Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I have no friends.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily

I have no friends. Empty
PostSubject: I have no friends.   I have no friends. EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Tiger Lily watched as the Crocodile swam through the still waters of the lake. it was good to relax, and she was getting tired anyway. they'd made good progress although Tiger Lily was at a loss as to what to do with the Crocodile when she went into the towns. her father had charged her with gaining intelligence, not killing everyone, which meant that her companion had to stay out of the cities as she explored. which he wouldn't do. she sighed and turned her dinner of fish over on the spit.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

I have no friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no friends.   I have no friends. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:00 am

She'd been walking for at least two days already, trying to come across anyone who might still be alive. She'd been hoping to run into the King and Queen of Meliora but found no trace of any human life. She was tired, cold, and hungry, having eaten her last bit of bread. Now, she found herself kneeling on the ground, her gown tattered once more, staring at the lake. She was mindlessly playing with the water, her brows furrowed and her mind somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily

I have no friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no friends.   I have no friends. EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:54 am

Tiger Lily looked up as the sounds of the crocodile changed, and she saw the reason why. A strange looking young woman was playing in the water. Tiger Lily stood up and walked over to the woman, pulling her away from the water as the crocodile lunged at her. Tiger Lily glared at the…whatever the woman was, and dragged her to the fire, but not too close. She tossed the now slightly burned fish at her and went to the crocodile, placating it and getting more food so she could eat as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have no friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no friends.   I have no friends. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have no friends.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Meliora :: The lake of Yaga-
Jump to: