Twisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Twisted this way comes

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) Empty
PostSubject: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:45 pm

They had stopped in town for suplies, like he had promised to Mulan.
Shan yu waited in the town center, waiting for her to come out of the tailors. He was trying to come up with a plan to go into the rebel camp. How could they achieve it? Neither him or Mulan could go there just like that.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:04 am

It had been a few days after Jasmine and Anastasia had left Andalasia. The carriage that brought them stopped outside of a town, and announced they had arrived in Melioria. The two dropped down from their carriage to resupply. They entered town and took their time browsing through items.

After entering a bakery, Jasmine walked off towards the nearby town center, curious. She began reading the newspapers, waiting for Anastasia to finish purchasing. She noticed a man standing close to her, and she accidentally stared longer than she'd hoped at his unusual appearance. She quickly looked back to her paper and turned her back to him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:48 am

Shan yu looked around himself, catching a girl staring at him. When the girl looked away he couldn't help but smirk amused. He glanced at the tailors. Well if Mulan were to take long he could do something to kill time. He turned to the girl. "Seeing something you like?" He asked slightly amused.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:01 am

Jasmine turned around, both shocked and offended that the man was speaking to her. Who did he think he was? She smirked, and then let out a soft laugh. "Don't flatter yourself." She looked back to her newspaper, but didn't turn her back to the man. "I'm waiting for someone, so if you'd excuse me."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:13 am

He found her reaction amusing to say the least. "A boyfriend?" He eyed her up. He would be surprised if a girl who looked like her was still a single. He shrugged, looking back at the tailors. "I am actually waiting for someone too, before we can move on."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:26 am

Jasmine thought of lying and saying yes, but she looked at the man again and smirked. "No," She held the newspaper in one hand and crossed her arms. "I don't do that anymore. I don't think some men can handle me." She leaned against the wall she was against and bit her lip, still smiling. "Who are you waiting for, then? Your mother?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:37 am

He laughed. "No." He leaned against the wall too, peeking at the newspaper for anything interesting. "She is a different kind of dragon lady." He said smiling. "Anything interesting in there?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:08 am

She lowered the newspaper and looked at him. "Nah. There are more interesting things around here." Jasmine pursed her lips, pausing. "Ooh, so you're waiting for a lady friend, then?" She slid closer to him and elbowed him playfully. "Do tell."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:23 am

He chuckeled. "You don't believe that a woman would be traveling with me by her own free will? I should take that as an insult."

He smiled at her. "Depends on what kind of details you want to hear."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:39 am

Mulan walked back towards Shan Yu. To her surprise she saw him talk to some other female again. A smirk formed on her lips. She couldn't leave him alone one second could she? She could hear the last bit of their conversation and decided to get herself into the conversation. ''Yes depends on what you want to know.'' Mulan said as she smirked. Handing a bag to Shan Yu.
Back to top Go down
https://twisted.forumactie.com
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:51 pm

He raised his eyebrow at Mulan, handing the bag to her again. "Your clothes, you carry them." He laughed. "I know you can manage that."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Tremaine

Anastasia Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:24 am

Anastasia hummed as she waited for the baker to finish wrapping the loaves she'd just bought. Ever since she and Jasmine had left the castle, she couldn't help but feel...well, happy! No Drizella or Lady Tremaine to rain on her parade, just her and her new...uh, companion? No, that didn't quite sum it up. She wasn't sure if she could count the other princess as friend because she had no idea what it took to be one. She'd certainly never had one before.

Once the baker had her the loaves, she gave him the coins and walked outside to the town square where she'd left Jasmine. She was surprised to find her talking to two other people. The woman certainly seemed to be alright, though she was a little intimidating. But the man...he was downright terrifying! Not quite like Hades, thought. She thanked the Grimms for that.

"Um..Jasmine, if there's nothing you'd like to do, maybe we should go? I'm all done buying food..." she muttered as she stopped at Jasmine's side.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:53 am

Jasmine eyed the woman that spoke to the man. She looked beautiful, but intimidating. Jasmine smiled at the woman as the two talked to each other. She opened her mouth to speak when she saw Anastasia coming. Jasmine kept smiling, feeling forced to keep her smile now. She had to admit she enjoyed the company of Anastasia but she still preferred talking to others alone.

"Anastasia! Oh, here, let me help." She crumpled the newspaper in her hand and tossed it in the nearby bin. She took one of the loaves that Anastasia had bought and held it. She raised it to her nose and smelled it, taking her time. "Excellent. I'm ready when you're ready." She turned to the two strangers she met and gasped quietly. "Oh, where are my manners? Anastasia, these people are- well, I don't know actually. What can I formally introduce you as?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:35 am

Mulan gave Shan Yu a smirk. Before she raised her eyebrow at the two. She let out a soft grin when the dark skinned woman asked for their names. Or well..Their introduction. She looked down before looking up. Giving the two a soft glance. ''As travellers.'' She glanced at Shan Yu before looking back at the two. ''But we have waisted enough time here. We should be going now, I'm awfully sorry if we have bothered you two. Goodbye.'' She said somewhat coldly. But with a light softness in her voice. Starting to walk away calmly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:41 am

He smirked at Mulan. "Oh come now we don't have a prize on our heads now do we?" He turned to the dark haired woman. "I am Shan Yu, and thisis Mulan." He raised his eyebrow as if to ask them their introductions. He wouldn't let them leave without knowing their names, and purpose of their travel. The dark haired woman seemed tough enough to travel alone, but the redhead looked like she had just stepped out from her castle made of cotton.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:59 am

Jasmine took a step closer towards Shan Yu. She noted the woman's hesitance, and she gave a friendly smile. "My name is Jasmine, and this is my friend, Anastasia. It's a pleasure to meet you." Jasmine held out her free arm to Shan Yu. She looked at Mulan, who was already walking away. "We are traveling too. We're heading northwest, actually. Just making a stop here. Hopefully our paths will cross again."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:51 am

Shan yu glanced at Mulan then back to Jasmine. He took the offerend hand, shaking it, letting their touch linger a maybe a bit too long to be proper. He was indeed interested to see Mulans reaction, or maybe tease her somehow. He felt entiteled to that after her stunt.
When he had let go of Jasmines hand he gave a smirk. "How very convienient, we are heading to the same direction as you."
Back to top Go down
Mulan
Admin
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:11 am

Mulan stopped walking she turned around with a rather irritated face. She looked away Shan Yu was trying to drive her to an edge or so. Either way he really was annoying today. Seeing Shan yu, How he let his hand linger a little bit to long with the other girl her hand. What was her name Jasmine?
Mulan felt somehow a bit of jealousy. Not that he was the faithful type to begin with.
Fine, What did she need him for anyway? She got clothes. Got some money from him. she didn't need anybody. Nobody at all.
Mulan decided to turn around again walking towards her horse. She packed the stuff she bought and feeded her horse, It was really tempting to just go away now. She didn't need nobody to kill that stupid queen. Only a knife. Or a gun. And some brains.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:44 am

Jasmine put her hands on her hips, her interest peaking. She craned her head as the woman turned around to show a displeased face. When she turned around again, Jasmine couldn't help but smile a bit. She locked her eyes into Shan Yu's eyes. "My, what a coincidence, though! I'm sure we'll be able to see each other again then." She paused for a little to think. If they were heading the same direction that would mean that they would be heading towards Kelti or Illusia. If they were going to Kelti... Jasmine snapped back to reality and her voice came out a little too loud. "Where are you two heading, exactly?"

((Eek! I'm so, so, sooo sorry for dying for a while. Midterms are coming up and life and school has been super stressful recently and I just haven't really felt like myself.))
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:38 am

He saw from the corner of his eye that Mulan left. He knew she would be back.
"We are heading to Kelti. The rebels have something that belongs to us and we would like it back." He said answering Jasmines question. "Even if we have to take it by force." He said with a sinister tone.

OOC: ^^ It's okay, XD I was gonna pm you soon -huggles-
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Jasmine took a step closer to Shan Yu, breaking certain personal boundaries for people who had only just met. She raised her eyebrows, excited to find Shan Yu on her side. "Is that so? We are heading there as well." Jasmine smiled, her interest peaked. "For a similar reason as you are as well." Jasmine winked and took a step back, putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:31 am

He smirked at Jasmine as the woman stepped closer to him. "Well then I propose that we should travel there together." He said in a smooth seductive tone. He watched her step back. "I am sure both of us could help eachother achieve our goals."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:54 am

Jasmine couldn't help but chuckle a little. She took another step back, and dug into her cloak pocket. "Mhm, we could. We could bring the destruction of the Rebel camp, together even. Along with their leaders." She pulled out the wanted posters she had collected from Alamia and took a good look at them. This was the first time she had looked at them, knowing she would need this information for later. "Tell me, what is it that you have lost at Kelti?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:08 am

He looked down to the ground, moistening his lips as he thought about what to say to her. "Let's just say that it is something powerfull. And I would gladly help you bringing down the rebels." They had been something Shan yu had not been able to completely snuff out during his days leading the army. He moved towards his horse, getting on it as he motioned the women to move on into their vehicle. "Shall we then ladies?"

OOC: Moving on okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])   There  is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia]) Empty

Back to top Go down

There is no darkness but ignorance (tag: Jasmine, Mulan, [and anastasia])
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted :: Meliora :: The town of Areiya-
Jump to: