Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time doesn't die even if you try killing it

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Time doesn't die even if you try killing it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:29 am

Rose giggled. "Take more care of yourself young lady. Our next meeting might be not this careless...", she smiled. "If you don't want to pass through the forest... I can't guarantee for your safety the next time.", she shrugged. "Take care of your horses there might be some creatures who like a meal like that.", she waved smoothly and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:37 am

Shan yu gave a small nodd to the former princess. "Take care of yourself your highness." He let Mulan lead him away.

When they had walked for a while he turned to Mulan. "What is your hurry?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:49 am

Mulan looked at Shan Yu. ''Because there's clearly something wrong with her..And you should stop pushing me around.'' She said as she punched him in the stomach again, Not too hard though. ''I'm not your dog.'' She hissed.
Back to top Go down
https://twisted.forumactie.com
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:02 am

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Why did you have to go tell her we are looking for a lamp then if she is so messed up? People already think we are crazy for chasing after a legend, we don't want to atract unnessasary attention." He hissed back at her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:22 am

Rose turned around and watched the two going back to their horses. This had been quite amusing and really interesting. She smirked evilly and turned back. Yes, the next time... Rose opened her mouth and started to sing, while she went along the way to the forest. Villagers on her way jumped scared out of her way. Poor people. So easy to get scared. And much easier to be used. Her thought drift away. There was a lot left in the forest she needed to do. And maybe... maybe those would come visit her someday. If they would leave...

Rose giggled.

Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:30 am

Mulan rolled her eyes. ''Like Aurora knows about a lamp..'' She hissed. ''I don't even know about such a thing. Not to mention where to start looking for that thing. Did you ever consider that maybe that queen wants you to die by trying to find something that maybe isn't even real.'' She said looking at Shan Yu.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:37 am

He narrowed his eyes at her. "I have, and if that is the case the Queen will be sorely dissapointed. I do not intend on dying." He glared at her. "Not by your hand, or hers. And it's real. Have you heard what happened in Agrabah? Thousands of people can't make that up."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:50 am

Mulan sighed. ''We already talked about killing each other. Get over it Shan Yu..'' She brushed through her hair. ''Well thousands of people talk about girls not being able to fight.'' She turned to look at Shan Yu. ''Doesn't mean that's true because everybody says so.'' She said.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:02 am

"Have I ever said that girls can not fight? If I didn't know that to be true do you think I would have just ignored you that night and killed the pretty boy like I was about to? No, instead I went after you."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:16 am

Mulan grinned. ''I just tried to explain that you shouldn't judge on what everybody says.'' She than raised her eyebrow. Snickering, ''Pretty boy?'' She asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:25 pm

He chuceled. "Can you deny he is not? He doesn't even have any hair on his chin. That is not a man, it's a boy."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:39 pm

Mulan raised her eyebrow. ''So a 'man' has to grow a beard?'' She asked as she petted her horse.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:45 pm

He smirked, taking her chin gently on his fingers, stroking it softly. "Better get to it then." He joked, getting on his horse.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Mulan felt a strange shiver running over her body when he gently touched her. Gently? Since when did he become soft? She moved on her horse. ''Well I guess you can wait ages I am not going to grow a beard.'' She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 pm

He grinned. "Good, it wouldn't suit you anyways." He made his horse walk on, knowing she could catch up to him fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time doesn't die even if you try killing it
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2