Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time doesn't die even if you try killing it

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Time doesn't die even if you try killing it Empty
PostSubject: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:18 am

Shan yu had had to take a detour. He had heard of a lead that led him and Mulan to Meliora. To his dismay that lead had proven to be a fake. Mulan had wandered off somewhere, and he had left the horses to a stable, while he went to get some suplies for them.

He walked in the mass of people. He felt so out of place. The city dwellers dressed so fancy, unlike him. Though he didn't feel the need to dress up fancy. He kept walking, looking at the different merchandise.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:27 am

Rose walked along the streets to the market place. She was on her way to the dark forest. Rose sighed and stroke through her hair. It was so boring out here... Maleficent still wasn't back from her journey and she didn't leave any more orders for her. The people on her way, jumped out of it quickly and bowed after her, greeting her. With fear.

Rose smirked evilly. Oh yes, sure she didn't do any harm on them... as long as Maleficent didn't tell her to do so. She came next to a stall, whose owner traded with animals. Rose frowned. She walked towards him and knelled down to the pets.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:42 am

Shan yu looked around, seeing people suddenly tense, and give way to a beautifull woman. He didn't know who she was, not that he cared to bow down to her either. It was enough that he bowed down to the Queen. He kept his distance from the woman, observing the scene from afar.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:47 am

After disputing a while with the trader, Rose sighed and turned around. Fool. There will be a time when he will regret it. She walked further on the market. A man fell into her eyes. He ways different than the others. Rose raised an eyebrow and tilted her head, watching him. Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:55 am

OOC: Oh yeah, a staring contest XDDD Just look at my sexy smirk XDDD

She was looking at him. There was no doubt about it. He cocked his eyebrow at her, returning her stare. Did she have a problem with him? The corner of his lip, curling up into a smirk. This would be interesting, surely.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:36 pm

When he showed her a smirk, her lips instinctively curled up into a smile as well. She lifted her hand and hold it before her mouth, before she started to giggle. Her eyes sparkled. Very interesting indeed. Rose walked closer towards him. The nearer she got, the more obviously it was, that he was a stranger in Meliora. This day seemed to get better than expected.

"Good Morning.", she said politely.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:25 am

Shan yu nodded politely. "Good morning." He kept his attention undivided on the woman. If she got this close to him she surely had an agenda.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:51 am

Rose sat down on a wall of a spring next to him and looked around. "There is a lot of sadness around here these days...", she said motionless. Like she cared. But oh well. The happiness before... she couldn't say if she missed it or not. Her view fell on the castle and tilted she tilted her head. For some reason she felt twisted now. Should she go back and wait for Maleficent or back to the forest? Either way would be annoying and boring.

"I wonder why it takes so long for her to come back..."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Shan yu followed her gaze to the castle, then looked back to Aurora. "You mean the queen? I suppose she is having too much fun." He said smirking, walking by her. "You don't like the saddness then?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:00 pm

"Yes, I mean the queen. She didn't left me any orders... And those I had I did already.", she pouted slightly, but then smiled. "I can't say I like the sadness, but to be true, it doesn't really matter to me. I don't care.", Rose shrugged. "I don't even miss the happiness from before.", she looked back to the man. "As far as I can remember the people were always happy here...", she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:29 pm

(OOC: mind if I jump in? XD)
Back to top Go down
https://twisted.forumactie.com
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:37 am

OOC: I don't mind if you jump in, neither does Henni ^^

Shan yu raised his eyebrow. "Then why don't you come up with something yourself?" He would probably regret saying it. The woman looked like she could get very sadistic. And the fact she didn't seem to care about her subjects wellbeing, might make things worse in the kingdom. "That is an odd thing to say from a ruler of this kingdom. Don't you care about your subjects well being?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:53 am

Mulan had gotten some suplies for herself and Shan Yu. They did have some suplies, but if they were going to face more fake tips about roads they wouldn't be able to stop at every little city. Mulan petted her horse. Looking around where Shan Yu was. She frowned when she saw him chatting with a blonde female. She walked towards them. As she got closer she saw it was queen Aurora. Well... What was left of the queen part... She gave a slight bow to the woman. "Shan Yu are you done here?" She asked. She wanted to find that lamp as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:01 am

Rose shook her head. "I'm not the ruler of this kingdom. Not yet. I do care for them... but not today. I'm bored. I actually planned to go into the forest before I met you.", she answered. Maybe she should've ignored him and go there, she thought. It was a nice place to scare people. And to find out interesting secrets.

As a dark-haired woman walked by and bowed in front of her, Rose raised an eyebrow. She tilted her head and looked from the man to the woman. "Your girlfriend?", she asked interested. That young woman was really pretty. And it was always interesting to see new faces. Rose leaned on one hand and her lips curled up into a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:20 am

Shan yu smirked. She was smart, but she seemed to lack the ambition. With her brain she could have overthrown the absent queen easily.

He looked over his shoulder to see Mulan come by. He grinned wider. "Why? You jealous?" He asked teasing his female companion before turning his attention back to princess Aurora. "She wishes." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:37 am

Mulan smirked lightly. "No. " She rolled her eyes, than she looked at the woman. Girlfriend? She looked at Shan Yu. What? She shook her head when Shan Yu said that she would wish that. She grinned lightly. "Yeah that's why we're looking for a lamp huh?" She said raising her eyebrow. Revealing such a information might be unwise but she didn't care. Maybe Aurora knew about a genie.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Rose smirked. "I see...", she moved slightly. "A lamp? What kind of lamp?", she was curious and didn't believed that the woman in front of her hadn't mention the lamp, when she hadn't thought that Rose would know something. She tilted her head and looked from the man to the woman and back.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:08 am

Shan yu narrowed his eyes, suddenly pulling on Mulans arm hard. He pulled her closer to him roughly, hissing to her ear, loud enough for Mulan to hear. "We don't need competition." He let go of Mulan, pushing her roughly away. He looked back at Aurora. "Ignore her, she is confusing fact with fiction."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:15 am

Mulan clenched her teeth when Shan Yu pulled on her arm. She was about to shout at him for letting her go, When she suddenly heard him hiss in her ear. She narrowed her eyes. When he pushed her away she punched him in the stomach. ''Fine. Go find you're fiction without me.'' She hissed as she quickly turned around. Ready to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:07 am

Rose started to laugh. This was really amusing. "So you fear me?", she giggled. "I'm not doing anything.", Rose stood up and walked a few steps forward, then turned around. Her look fell on the castle. She knew... Taking back the throne... But she didn't want to. What would it bring for her? "Well, I think I go in the forest. If you like to join or not... I'm waiting for Lady Maleficent to come back and give me some orders."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:31 am

Shan yu grabbed Muland wrist, stopping her before she got too far. He gave her a look, that told her they would talk about this later. He returned his attention back to Aurora. "Are you sure you want to go there? Some people never come back from there."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:22 am

Mulan glared at Shan Yu as she once again pulled her arm out of his grip. Or well Wrist. She crossed her arms. Turning her back to Shan Yu. Fine, She would stay. Looking at Aurora. She didn't really know what to say. So she just stayed quiet. For the time being.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:41 am

"Oh I know.", she smiled evil. "Maybe because I'm the reason. Most of the time...", she shrugged and wiped her hair back with her hand. "But who cares?", Rose looked around on the market place. "Those people are more scared of the animals inside... Though their strongest enemy is the dearest friend.", she smiled and tipped her nose. "I don't think you to are persons to be underestimated."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:54 am

Shan yu arched his eyebrow questioningly. This creature was the reason people wouldn't come back from the forest. "I think underestimating someone is the biggest mistake you can make." He said glancing at Mulan, then looking back at Aurora. He had underestimated Mulan before, and it had gotten him killed.
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:10 am

Mulan raised her eyebrow. What did she just say..? Well...queen Aurora thought it was something she should do..Besides Mulan wasn't in the mood, to get into a conflict. Mulan stepped forward ''Well miss Aurora, I wish you a safe return from the forest...'' She stepped back again, Pulling at Shan Yu's arm now. Gesturing him to go back to the horses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time doesn't die even if you try killing it   Time doesn't die even if you try killing it Empty

Back to top Go down

Time doesn't die even if you try killing it
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next