Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hades

Hades

Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:44 am

He let her tongue in, pinching her clit before massaging it again. He made her bounce on him slower, almost teasing her. Then suddenly fastening the pace again. "Now, why don't you let me hear those lovely moans of yours?" He asked pinching her clit again.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:13 am

Maleficent smirked when he asked for moans. She brought her hands into her hair. ''Hmm..I don't like being commanded..''She leaned backwards, Arching her Back to it's fullest. As her head almost touched the bed. Closing her eyes as she moaning a very low moan. More like a bored moan.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:35 am

He smirked, laying her on her back on the bed, grabbing her hair forcefully. He licked her cheek towards her ear. "Then what are you doing in bed with me babe?" He removed his hand from her clit, starting to thrust in and out of her with more force and speed.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:50 am

Maleficent laughed coldly at his comment. She grabbed his shoulder turning him around again. But this time she did not end up on the bed with him but on the floor. Letting Hades fall down on the floor. Laying him on his back. She smirked. ''What bed?'' Winking at him as she bit down on his neck again Going down to his colar bone She bit down on it hard. Moing on him with a mix pace from slow to fast. She could feel that she was already close. But she wouldn't tell him. She let go a long moan against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:15 am

He tightened his grip on her hair, smashing their lips together in a rough hungry kiss. He rolled ontop of her, fastening the pace again. He was close and this switching back and forth was getting on his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:29 am

Maleficent arched her back in full pleasure. He was getting angry, Good..She wanted that fierceness of him. With a wave of ultimate pleasure within her she finally got her climax. Biting on his lower lip, She could taste his blood inside of her mouth. She let go off him. Breathing heavy. ''Hmm...I would be lying if I said that it was bad...'' She smirked as she looked at Hades. Waiting for him to be done.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:44 am

He felt her orgasm, finishing himself off with a few more thrusts. He pulled himself out of her, panting slightly as he sat up on the floor. He wiped his bleeding lip, the wound healing in a flash. He stood up, snapping his fingers, making his toga appear on his body. "And I would be lying if I said I didn't like that." He said winking his eye at her naked body.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:01 am

Maleficent rose up. She smirked. Snapping her finger her dress got back on her body. She gace Hades a smirk. ''Now..Are you going to leave..Or..stay..? I don't suppose you are much of a cuddle fan.'' Maleficent let her fingers slide over Hades his cheek bone. Giving him a kiss. She raised her eyebrow as she gave him a rare smile.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:22 am

He took her hand kissing it gently. "And I don't take you for the type to cuddle either." He said looking up at her from under his brow, his lips hovering over her hand. "I shall stay if you wish me to dearest."
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:55 am

Maleficent smiled. Tilting her head a little. ''I wish you to stay.'' She said as her eyes were locked with his. ''I did not recall that you fullfill wishes..I like that.'' She said with a grin in the corner of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:05 am

He smirked. "Only if you ask nicely, and certainly not if I do not want to." He chuckeled, letting go of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:29 am

Maleficent smirked. ''So you want to....Stay?'' She asked as she raised her eyebrow. Walking around him as she let her hand caress his shoulder to his back. And back to his chest. ''Intersting..'' Maleficent let her hand go to Hades his cheek. ''Than I shall ask nicely for you to stay.''
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:32 am

His grinn grew wider. "I would say good girl, but I believe you would consider that an insult." He said kissing her ruby red lips before walking to take a seat on the bed. "Now what miss Maleficent?"
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:40 am

Maleficent smirked. ''That would indeed be an insult. '' Walking towards him. She crossed her arms. ''Depends on what you want to do , I don't recall gods need sleep do they?'' She asked as she sat down next to him. She knew allot about gods. But some of them were still a mystery for her.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:46 am

He smiled. "We do actually sleep. But lack of sleep doesn't affect us easily." He said slimply, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:47 am

Maleficent smiled as she Moved her hand to his cheek letting her nails slightly scratch his skin.
''Hmm..Lack of sleep is never good, Than you will not function well. And than glorious plans might go up into smoke. Don't be Shy Hades..You are allowed to share my bed today.''
She grinned as she let her hand go off his cheek. Looking into his eyes. She decided stood up for a second
to change to her night wear. With a puff of green smoke she was in something more suitable to sleep in. She looked at him.
Walking towards the bed she laid down.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:28 am

He smiled, laying down next to her, putting one arm around her shoulder, pulling her to rest against his chest. "Oh, so you are saying I am dead tired?" He glanced at her after his little pun.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:47 am

Maleficent pulled the sheets over them. She smirked a little bit when he pulled her closer. cuddling.. she rolled her eyes a little. "Well you sure are a dead man." She smirked as she closed her eyes. "I don't know if you are tired though."
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:58 am

He chuckeled, caressing her shoulder with his fingers. "I am not dead, I am immortal. A huge difference." He rested his head against hers, closing his eyes as he let out a sigh. He was tired though.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:57 am

Maleficent smirked. ''No...You cannot die because you are already dead. The word Immortal is just to make it sound better.''
Maleficent opened one eye. He looked tired. That was interesting. Letting her head rest against his chest.
She doubted that he would be here when she would wake up. But that was okay,
He was a busy man. Considering what he had to do just to keep the villains under his control.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:22 am

He let a small smirk apear to the corner of his lips. He kept his eyes closed, taking her hand and bringing it on top of his chest, pressing down on it. "Then explain to me how a dead mans heart can beat." He stated amused.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:36 am

Maleficent smirked. She moved closer to kiss his lips softly. ''Because I am near him.'' She whispered with a smirk painted on her lips. As she laid back down where she was before. ''Now maybe the dead man with the beating heart should get some rest.'' She was pretty tired herself.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:57 am

He sighed somewhat happily, drifting into sleep. He never really liked her calling him a dead man. It had something to do with the job description, and the fact he hung out with dead people all the time. He disliked being assosiated as something so lowly as a corpse. But he would not start an argument with her now. He was tired, and she must have been too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)   Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Behind the castle walls. (Tag: Hades)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Meliora :: The Onyx city :: The castle :: Maleficent's Chambers-
Jump to: