Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rest After The Run

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

The Rest After The Run Empty
PostSubject: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:24 am

Jim leaned on the castle walls. He was running out of money for food, but he also didn't have time to get a job. Jim didn't really want to but he knew he would probably have to resort to stealing his food. Jim sighed as this idea went through his head. He may have broken the law before but he wasn't a thief. This was gonna be hard to get used to, but with Scroop chasing him he didn't have much of a choice.
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:49 am

Beast wandered around the upper floors of his castle. He stopped and sniffed the air slowly. There was a strange scent nearby. With a slight growl he moved through the shadows towards the scent, wondering what it was.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:03 pm

Belle suddenly took noticed of Beast's attitude. She quickly jumps from her throne and makes her way to the window, where she sees someone unfamiliar in her kingdom. Her eyes locked on Jim's for a second then walks over to Beast. She gives off a grin, stroking the Beast's fur, calming him down some. Her eyes flashed to a darker color as she says, "Bring him to me..."
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Beast leans into Belle's touch, a soft growl of contentment from it. Before he bares his teeth and stalks away, silently but purposefully to do as his Belle told him.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:04 pm

Jim looked over as someone was walking toward him. Jim put his guard up. He didn't trust anyone these days and this person was no exception. As Jim watched the person come toward him he asked "Who are you and what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Beast snarled and moved from the shadows, his teeth bared and hackles raised. "That is none of your concern." he growled lowly. Quickly he moved around to the other side of this stranger and gestured towards the large staircases which would lead up to where his Belle waited. "Get moving." he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Jim really didn't want to go with him but he didn't want to upset this character more. Jim began to head to the stairs but still had to ask "So where are you taking me?" Jim patted his jacket pocket making sure his gun was still there. Jim sighed as relief he felt it in his pocket. Ever since starting his journey he had checked to make sure it was there constantly.
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Beast growled but didn't care to answer.

--

Adam however, watched somewhat concerned as his demonic body herded this strange young boy towards the evil-version Belle. He hoped for the boy's sake that he did nothing threatening, and that evil-Belle didn't mean him harm, for Adam knew that this Beast would have no problems taking the boy apart.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Jim was herded into a room where a very beautiful woman stood waiting for him. Jim looked around at the creepy room, but also made not of the window in case he needed an escape. Jim then gave his attention back to the woman. "Two questions: Why am I here and who are you."
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Belle slowly turned around, revealing her horrifying facial features. Her eyes dark and black as night, just even looking into them, you'll feel cold and lost. She makes her way to Jim, holding out a rose. Twirling it between her fingers as the thorns hit them. Blood slowly drops from her hand and onto the floor. "You don't ask the questions here. What are you doing in my kindom?", she screams as she throws the rose by Jim's feet.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Jim was horrified when he saw the girl's eyes, but he tried not to show it. Apparently this place was run by crazy people and should've left sooner. "I'm wandering. I'm not doing much of anything else and this place just happened to be part of my journey. Is that a crime here or something?" Jim knew he should've been more careful with his words but it was too late to change them now. He made sure to constantly make sure his exit was clear.
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:12 am

Beast growled in warning, not liking how this stranger was talking to his Belle. He shifted a little closer to the boy, ready for anything he might need to do.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Belle licks her fingers, cleaning off the little blood off them. "Do you know, what we do to wanders?", she said. "...We lock them up! And just for a little...entertainment, have beast here, pick them off. One by... one!" She laughs, walking over to the throne. "It's forbidden to walk these streets!"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:45 am

Jim really didn't like this girl. She was absolutely evil and he had to get out. "Hey if you don't want me here I'll go. I just stopped here for food. That's all I swear." Jim was slowly inching toward the window. He knew it would hurt but it was better than the alternative.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Belle speeds over to the window. "No no...The beast and I have plans for you now." She said with a grin. Belle pushes Beast towards Jim.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:17 am

Jim quickly drew his gun and pointed it at beast. "Stay there fluffy. I'm gonna be leaving now wether you like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:34 am

Beast snarled and glared at the boy with the weapon. He wasn't exactly sure what kind of weapon it was since he had never seen anything like it, but it had to be a weapon the way the boy was holding it.
Beast tensed all his muscles, then threw himself away from the boy, into the shadows of the room. The once beautiful furniture, now torn and battered, littered the room and that combined with the shadows hid Beast from view as he circled his prey.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:09 am

Jim looked around as he searched for Beast. Then the idea struck him of how important Belle must be. Jim pointed his weapon at Belle and said "Let me go or I shoot the girl."
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:45 pm

She begins to laugh. "You fool!! You can't hurt me..." Belle tilts her head to the side, staring at Jim's gun. Slowly it starts to melt into his hands, she continues laughing. Belle quickly puts up the magic mirror and faces it towards Jim. Bright green lights came out, hitting his face. The mirror was stucking out his soul...
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Adam was suddenly very there in his side of the mirror. He could see through to where Jim was standing, getting trapped in the mirror's pull. "Belle stop!" he shouted. Something that looked very much like Jim's soul started to appear in the mirror beside Adam, and desperate, Adam shoved it out back towards the mirror's opening. He knew he couldn't leave yet, but Jim wasn't part of the curse.
---
Beast suddenly leaped from the shadows, he grabbed a hold of the boy's neck and pulled him up off his feet, shoving him against the wall, pulling him away from Belle, and inadvertently away from the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:10 am

Jim was grunted in pain as he was forced away from the mirror. This beast was stronger then he had imagined, but he also noticed that Beast didn't seem as evil as his master. Jim struggled against the beast's strength but to no avail. "Well what now? Do I become a servant like this thing?"
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Beast growled furiously. "You'll be lucky if you don't become a snack."
Beast glared at the boy with hackles raised. He then turned his eyes slightly to his Belle. The only reason he was going to let this boy live now, was if
Belle had some use for him.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Belle moved the mirror from Jim as he dropped to his knees. "Beast, take him to the dungeon! I doesn't belong him the mirror just yet." She traces her fingers along the mirror, then places it on the little table by her throne. "And beast....watch him carefully..." she said
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Jim struggled against Beast he knew he had to get out of here and fast. "Let go of me you walking carpet! I will not be jailed!"
Back to top Go down
Beast/PrinceAdam

Beast/PrinceAdam

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Beast growled, not listening to the boy in the least. Keeping one clawed hand on the boy, Beast began to stalk quickly through the castle at a furious pace, on his way to the high dungeon tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rest After The Run   The Rest After The Run Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rest After The Run
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Lavonia :: The city of Oset :: The castle of Siux-
Jump to: