Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  Empty
PostSubject: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Ariel creeped closer to the castle. She had heard there was some powerfull magical item there. What did they need it for? They would just use it for evil purposes. She managed to sneak in through the dungeons in the bottom layer. It made her nervous to be in such darkness. She pulled the hood of her cloack on tighter so her fire red hair wouldn't give her away so easily.

She arrived to the jail part of the dungeons. She wondered if there was anyone in here. People usually kept away from this place. One of those cells could be her new home if she wasn't carefull. She walked past the cell doors, hoping that the possible prisoners wouldn't give her away if they happened to see her.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:52 am

Jim had been throwing pebbles at the wall. It had been too long since he had seen the sun. Then he caught sight of someone sneaking through the jails. He didn't want to alert Beast to the intruders presence so he pick up one of his stones and through it at her, and motioned for her to come over.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:12 am

Ariel felt something hit her shoulder, looking over here shoulder with a frown. She saw a boy motioning her to come closer. She looked at the boy then to the way she was going and then back at the boy. She sighed as she made her way towards him. "What is it?" She asked in a whisper as she got near the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:37 am

Jim leaned against the bars and whispered. "I need to get out of here. Can you help me?" He was desperate at this point he just wanted out and other than that he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:43 am

Ariel frowned deeper, studying the boy. He was young, but he didn't look like a criminal or anything. She bit her lip. "Why did they put you in here?" She asked whispering again. She wasn't just going to let any criminal walk.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:48 am

Jim smiled and decided to let out some humor "Well honestly, Loitering. Then fluffy threw me in the slammer."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:57 am

Ariel arched her eyebrow questioningly. "Fluffy?" She eyed the boy up and down again, well he looked harmless enough. She sighed again ant took the knife from her bag. She pointed the tip at Jim. "Don't try anything on me or I will slash you where it matters." She gave the treath with a serious glare. She proceeded to use the knife to take the pins off the hinges, making the door open on the wrong side now. She held it open with her free hand the other holding the knife ready to strike if he tried something. "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:00 am

Jim hopped off the floor and brushed himself off. "My name is Jim. I've been running for a long time and I'd like to keep running so let's get out of here before fluffy comes in and sees us." Jim looked around for an exit and then looked at her confused. "How did you get in here and what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:07 am

Ariel tested if her hood was still on. "Ariel..." She said quietly. "And I found a way. There is a sewer system under the castle, if you don't mind getting yourself wet that is how I got in." She turned around starting to lead him to the way out. "Who is this fluffy you keep talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:15 am

Jim followed after her quickly. "He's a big beast that follows the witch who rules this land."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:23 pm

Ariels head snapped towards Jim. "Oh..." She turned it back to face forward. "I thought he got rid of that curse. I wonder what happened." She started to go through options of what could have happened. Was this the reason why Lavonia didn't help Illusia in the war efforts. She came out of her thoughts when they reached the sewers. She pointed to the water. "There you go, your way out."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:39 pm

Jim smiled as he readied himself to jim in. Then he turned back to Ariel. "Are you coming with me?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Ariel looked over her shoulder to where they came from. If she didn't try get the magical item then her trip her was for nothing, but then again the risks were too high. She bit her lip thinking hard on it before turning her attention back to the boy. "No, I am going to try steal something first." The rulers here had not seen her yet, so she could ba bale to sweet talk her way out if she was going to get caught. Though she wasn't sure. It would be easier to just go with the boy.

OOC: Drag her out with you if you want Wink
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:36 am

Jim knew that he couldn't let his rescuer get caught in this place. He reached over and grabbed her wrist. He looked into her eyes with a serious face trying so hard to convey the seriousness of it. "I can't let you do that. The people here are nuts and they can do things no one else can. If they catch you they might kill you, or something far worse."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:21 am

Ariel blinked few times fast when the boy grabbed her wrist. "What could be worse than death? I can take care of myself." She tried to pull her wrist free.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:42 am

Jim refused to let go. "Listen just trust me on this one. That witch has something in her possession that it scares her own people." He didn't want that to happen to his rescuer, he owed her that much at least.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:57 am

OOC: >.< excuse her she is really weird

Her eyes brightened up, she looked over her shoulder again. "Really!? I wonder what that could be?" Now she really wanted to find out what they had that was so powerfull.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:08 am

OOC: Lols its k he's not gonna give up

Jim refused to let go of her and started pulling her toward the exit. "Listen I can't let you stay. You freed me from prison and I owe you a safe return. Now you can come willingly or I can carry you out. It's your choice." He couldn't let this girl suffer the fate of the mirror. Why was this girl being so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:11 am

She shot him a glare. "You wouldn't dare!" She said defiantly. If the magical object was powerfull like that she could maybe use it to gain back her lost happily ever after.

OOC: XD okay then
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:15 am

Jim gave her a vicious smile and threw her over his shoulder. "Watch me!" Jim headed for the exit.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:33 am

She gasped, trying not to scream or shriek when he threw her over his shoulder. "Hey!! Let go!!" She beat his back with her fists. "Ugh..." She gave up, letting him carry her. "Men..." She groaned to herself folding her arms over her chest. She was not amused by how he treated her.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:40 am

Jim held onto her tight making sure not to let go as he jumped into the sewer. He began to swim through but then his foot got caught. He let go of Ariel to try and get his foot unstuck but it was no use and he was quickly running out of air.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:50 am

She felt him let her go. She kept swimming on the surface wondering why had he stopped. She dived down to see what he was doing seeing he was caughton something. She rolled her eyes as she swam to him, helping him get his foot unstuck. Ariel didn't notice but her hood had fallen off of her head, revealing her face now much clearer. Not to metnion her bright red hair. She wrapped her arms around Jims chest, starting to pull him to the surface. Because she still had gills the breathing under water or above water was no problem for her, but the boy seemed to need the air. Once they broke the surface of the water she didn't let go of him, swimming towards the entrance to the sewers. "Amateur...." She muttered to herself.

OOC: Sorry, she is weird again >.<
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:57 am

Jim coughed out some water followed by some small laughter. "Well Red I guess I owe you again." Jim stood up and shook out his hair. "Well I gotta say you got some moves."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:02 am

She smirked. "Well I can beat you in holding my breath under water anytime if that is what you mean." This was refreshing. That someone didn't know who she was. Made her smile genuelly for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)    Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Your knight in shiny red hair has arrived (Tag: Jim)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Lavonia :: The city of Oset :: The castle of Siux-
Jump to: