Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May Have Been the Wrong Decison

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kida

Kida

May Have Been the Wrong Decison Empty
PostSubject: May Have Been the Wrong Decison   May Have Been the Wrong Decison EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:39 pm

Kida stalked into the Town Square rather reluctantly but, she felt she needed to tell Ariel. She felt not-so-oddly out of place here, a ghost in a town and she had not way of knowing who Ariel had told about her or how she'd be greeted, well not like they could kill her anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: May Have Been the Wrong Decison   May Have Been the Wrong Decison EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:51 pm

After talking with Merriweather Ariel decided to wander out again. She wanted to go and say bye to Clopin, eventhough he might not hear her. She stopped however when she saw a familiar transparent figure floating in the center of the town. What was she doing here? Wasn't she part of Hades's team? She decided to aproach Kida none the less. "What brings you back here?"

OOC: I assumed you wanted me Razz
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: May Have Been the Wrong Decison   May Have Been the Wrong Decison EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:50 am

OOC: Oops forgot to tag XD

Kida glances over at Ariel, her words catch in her throat, "I just-" she stutters, "I promised information and I have some that may change things," she says slowly and simply. She pauses before blurting out, "Hades is behind this, which means killing people isn't going to do much good- yeah you probably already know that do't you?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: May Have Been the Wrong Decison   May Have Been the Wrong Decison EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:35 pm

She couldn't help but smile slightly as she nodded her head. "Yes, I knew already. Merriweather and Jim told me." She also knew that Kida had betrayed them, but wanted to hear Kida's version too.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: May Have Been the Wrong Decison   May Have Been the Wrong Decison EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:45 am

"Oh," she looks away quickly. Guiltily. "I know this looks bad," she starts slowly, "when I first came to you before I was visible, I didn't know it was Hades, I probably would've ran in the opposite direction but, I didn't. And I didn't lie about wanting to help either and I still do. Hades is, well was my master I had to serve him I had no choice," she pauses realizing how treacherous this is going to seem, "Hades let me go. I promise, I don't belong to him any more... I need this chance alright? I need redemption."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: May Have Been the Wrong Decison   May Have Been the Wrong Decison EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Ariel walked closer. If she were able to touch Kida she would have, just to show the other she understood. "What would happen if Hades came back to claim your assistance? Would you obey or not?" That was something she needed to know before she could give Kida a second chance.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: May Have Been the Wrong Decison   May Have Been the Wrong Decison EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:45 am

Kida looked over, "I always was on this side even if at times it didn't seem like it. And I always will be."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: May Have Been the Wrong Decison   May Have Been the Wrong Decison EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:55 am

Ariel smiled softly to the ghost. "That is all I needed to hear." She said turning back to head to where she was headed. "You are welcome to stay. See you later."

Ooc: you can join the Halloween thread if you want
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: May Have Been the Wrong Decison   May Have Been the Wrong Decison EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:33 am

Kida sighs in relief.

OOC: Ok sounds good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Have Been the Wrong Decison   May Have Been the Wrong Decison Empty

Back to top Go down

May Have Been the Wrong Decison
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Kelti :: The Rebel Vilage Burak :: The town square-
Jump to: