Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reborn (Tag: Aurora)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  Empty
PostSubject: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Cinderella felt so weak... so fragile. What had happened to her? Why was it so dark. The ground shook beneath her feet. Little did she know that she was in fact, a mouse, and cupped in Aurora's hands.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Rose looked at the mouse in her hands. She stroke softly through the fur. "Ssh, don't be afraid. I'm taking care of you, so nobody can hurt you now.", Rose walked along the floors directly to her own room. Behind her she closed the door and took the key. Rose wasn't in the mood to be disturbed yet. She sat down on her bed, her legs crossed in front of her and sat the mouse in the middle. "I won't mind, if you like to go on your own here in the castle. But you might wait till you know it's secret hidings and floors. There are a few, how shall I call them? Ah, servants out there, who like to eat someone like you. Maybe you better stay with me for now. It's surely not easy to see the world with the eyes of a mouse? How does it feel?", Rose tilted her head curiously and stroke again over the mouse's fur.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:59 pm

"A mouse? What are you..?" And for the first time, she looked down at her hands. She cupped her face. She was a mouse. She'd been reborn. Cindy shook her head. Answers were needed now. "Aurora, what is going on? Why do you heed that woman?"

Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:40 am

Rose looked at the whimpering mouse. "Ssh, ssh. You don't need to be afraid like this. I'm sorry I can't understand mousish.", she carefully tipped at Cindy's nose. "We'll have to think of a way we can communicate. I can't protect you, when I can't understand you.", Rose tilted her head and looked seriously at the silver mouse. What kind of talking does exist? Maleficent talked to her in her mind. Sometimes. Rose tilted her head to the other side. Last time when she was with that fairy in the forest. A single tear run down her face. She already missed the forest. Her treasure. She needed to go there soon again. Punishment didn't matter.

'Can you understand me?', maybe she could talk to that girl in a telepathic way? Like Maleficent did with her?
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:48 am

(OOC: Sorry again for the late reply!)

She looked up at Rose curiously. As a mouse, it was hard to stay in focus on what someone was saying.

"Why, yes..!" She replied.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:24 am

[OOC: Dw, you replied! *-*]

'That's good.', her lips curled up into a soft smile. Being able to talk to her like this... Could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Cinderella looked up at Rose. There were definitely some benefits to this telepathy thing. But there could also be problems. She wondered whether or not Rose would be able to hear what she was thinking every moment. She wondered if she could hear her right now. "Princess, where is the rightful King and Queen?" She asked. Cinderella didn't want to raise up any unwanted thoughts from Rose but she figured it was worth a shot to get any answers going.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:38 am

Rose tilted her head. "Rightful? Maleficent is the rightful queen.", again someone who seemed to know something... Rose twisted her mouth. Shortly she hold her head. A headache again? Rose shook her head and looked at the mouse. "As long as I know, it was always Maleficent who was the queen of Meliora."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:19 pm

(Gosh-- you're going to be pissed. XD Which is expected, seeing as I haven't replied in one or two months.. ^^; But I'm here now, and I'm plunging in. D:)

Cinderella looked up at the princess. Her nose twitched and her wide eyes tried to look inside Aurora. She could only find emptiness. The gleam that was probably once there was gone. She raised her hand to her mouth, thinking... trying to gather her words carefully. All that came out of her lips was, "This cannot be..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:16 am

[OOC: Dw, I'm not pissed xD Just getting impatient and lonely Q.Q I wanted to rp so much >.<]

"What can't be?", Rose tilted her head. This mouse talked in mysteries. She started to hate it. "Tell me!", Rose took the white mouse in her hand and lifted it to her head. She stared into the mouse eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:47 pm

(AHK!! I'm sorry!)

"Never mind it," She said. The mouse sighed. That woman... Maleficent must have stripped the girl's memories away. Suddenly, she was determined to fix this. She couldn't solve the whole godforsaken war, but she was certainly going to try to make the princess remember. But how..? Maybe she could go back to the castle... get the wand... Wait-- Ariel! She knew some spells. She fixed her curse. [b][i]She could help!

"Auro-- Rose.. We need to go somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Rose sat the mouse back on her lap. Her lips curled up and she frowned. "Going where?", what did this mouse want to do?
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:55 am

"To see an old friend," The mouse simply replied.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:08 am

"We can't go into the forest.", Rose stated. "I was told to stay outside.", she sighed and took a strain of her blond hair. Rose looked at it while playing with it. "It's not that I don't want to go there...", she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Cinderella looked up at the girl. "Then what's stopping you?" She inquired.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:27 pm

"What's holding me back?", Rose looked out of the window. "I don't know... The fact what happened the last time, that Maleficent was really angry after saving me.", she shook her head. "I'm not going to go into the forest against her orders without a good reason.", Rose moved slightly on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:47 pm

The mouse scurried up to her shoulder. "Rose, have you ever felt sometimes like something's missing? Like you've forgotten something but can't remember exactly what it was?" She put her words together like a house of cards. One wrong move, and the whole thing would fall apart.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:03 am

Rose tilted her head slightly. "When that fairy in the forest called me Rose, I was surprised. It felt like I should know her, but when I tried to remember it started to hurt.", she shook her head. "I don't want to experience it again. It feels right the way it is.", Rose turned her head to the mouse and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reborn (Tag: Aurora)    Reborn (Tag: Aurora)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Reborn (Tag: Aurora)
Page 1 of 1