than to proof his strength. That wasn't going to grant him respect. Any idiot could pull a gun and shoot. ''I'm glad you don't want to kill me.'' She answered back as she gave hi one last glance. ''I'm not in the mood to die today.'' She said to Shan Yu as she continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan)   Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:56 am

Jim picked the gun up from off the ground. He thought about shooting the girl but he didn't want blood on his hands. Not today, but one day he knew he would have to actually have some.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan)   Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:58 am

He gave one last glare to the boy. Never mind if he intented to kill or not he charged a weapon at them. The mere intention was enough. "Neither am I. Let's go." He said to Mulan, placing his hand on her shoulders and making her walk before him, so if the boy decided to attack she wouldn't get his first.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan)   Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:04 am

Mulan looked at Shan Yu as he gently moved her before him. Was he actually trying to protect her? She looked at Shan Yu with a raised eyebrow. Than Looking behind but the boy was already out of sight. ''Thanks.'' She gave Shan Yu a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan)   Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In The Muck (Tag: Mulan)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2