Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When boredom takes over...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

When boredom takes over... Empty
PostSubject: When boredom takes over...   When boredom takes over... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:17 am

Rose walked along the floors of Onyx castle. She was slightly bored. No one was in here. Since Maleficent lived in the castle the visits of friends were rare. No that it mattered. Rose was happy not to see all those laughing faces again. It annoyed her. But the minions... They weren't that good company either. She sighed. A new order would be good. All this waiting was horrible. Rose stopped and looked out of a window. Maybe it was time to go back into the forest for now. She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over...   When boredom takes over... EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:37 pm

((cause i can, i shall post here instead of making a new one haha since i had planned for them to meet at some point since Koda is here))

Kenai had snuck into the castle. It was hard and he had been very nearly caught several times, but he was in. According the the compass that crazy old fairy had given him, Koda was here. In this castle. Kenai had tried going around it, tried to circle around anyone who could catch him but no luck. The compass kept pointing directly at the castle, from no matter what angle he was at.

So here he was. Kenai stuck to the shadows and held his breath every time someone, or something rather would pass him. Some were human but others? They reminded him of the stone statues lining the cottage in the forest. He knew he had to be careful. The blue fairy had warned him about this place, about the evil that went on inside of it. And maybe he was stupid for entering, well he didn't care.

Koda was here. That was the only thing that mattered to him, so he pressed on, slowly inching toward his little brother. Kenai was so involved in his own thoughts that he somehow didn't see the beautiful girl he was sneaking behind.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over...   When boredom takes over... EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:29 pm

OOC: I think Rose is not in the castle anymore. When Shan yu and Mulan spoke to her last she went to the forest. If you want to talk to her make a topic there or just make a new topic in the castle, and either Maleficent or Rose can take part in it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over...   When boredom takes over... Empty

Back to top Go down

When boredom takes over...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Meliora :: The Onyx city :: The castle :: Throne Room-
Jump to: