Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:32 am

"To be honest I expected a few knives on my back from you. I expected you not to be too happy about m being alive again. And I do not make a habit of leaving my companions in trouble." He said simply, looking at her to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:51 am

She smiled lightly. ''I still have knife's in my bag if you want some..'' She joked. Smiling softly. She poked the fire with a branch that wasn't close enough to catch the fire. ''You've left companions in trouble?''
Back to top Go down
https://twisted.forumactie.com
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:54 am

He shook his head. "Never. I would never do that without a good reason. And so far my companions haven't given me any."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:02 am

''Not even killing you..?'' She grinned. Poking him in the side. ''Seems like a good reason to me. To let me drown in the mud. While you already found the lamp. ''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:13 am

He pursed his lips, thoughtfull. "No, giving up our principless just like that is not worth it. Revenge can allways wait."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:22 am

Mulan looked at the fire. ''So after we finish this mission I can expect you to push me in that same mud that you just kept me away from..?'' She asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:31 am

He glanced at her. He honestly couldn't answer that now. For some reason he wasn't sure he could. "I have no clue. Maybe, maybe not." He went to their packs, getting some food for them.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 am

Mulan saw him hesitate for answering her question. She was confused about his answer. Seeing him walk to their packs. It was strang and awkward somehow..She raised her eyebrow. As she saw him grab some food.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:00 am

He offered her some food too. The uncomfortable silence setting on them. He had no idea what he would do. Somehow taking revenge on her wasn't on his top priorities anymore. Eventhough they fought alot, it had become fun somehow.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:10 am

Mulan bit her lower lip. She wasn't really hungry...Well she was maybe a little bit. She took a piece of bread. As she swallowed it eventually she looked at him. ''Maybe..not...?'' She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:11 am

He shrugged, taing a piece of bread, and nibbling on it. "I don't know. Seems somehow pointless to want revenge."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:18 am

Mulan smiled softly, That was somehow sweet..Why? She couldn't explain. But she killed him..And it was a big deal fi he would forgive her for that. She moved closer to him. Kissing him on the cheek softly. ''Thank you..'' She said as she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:24 am

His eyes widened slightly from the surprise. He slowly turned to look at her. "What was that?" He raised his hand to his cheek, wondering what had posessed her to do so. He couldn't deny it felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:25 am

''That was me thanking you...'' She said as she moved away from him. ''Goodnight..'' She smiled as she stood up and walked towards her tent.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:37 am

He watched her go, she sure was a strange creature. He finished his meal, staying up for the first part of the night. The swamp was full of creatures hungry enough to attack them. He would let her sleep first, she seemed more tired. "That sure was a weird thank you..." He muttered to himself, poking the fire.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Mulan had silently fallen asleep .her feet had hurt. And she was glad Shan Yu didn't protest to take the watch now. Besides it felt really safe when he would watch out for animals. She didn't know if it was much safer when she would watch out. But Shan Yu needed sleep too.

After some time.. Mayeb hours.. She wasn't sure, Mulan woke up. Slowly getting out of the ten as she bound her hair together to be able to not be distracted by it. She sat down next to Shan Yu. "If you want to rest...you can.." She said smiling softly at him. "I'll be sure that the bears will choose your tent." She joked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:01 pm

He laughed softly, giving his sword to her. "I'm sure, you would be the worst snack to them. They would not even get full after eating you." He patted her shoulder before getting up, and walking to his tent. The way she was acting all kind and nice to him now was weird, but he wasn't going to complain. "You can allways wake me up if you need any help." He called before vanishing into his tent.

He laid down, and was asleep almost immediately.

OOC: Smile yay I slept until 11!!! XDDD and now I am debating if I should take some coffee Smile
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm

Mulan took hold of his sword. She had held it before. Looking at him as he went to his tent. She sat down as she stared at the fire. Tempted to stick her sword in it. She laid it down before her. Keeping her senses on sharp. As she watched the flames dance. She heard something from the bushes. But it ended up being a little bird. She calmed herself and laid down.

The night passed slowly. And as the fire grew less and less strong, so was her urge to keep her eyes open. After some time she fell asleep. Even if she had slept earlier she couldn't fight the tiredness.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:42 pm

Shan yu woke up, getting out of the tent. It was still a bit dark outside. He saw Mulan asleep on her post. He smiled, going to get a blancket for her and placing it on her shoulders before he started to make them breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Mulan moved a little in her sleep. As she pulled the blanket more over her. She sighed. As she opened one eye slightly. She closed them again. ''Morning..'' She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:02 pm

"Good morning sleepy head. I thought you were supposed to watch the bears." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:10 pm

''I drew a line pointing to your tent so they would find you...'' She answered. As she opened her eyes slightly. Seeing him make them breakfast. she smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:23 pm

He laughed. "If you were serious I would leave you without breakfast." He said bringing two plates toward her, handing her one. He sat down beside her, starting to eat his own portion.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:29 pm

''Hmm...I won't mind.'' She said as she turned on her back. Stretching her arms out, She let her hand slightly hit his forehead. Grinning as she sat up. Taking her plate. ''How was your sleep?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:40 pm

"Bear free." He said glancing at her amused. "If you wanted to sleep you could have woken me up. I can manage with less sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}   All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. {Tag, Shan Yu}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next