Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And what your wish might be?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

And what your wish might be? Empty
PostSubject: And what your wish might be?   And what your wish might be? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:34 am

Ariel went in to Clopins room. There was still no change in his condition. She tried to sit by him everyday and maybe read something to him to maybe get him to wake up.
She closed the book, sighing loudly. She looked away, her gaze falling on Mulan's bags. She glared at them. Why hadn't someone thrown them away?
She stood up, striding to the bags as she grabbed them, intending to throw them away. She stopped however when she noticed something dropped out of the bag. She picked it up.
It was quite beautiful actually. A black shiny lamp. Ariel squinted, it seemed there was some writing on the side of the object, but she couldn't quite figure out what. She started to clean the lamp with her sleeve, dropping the lamp when she noticed red smoke coming out of the lamp. She took few steps back, reaching for her dagger. She looked at the terrifying figure that had emerged from the lamp. Skin as red as the devils. "What are you?" She asked defying her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Jafar

Jafar

PostSubject: Re: And what your wish might be?   And what your wish might be? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:43 am

Jafar stretched, he had been very anxious to get out of the lamp to be honest. Waiting for the asian woman to make up her mind on a wish was getting annoying, and truth to be told he wanted out. He heard a new voice, not belonging to the asian. He turned to face the speaker, almost laughing out loud when he saw the redhead with the dagger. As if it would hurt him. "I am Jafar. I am a genie. What is your wish master?" He said giving her a bow of his head.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: And what your wish might be?   And what your wish might be? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:47 am

Ariel's eyes widened. Wishes? What wishes? "What?! My wishes?" Ariel stared at the genie. Indeed, what did she wish for? She looked at Clopin. Well to have him back was one, but she had alot more things she wanted. She turned to look at the red skinned genie again. Why was he calling her a master. "Explain what you mean."
Back to top Go down
Jafar

Jafar

PostSubject: Re: And what your wish might be?   And what your wish might be? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:52 am

Jafar smirked, turning into his human form. "I am a genie, I grant three wishes to the owner of the lamp. Only three, you can not ask for more wishes, and certainly I can not affect free will. Meaning I can't make someone fall in love." He explained using his sleeve to polish his serpent staff. He had noticed the glance the girl had given to the sleeping man. He was not sure what she wanted with him, but it was either love or death for sure in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: And what your wish might be?   And what your wish might be? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:58 am

Ariel snorted a dry laugh. "Love? I don't need love." She out her dagger away, deciding she wasn't in danger. "What makes you think I want love?" She asked with a smirk, crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Jafar

Jafar

PostSubject: Re: And what your wish might be?   And what your wish might be? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:59 am

He arched his eyebrow amused. "Oh you wish me to kill him then? Just say the word and I shall."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: And what your wish might be?   And what your wish might be? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:03 am

The smirk on Ariels face faded, and she stood between the genie and Clopin. "You do no such thing! I am your master and I tell you not to harm a hair on his head." She glared at the genie.
Back to top Go down
Jafar

Jafar

PostSubject: Re: And what your wish might be?   And what your wish might be? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:07 am

Jafar was truly surprised. To him silly girls like this one were either pining for love or looking for revenge for a broken heart. "Then what is your wish master?" He asked wanting to go back to buisness.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: And what your wish might be?   And what your wish might be? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:14 am

Ariel relaxed again. What did she want to happen first? Well for one Clopin to wake up, but that might happen on it's own too. Have her father and sisters back? Maybe. To have Eric's kingdom back under her rule. Certainly yes, but how long would that last? What about the other kingdoms? To have them back too? Was it really her concern? To kill Ursula was certainly on her agenda. And Hades, what to do with him? Her friends, she could help them too somehow. All these questions spinning in her head, but which ones to make true? She looked at the genie. "Do I have to make my mind up now?"
Back to top Go down
Jafar

Jafar

PostSubject: Re: And what your wish might be?   And what your wish might be? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:21 am

Jafar wanted to just smithe this girl. How could everyone be so indecisive? To summon him out and then not make a decision. He let his sour expreccion show on his face. "You can take your time with the decision. But if you don't hurry, you might lose the chance." He said vanishing back into the lamp.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: And what your wish might be?   And what your wish might be? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:36 am

Ariel watched the genie dissapear. She snatched the lamp in her hands, and went through the last of Mulan's stuff. Pocketing any money or food she found there. The rest she threw in the carbage on the outside of Clopin's house on her her way out. She hurried to her own house, hiding the lamp in her clothes. What could she do with this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And what your wish might be?   And what your wish might be? Empty

Back to top Go down

And what your wish might be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Kelti :: The Rebel Vilage Burak :: Clopins Headquarters-
Jump to: