Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(PLEASE READ) My Long Inactivity and withdrawing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

(PLEASE READ) My Long Inactivity and withdrawing Empty
PostSubject: (PLEASE READ) My Long Inactivity and withdrawing   (PLEASE READ) My Long Inactivity and withdrawing EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Hello all, I don't know if this forum is dead or not since I've been inactive for a while. But, if anyone is still here, I'm here to fully explain my absence and apologize for not being able to complete any plots I had with people. For starters, I'm Jasmine and Phoebus on here. It feels like ages since I last posted in here, and I will have to say that I don't think I will be able to post anymore.

As you may know, around the time of Halloween, the powerful Hurricane Sandy hit the Eastern United States. Shortly afterwards, there was a winter storm that hit right afterwards, and a few smaller storms. Although many months have passed and it may not seem like much, Hurricane Sandy affected the people who lived there greatly, and still continues to make a great effect. Although some areas have been restored to how they were before, many areas were damaged greatly, and still are trying to recover. I lived in one of those areas.

My family and I were able to escape the "danger area" before it came in, so even though our neighborhood suffered severe damage, we were all safe. We didn't have stable internet for a good few weeks, maybe even a month, since that problem was to be addressed more critically in other, more populated areas. With the little internet I did have, I was able to contact relatives and friends who might of been worried, and posted my official absence without much explanation on some several places as well.

I tried to post something here, as I had a pretty important plot and I felt really bad for not saying anything for a while, but I couldn't get the link since I wasn't using my computer. And since our Internet was pretty messy, I didn't want to risk using YouTube to try to find the video, since it might crash the Internet, and our Internet at the time was not something that was easy to get back again. Even though my family got what would be considered "the lucky end" to other people, it still took a while for everything to shift back to normal.

So even though it's been a few months, I'm sorry for not being able to notify earlier. Everything is alright now, but I just haven't used the computer for a little, trying to catch up in schoolwork on my own pace, and life feels normal again. I'm really sorry for not being able to do the plot that we had planned for Halloween, and I don't think I really have the motivation to go through the months of unread roleplay and continue. I really hope you understand.

So, I think I'm going to take a little break and maybe in a week or two, or by the end of the month, I'm going to return to YouTube and my groups and everything will be officially back to normal again. Again, sorry for a really late post, and I hope you understand that I just don't have the drive to keep roleplaying on here. Also, I'm really sorry again for not being able to complete my plot since I was looking forward to it, and I think that the people involved anticipated it greatly. Nonetheless, it was really fun roleplaying with you guys, and this was my first roleplay experience with a lot of people, and I really want to thank you guys for making it a really good one. I'll remember it always! I also look forward to doing it again some other time in the future! Smile
Back to top Go down

(PLEASE READ) My Long Inactivity and withdrawing
Page 1 of 1